Is there more to the easter egg after ToB: Yes.

Metacross

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Well well, I wouldn't count it as official as Jimmy Z, but there it is in the written word. Of course we've already been hinted at that there was something the community has overlooked from one of Zielinski's tweets.

https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/stat ... 9865874432

So many people have given up because they worked out their tired little minds and think that it should be really easy...and I'm very sure it is. We have all the materials we need, yet we haven't fully experimented with everything.

Just acknowledging that there is more to it doesn't mean anything. For all we know, the Easter Egg could extend into the 1st DLC; nobody said that there is more to accomplish in Green Run.

There is more. I know it. I could be wrong but i have a gut instinct there has to be more. I think its in green run still. Heres what we got:

The Chapel: its so well built; there are boards and some nice elements about it. Also Maxis speaks about a spire in some ripped audio files.

Nacht: again well re-created. i think there is more to it then meets the eye.

Use of new weapons: in a lot of the dlc easter eggs, pretty much every wonder weapon was used. In ascension we used thunder and ray and gersch and dolls. In CoTD we used the sniper and VR-11. In shangri la we used the 31-79 JGB215 (remembered that from memory :D ). In moon we used the wave gun. But in Tranzit, we only use it on the Navcard machine and its purpose it so simple: there must be more. Also Galvaknucles and the emp must have moremeaning. Same with any buidables. THESE MAY HAVE ABILITIES WE DO NOT YET KNOW!!!!!

The Navcards: need i say more? these have not use YET but we must keep searching.

There is more. I know it. I could be wrong but i have a gut instinct there has to be more. I think its in green run still. Heres what we got:

The Chapel: its so well built; there are boards and some nice elements about it. Also Maxis speaks about a spire in some ripped audio files.

Nacht: again well re-created. i think there is more to it then meets the eye.

Use of new weapons: in a lot of the dlc easter eggs, pretty much every wonder weapon was used. In ascension we used thunder and ray and gersch and dolls. In CoTD we used the sniper and VR-11. In shangri la we used the 31-79 JGB215 (remembered that from memory :D ). In moon we used the wave gun. But in Tranzit, we only use it on the Navcard machine and its purpose it so simple: there must be more. Also Galvaknucles and the emp must have moremeaning. Same with any buidables. THESE MAY HAVE ABILITIES WE DO NOT YET KNOW!!!!!

The Navcards: need i say more? these have not use YET but we must keep searching.

I agree that we MUST keep searching, don't give up yet guys. There has to be more.

The Zombies team is notorious trolls. I remember one of them (Jimmy Z?) showing up to the CoD Zombies panel wearing a Trollface Tshirt. Then they said "Maybe there is a way to get out of zombies alive? Try going to round 100!" and have said there is more in Der Riese that hasn't been found. They love to mess with people... I don't buy everything they say.

got ya I assumed when he said heat the ovelisk he meant what u built. Well maybe spire and ovelisk have to different uses? Maybe this will hint to the plans? I think maxis feels the ONLY way to stop rich from controlling us all.. is to kill us all. Even though maxis is looked at as a good guy I think he will surprise us!

The Zombies team is notorious trolls. I remember one of them (Jimmy Z?) showing up to the CoD Zombies panel wearing a Trollface Tshirt. Then they said "Maybe there is a way to get out of zombies alive? Try going to round 100!" and have said there is more in Der Riese that hasn't been found. They love to mess with people... I don't buy everything they say.

The dude is saying, in words, clear as day, without any metaphorical or underlying meaning, that there is more to the Easter Egg...

f

n

i

e

v

o

e

n

e

I found this...On the interwebz under Sedan Crater...It claimed it was a post by Jimmy Z, but I have found no proof of it. Here's another one:

tboawbeerloinstover

I found these random jumbling of words every time I search things involving TranZit. I'm confuzzled :?

The first one I believe stands for "115" (oneonefive)

And the second "tower o babel isnt over"

got ya I assumed when he said heat the ovelisk he meant what u built. Well maybe spire and ovelisk have to different uses? Maybe this will hint to the plans? I think maxis feels the ONLY way to stop rich from controlling us all.. is to kill us all. Even though maxis is looked at as a good guy I think he will surprise us!

Ironically, I kinda thought this too. I mean, remember how maxis laughs after they fire the rockets and blow up the earth in the moon easter egg? Maxis ain't as good a guy as he seems.

Wait, you Googled Sedan Crater and eventually found that? What if you Google the locations TEDD mentioned?

It was on like page 45 or something on Google when I searched 'Sedan Crater'. Haven't tried the other named locations.

Well then check your browser history?