Pack A Punch

ZombieFan4Life

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Door does not shut. And you dont have unlimited ammo dwn there as you only get ammo from your first PaP and there is no weapon down there. Couple nights ago we were playing and i had to leave on round 33 so I said, hey lets hold out at the PaP lol.

It was...entertaining...lol Prolly made it 3/4 through the round tho with just the 2 of us. Might be pretty effective with 4 people.

• Administrators

kind of an unrelated question, but to PaP in solo do you still just have to drop a turbine in the power room and jog your ass to the town before it gets destroyed? seems difficult since the zombies love to destroy my turbines

Yes; that is the only way it'll work on Solo. Having power on only assures that the PaP machine will work. The best way to get it done quickly is to have the Turbine right in front of the Ak74u when there aren't some zombies around and quickly run down to Town. It's probably a good idea to do this at the start/end of the round (or if you're not hitting high rounds yet, mid-round also works).

Get Stamin-Up to ensure quick PaPing. ;)

the way i pap solo, i take the bus to the powr, and you know how it honks twice b4 leaving? first honk im standin infront of the holw where ak 74u is, then bus honks again about to pull off, i drop my turbine in the hole (so no zombies destroy it) and hop bak on the bus...its way easier then joggin there. :mrgreen:

the way i pap solo, i take the bus to the powr, and you know how it honks twice b4 leaving? first honk im standin infront of the holw where ak 74u is, then bus honks again about to pull off, i drop my turbine in the hole (so no zombies destroy it) and hop bak on the bus...its way easier then joggin there. :mrgreen:

Wow, thanks for posting this. I never thought about trying that. Should make it much easier on Solo.

Thanks for the tip man!

Just remember to turn on the power!

PaP don't work without the power turned on.

I placed the turbine at the AK74u, jumped back on the bus,

the vault door was open! I built the PaP, used all my ammo went to PaP,

"You must activate the power". What a noob.

I learnt the hard way. :lol: