This Could be Useful.

Buuucko

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a mod, what he did was leave a "dolly cam" in the power room as the power was turning on, then free roamed outside of the power room. If the dolly cam pauses while the power is "lighting" up the whole map will have no fog. I did it the other day!

This is most definitely a mod. Didn't you see him running around as the character, and with his superjump? Never knew you could get no fog in theatre on xbox.. I am going to try what you say but I shall see. Would be the bees knees if what you said works.

Edit: That's awesome, it does work. Now I can do some exploring :) Thanks.

Saddly, he didn't explore every part, but still cool to see alot of whats around. What the hell is that thing by the tracks between Powerstation and Town?

I'm sure it going to be soon, someone's going to post a "No-Clip" Vid.

You basically can "No-clip" on the Xbox. There's a crack in the ground between the bridge and the Bus Depot, and if you go into that crack with the camera in Theater, you can get under the map. There's weird barriers and it can be hard to get around, but I've been everywhere.... inside the church, around/under Nacht... did not see anything resembling a new/unexplored playable area. You can even see the PaP room before you open it, so it's not like things aren't there until you activate them either.

Saddly, he didn't explore every part, but still cool to see alot of whats around. What the hell is that thing by the tracks between Powerstation and Town?

You basically can "No-clip" on the Xbox. There's a crack in the ground between the bridge and the Bus Depot, and if you go into that crack with the camera in Theater, you can get under the map. There's weird barriers and it can be hard to get around, but I've been everywhere.... inside the church, around/under Nacht... did not see anything resembling a new/unexplored playable area. You can even see the PaP room before you open it, so it's not like things aren't there until you activate them either.

What was in the church, may i ask?

What was in the church, may i ask?

As far as I could tell (and remember)... nothing. There were no textures or details at all other than the small area inside the boarded-up window in the front.