If War Machine Is A Box Weapon....

If War Machine Is A Box Weapon, could Death-Machine be the next one? War Machine is normally a Care-Package item as well as Death-Machine. (In Multi-player) If Death-machine was a power-up?Care-package item, and War Machine was an item inm the Care-package, why couldn't Death-machine be a box weapon?

In conclusion, I believe that we may see a Death-Machine in the box as a primary in zombies. How awesome would it be to do what we always talked about since Ascension? PaP a Death-Machine...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so. In Black Ops II, Treyarch gave us A LOT of things we asked for. When we had the Death Machine, a lot of people asked for the Grim Reaper as well. So they gave us the "new" Grim Reaper.

I'd say it's more like a far better version of the China Lake than the Grim Reaper. Hence why it's in the box.

This has made me curious though. Why was the Death Machine power-up not included? It would've been perfect on Green Run, well Tranzit in general because of the 48 zombies thing..

I don't think so. In Black Ops II, Treyarch gave us A LOT of things we asked for. When we had the Death Machine, a lot of people asked for the Grim Reaper as well. So they gave us the "new" Grim Reaper.

I'd say it's more like a far better version of the China Lake than the Grim Reaper. Hence why it's in the box.

This has made me curious though. Why was the Death Machine power-up not included? It would've been perfect on Green Run, well Tranzit in general because of the 48 zombies thing..

No fire sale either! It might've because those were sam's signature... They appear in nuketown you know. Maybe he will give us new presents over time like Sam with perks and death machines. They didn't include any fancy power ups on kino so it makes sense that there wouldn't be any in green run. I expect we will see more by the first DLC, perhaps even the death machine, or richtofen's substitute for it, whatever that may be.

I see your point with both the War Machine and the Death Machine being scorestreak rewards, but you're forgetting the main difference between them: the Death Machine doesn't suck. :lol: Honestly, it's the new China Lake. It was put in the box because they needed bad weapons in there.

That being said, I would like to see it return as a powerup. Maybe you're right, though, and the Death Machine was a Sam thing. Don't see what the problem with the Fire Sale is though, even with the boxes so spread out - actually, with the boxes so spread out, the Fire Sale would be MUCH more useful.

I see your point with both the War Machine and the Death Machine being scorestreak rewards, but you're forgetting the main difference between them: the Death Machine doesn't suck. :lol: Honestly, it's the new China Lake. It was put in the box because they needed bad weapons in there.

That being said, I would like to see it return as a powerup. Maybe you're right, though, and the Death Machine was a Sam thing. Don't see what the problem with the Fire Sale is though, even with the boxes so spread out - actually, with the boxes so spread out, the Fire Sale would be MUCH more useful.

The Fire Sale appears on some maps, and it doesn't appear on others. It hasn't appeared that time. I don't think there's much meaning behind it. Richtofen didn't feel like giving anyone a Fire Sale at this time.

The Fire Sale appears on some maps, and it doesn't appear on others. It hasn't appeared that time. I don't think there's much meaning behind it. Richtofen didn't feel like giving anyone a Fire Sale at this time.

I honestly think it's because the boxes are to spread out like that other guy said...though we could be over thinking it i guess.

But if the Death Machine became a box weapon it would have to be nerfed as hell. Or just only given out at high high rounds...if they even would take the time to make certain weapons available only at certain rounds to make it more challenging.

I honestly think it's because the boxes are to spread out like that other guy said...though we could be over thinking it i guess.

But if the Death Machine became a box weapon it would have to be nerfed as hell. Or just only given out at high high rounds...if they even would take the time to make certain weapons available only at certain rounds to make it more challenging.

I was talking story-wise. Although on a game mechanic note, that is a possibility, but not a certainty. It would've aided players to have a Fire Sale, that is certain. However, perhaps it made the game too easy, so it was removed. On small maps the Fire Sale is not as valuable, because you can just run to the Box at any time.

I was referring to Tranzit. Though now that I think about it, I haven't seen it on Farm or Town or Bus Depot in Survival.

Well for Bus Depot, there's only one location (much like NdU), so a Fire Sale would be useless except for points (which are pretty easy to obtain).

For Town and Farm, there's only two locations, and while it would be a great Grief mode mechanic since they're in the worst locations, I don't think two locations really warrant a Fire Sale.

For Green Run, it's understandable. Everyone will most likely always be traveling together, there's only about 1 or 2 box locations per area, and you won't have enough time to get to another area.

Though I reckon they should've had more box spawns in the hidden areas (NdU allusion, the cottage, the tunnel)

Also Richtofen gave Death Machine's in Moon, so it wasn't really Sam specific.

I was referring to Tranzit. Though now that I think about it, I haven't seen it on Farm or Town or Bus Depot in Survival.

Well for Bus Depot, there's only one location (much like NdU), so a Fire Sale would be useless except for points (which are pretty easy to obtain).

For Town and Farm, there's only two locations, and while it would be a great Grief mode mechanic since they're in the worst locations, I don't think two locations really warrant a Fire Sale.

For Green Run, it's understandable. Everyone will most likely always be traveling together, there's only about 1 or 2 box locations per area, and you won't have enough time to get to another area.

Though I reckon they should've had more box spawns in the hidden areas (NdU allusion, the cottage, the tunnel)

Also Richtofen gave Death Machine's in Moon, so it wasn't really Sam specific.

1 box location in Farm, but yeah, I agree they should've had more in hidden areas as that would made things a lot more interesting.