Denizen - Creature Of Metepec - Alien Monkey

Living Dead

I think I have found where Treyarch got their inspiration for the denizen.

The 'Creature of Metepec' is a strange animal found by a Mexican farmer in a trap. The farmer stated that the Creature was still alive and very aggressive when he found it. The UFO-Journalist Jaime Maussan bought the dead body of the Creature from the farmer, because he thought it was an alien.

The 'Creature of Metepec' is rather small, about the size of a small cat or large rabbit. It has smooth whitish-grey skin with a large head for its size. The Creature appears to be quadrupedal, with dexterous front paws and a long tail. It had two forward-facing eyes, giving it stereoscopic vision and likely indicating that it had predatory habits. Its head resembles that of the well-known Grey aliens, possibly suggesting a connection.

This theory requires you to watch this video below as it talks about the Metepec creature and how it was found to be a monkey that someone made look like an alien as a hoax.

I have tried to upload the video with just the parts about the creature of metepec but it gets blocked worldwide on youtube so this will have to do.

First part about the creature is from (( 0:00 - 09:30 ))

Second part is from (( 33:08 - the end ))

Youtube link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm0p63059fg

If that don't work try this http://www.channel4.com/programmes/alie ... ations/4od

If that don't work pm me and I will send you a download link.

Dm0p63059fg

So hopefully you can see what I am trying to say is I think Treyarch are either using the Metepec creature itself in the game or they have made the denizen look very similar because they know that is what a mutant monkey would look like and that we would eventually find the 'Creature of Metepec' and link the two. I think it is more likely that they are saying it is a mutated monkey of some sort that possibly bred with an alien giving it the alien like eyes.

That is all I have for now but I will update this post at some point. Let me know what you think.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Ah! So the job can be done from monkeys! Haha, well very interesting post you got there lad. It is very possible that this is the inspiration that led to those damned Denizens. They resemble one another; large cranium, small but frail body, kind of long tail, jagged teeth. The eyes don't really match but hey - it's close enough. I'll keep some insight on this and see if there is anything else much similar to this. Great find!

If i may suggest another quick theory:

Perhaps these are what was in the containers in kino and shangri la? I havent seen the containers in a while but possibly when the nuke went off from moon, the E115 from it mutated the monkeys and whatever were in these canisters were transformed into a denizen. This would explain their speed being very fast like monkeys and small enough to fit inside a container. Just my 2 cents

awesome theory love it! :D

• Administrators

The video doesn't work for me.

The thing is... that is possible... but I don't know... I think the genetic engineering theory covers better. But I suppose this is possible. In fact, if you consider Hangar 18 canonical, then we know the United States had access to alien DNA.

Even without Hangar 18 specifically, there's this:

"Hah, just like back in Roswell!" - John F. Kennedy

From that, I deem the Roswell event an actual event in Zombies, so they could have gotten DNA from there.

This basically debunks the idea that monkeys can't become that. I don't agree with it fully, but I will now consider it. Good fond OP.

The thing is... that is possible... but I don't know... I think the genetic engineering theory covers better. But I suppose this is possible. In fact, if you consider Hangar 18 canonical, then we know the United States had access to alien DNA.

From that, I deem the Roswell event an actual event in Zombies, so they could have gotten DNA from there.

This basically debunks the idea that monkeys can't become that. I don't agree with it fully, but I will now consider it. Good fond OP.

I figured the aliens from Roswell were brought to Hangar 18.

Just what I needed...tons of nightmares for the rest of the month. :lol:

Seriously though good job on the post. ^.^

lol thanks :lol:

Ah! So the job can be done from monkeys! Haha, well very interesting post you got there lad. It is very possible that this is the inspiration that led to those damned Denizens. They resemble one another; large cranium, small but frail body, kind of long tail, jagged teeth. The eyes don't really match but hey - it's close enough. I'll keep some insight on this and see if there is anything else much similar to this. Great find!

If i may suggest another quick theory:

Perhaps these are what was in the containers in kino and shangri la? I havent seen the containers in a while but possibly when the nuke went off from moon, the E115 from it mutated the monkeys and whatever were in these canisters were transformed into a denizen. This would explain their speed being very fast like monkeys and small enough to fit inside a container. Just my 2 cents

awesome theory love it! :D

Good idea, I will have a look at them and see if there anything relating them to denizens, I think it's more likely they are to do with crawlers in some way though.

Geez, with every new map, Treyarch connects zombies with aliens in such odd ways.

I'm still hoping for a zombies map with the special enemies being Xenomorphs.

lol you never know.

Extremely interesting theory. I'd go so far as to say you're bang on the money. Looks to close to be anything else!

Great Research, Great Screenshots Living Dead.

I hate these little ......... I wish, once you kill 10 that's it, Extincted!

That should be a Perma-Perk.

Maybe add the YT URL to your post? Can't see the video on mobile devices.

Thanks, lol yeah they do get annoying after a while,I will add the yt url to it now. :D

Sorry it's because it's a channel 4 documentary and they make you watch it on certain websites and devices as far as I know.I have added the Youtube URL but if that don't work try the other link I provided which is the 4od website. If that still don't work pm me and I will send you a link to download it.

Thanks and is that a quote from five ? Or just something he actually said.

I figured the aliens from Roswell were brought to Hangar 18.

Yeah I think it's a popular theory that the roswell aliens and everything to do with it went back to 'Hangar 18'. I am updating the thread later today with some more stuff so check it out guys.

Isn't Jaime a hoaxer in mexico? I think I remember seeing something about him hoaxing ufo stories and pictures.

Well he brought the dead body and this was a hoax, not sure if he has been involved in any other hoaxes. My theory requires that you know this is a hoax though and that it is the body of a hairless monkey.

If they did try to model the Denizens after the Creature of Metepec than they did a terrible job. The head is wayyyy to large. The denizens look so stupid and cartoony it isn't funny.

I'm not saying that it is the creature of Metepec, I am saying it is a monkey that has bred with an alien, made to look similar so that we make the links. It's quite complicated but the video helps explain my idea. I personally think they look brilliant, these screenshots don't do them justice as they where taken from a phone and screenshots don't seem to upload to elite at the moment but seriously go into a game and take a screenshot of a denizen under a light, save the screenshot then go and look at it as the quality becomes better once you have saved it. Maybe yours and mine idea of cartoony is different but I don't think they look cartoony.

Updating the thread later today with some more stuff so check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Was quite interested in kobold goblins, some say they are from germany and some pictures look similar, although tac you did great, i think your on to something there

However as for the skulls in shangri la, way off @laser

Peruvian skulls or even more likely sumerian skulls, sumerian by chance are also linked to the Vril...

I have a feeling that the denizens where engineered in the bunker under the town where the pap room is located.

There are plenty of cages on the left when you enter the pap room. Maybe the denizens were kept in these cage until the a-bomb released them ?

There is even this biohazard warning sign that suggest some biological research has been done here.

edit: "Tha Super Devil" was faster than me with the cages ^^