Bring back private match & lobby leaderboards

redbluesky

I love tranzit but im pretty upset there is no private match. A friend and i want to play a 2 man and we get stuck with two noobs. One whos never played tranzit the other one with no mic who by round 7 had 6 downs and zero kills. Both my friend and i have gotten to 22. Treyarch your matchmaking system is broke.

Unless i have 3 other reliable people im better off playing solo.

Fix this. Please. Also bring back lobby leaderboards so i can do my own matchmaking.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure its called Custom Match on this. I've played with a friend before online (just the two of us).

I don't think Lobby Leaderboard is much of a factor with the ranks involved. I can partially judge peoples skills based on their ranks. I only use the leaderboards to see how I match up with friends.

In the old game you could find good players based on their high level. This game is all random who you get and treyarch has eliminated choice.

That's probably because they want people to play with everyone, and not just the high round people play together. People have to get better somehow.

Custom match does not count toward leaderboards or when you store money. You can set your party size to 2 but i still had 2 unwanted noobs invade my party.

Really? I didn't know that... That sucks alot. They might change it in an update to put it on the leaderboards and allow you to store money / guns.

In the old game you could find good players based on their high level. This game is all random who you get and treyarch has eliminated choice.

That's probably because they want people to play with everyone, and not just the high round people play together. People have to get better somehow.

Custom match does not count toward leaderboards or when you store money. You can set your party size to 2 but i still had 2 unwanted noobs invade my party.

Really? I didn't know that... That sucks alot. They might change it in an update to put it on the leaderboards and allow you to store money / guns.

Custom match does not count towards leaderboards, but it does count your stored guns and points. I play custom all the time and can always get the guns and points I left in solo. The only time it doesn't work is if you play on Easy.

I posted this on another thread last week, but haven't had time to test it again since then. Start a public match with your 1 or 2 friends, ready up before anyone else joins. It worked for me and 2 other friends last week.

It's still risky because there is that chance that somebody will join last minute. and if someone joins and you are already ready'd up, then your automatically gonna start the game. You won't have much time to back out.

Worth a shot though. Someone needs to actually test if you can store money / guns on custom match and have them transfer over to Public. They could've patched this already.