funniest down ever

Phat130y69ps4

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you the most retarded down. Me and my friend at Jug...Bus is coming so we're getting ready to jump. We both jump and my friend lands in front of the bus, getting ran over. Bus flips out and starts teleporting everywhere and sends me flying across the map into a lava pit. What the hell was that about? :lol:

WTF? Thats retarded. :lol:

I am CIA in grief. I am in the revive room on town. A CDC guy is trying to keep me from jumping off the ledge by blocking it. A horde runs up the stairs and I now most of them down. The guy gets trapped by 2 zombs and gets hit 4-5 times, undoubtedly with red screen. For some reason I killed them and saved him. Then I sprinted up and stabbed him out of the window "THIS IS SPARTA!" style, where the fall damage itself dropped his ass right down. I love grief X 9001.

I am CIA in grief. I am in the revive room on town. A CDC guy is trying to keep me from jumping off the ledge by blocking it. A horde runs up the stairs and I now most of them down. The guy gets trapped by 2 zombs and gets hit 4-5 times, undoubtedly with red screen. For some reason I killed them and saved him. Then I sprinted up and stabbed him out of the window "THIS IS SPARTA!" style, where the fall damage itself dropped his ass right down. I love grief X 9001.

Hilarious kill bro. I bet he was like "oh thank you for saving me! *Knife to the face* YOU BITCH!" :lol:

Well last night my terrible TranZit lag returned :?

Playing with randoms and riding on the bus. Let me tell you, when I lag, I should just avoid the bus, as it makes it ten times worse!

Anyways I'm skipping all over the bus with a teammate,outside the bus one second, back in it the next.

All of a sudden I see a down marker near my feet. Wtf I think, I'm not down?? Then I'm down out of nowhere and in literally 2 seconds I get sent to spectating and hear Richtofen's laugh.

My teammate was laughing so hard, he said I went down and started bouncing violently off the ceiling of the bus. Then disappeared when he tried to revive me. :lol:

AHAHAHA THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

IF Any1 wants to play 2nite and make sum classic zombie moments let me know! ps3 phat130y69

This 11 year old sounding kid was trying to do some glitch near the Tombstone perk and he fell down the lava pit while trying to do it.

I felt no pity.

That glitch! I remember being in a game and two guys went and tried to do it. So annoying. It ruined the game because i really couldn't do anything since they were just camping there and getting all the zombie spawns. It sucked so hard.

Easily the worst game I've played.

Nothing worse than my whole team going down at the diner because of Gadrovoro (one of them turned off the power so we had no perks)I manage to kill it plus a whole round 26's worth of zombies. Leave a crawler, get to the power station, turn on power. Get my perks back. Box twice. Get ray gun and Hamr. Decide to go to bus. Hand twitches right before my jump, eff up jump, die in lava.

Nothing worse than my whole team going down at the diner because of Avogadro (one of them turned off the power so we had no perks)I manage to kill it plus a whole round 26's worth of zombies. Leave a crawler, get to the power station, turn on power. Get my perks back. Box twice. Get ray gun and Hamr. Decide to go to bus. Hand twitches right before my jump, eff up jump, die in lava.

Thats not even funny. Thats just damn unlucky :( It seemed like you were on a role. My confidence would be absolutely crashed if that happened to me.

I fixed the Bolded underlined bit for you btw :)