Alt route for bus driver using EMP AND TURBINE?

yankdeez09

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure people already disabled the bus, then reactivated it using the Turbine and nothing happened. Unless you are talking about some type of clock, not exactly sure where it is located. But hey, anything is worth a shot as long as your having fun! :lol: Give it a try and report back, as long as the game is getting played.

Maybe try disabling it at certain parts of the map, preferably where the driver could possibly take another route? I would bet PC users ripped this game to shreds by now.

Maybe a long shot but try emping tedd when the plow is on the bus and your heading near a road block because he rolls to a stop so doing it on a corner could derail him from the path

Due to programming, wouldn't it stop and turn in the direction he's meant to be turning in?

If he's programmed tht way then no cos his not going to be in operation. If they coded the game that way your right

But there's always the change they coded in a event like this. It all if buts and maybes tbh

I rememeber someone said something about TEDD saying something along the lines of...

New Bus Route Learned. Default Bus Route still in use

Something like that. You could try to EMP it and then use a Turbine but I don't think it would make much of a difference.

I heard him say that the other night. I'm pretty sure it was when we were rolling back into the bus station. I specifically remember hearing him say "New bus route learned" and thought it was a bit odd.

I wanted to go back and check the video, but it was one of those random solo games that didn't ever show up in my recent games. This happens to me a lot, and it's really frustrating.

Just watched a video by McSportzHawk saying that there could be a 2nd bus as an Easter egg.

Other than that, the bus driver could learn the route and it could be put into use in a DLC, but i doubt it.

Not sure if it has any relevance to what you're saying, but while doing a theater mode fly-through, I did manage to find an old bus somewhere in the fog of the map. I could try to find it again..

I like this theory. I have heard the bus driver talk about alternate routes in his list of quotes. I will remember this when I am in the bus next time, and try few other things. I have used almost all weapons on him. And also EMP'd the bus. I also tried using items he is sitting next to do, doesn't do a thing.