Don't Feed the Zombies?

Double G-6

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing TranZit earlier today, I had tombstone, was training in the tunnel, & went down due to an unfortunate mistake. I was there alone (there were 3 other players) so I knew I was dead, & instead of holding square to die instantly, I just bled out (Because, why not?). So, I spawned in the depot & immediately starting running for my tombstone, lucky enough, I was able to retrieve it. Note that as I approached it, it started to blink, so I would say about 1 min.

I'm pretty sure that the reason you can kill yourself is that if you get rezzed when your down, you will not get your perks back! So it gives you the option to kill yourself instead (so you have the option instead of someone rezzing you when you may not want to be rezzed).!?

Oddly I've never been picked up by a teamate when downed with tombstone. The 60 seconds makes sense to me since its happened before where i die in a high round and spectate for like 7 minutes occasionally seeing my tombstone floating there. Players then would leave that area and I respawn with them and have to hump over to my down spot and it be gone.

Also, what happens when u get downed on the bus? Does the tombstone go for a ride?

I would like to think the bus carries your tombstone with it. That would be helpful, in a way.

Unfortunately, it just floats and passes through the bus like when you kill a zombie at the front of the bus while it is moving and get a drop. Your tombstone just stays in the fog wherever you were, which sucks because it is a pain in the ass trying to get to it once you come back.