Zombie Spawning Hotspots

-Armageddon-

So, the other day i went and played a 4 player Tranzit with a few mates.

We did the regular starting startegy, hopping on the bus to go to the diner as soon as we got out. We stopped at the Diner and hit the box. Now, the horn for the bus went off and one of my friends couldn't get to the bus in time and decided to stay over at the Diner.

The rest of us rode the bus to the farm, and then to the power station. By the end of the 5th or 6th round, I checked the kills. It was crazy! My friend who stayed at the diner by himself had about 70 kills. The rest of us had about two thirds of that shared between the three of us.

I have no idea how spawning mechanics work. If someone could explain that to me it could eliminate this theory.

The whole point of that story is to say that I think there are hotspots for Zombie Spawning. I think that the Diner would be one of the prime hotspots. I also noticed that Zombies spawn really slowly at both the Power Station and more specifically, Nacht Der Untoten.

This is just a theory. Tell me what you guys think. If you have noticed anything that is relative, just tell me and I'll add it.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are more in map spawns at diner where as power the have to spawn out side and break in as well as 2/3 spawns the have in map at entrance to power.

Also if he's killing the zombies before the fully climb out of ground they'll spawn at diner more to replenish then numbers

Therefore you'll reach round limit faster. Basically he was probably killing them faster.

That my theory

That half my theory out window lolz

You still have the point of there being more spawns. From the doors we opened, there was only one (if not, none) barricade open in the Diner. The zombies seem to spawn faster out of the ground, so technically your point still stands.

I have no idea how the Quantity works in the programming of spawning. Activision have never been good with their spawning mechanics :P