New Ranking System infos (from customer support)

NFSPLAYER

Today I talked to the customer support and asked them some questions about my connection problems. Then I asked him about the ranking system. He didnt tell me much he said that there are challenges to complete like surviving 15 rounds with the same weapon. In addition, he said that Treyarch will release some new information on Twitter and official forums in the next few weeks.

So stay tuned :D

This is the Chat Log (I deleted the name of the customer supporter)

( 25m 57s ) Visitor: how does the ranking system in zombies work?

( 26m 34s ) Customer Support: What do you mean by ranking? Are you referring to leader boards of Zombies?

( 27m 16s ) Visitor: No there are symbols like the crossed bones, skull and skull with shotguns

( 27m 30s ) Visitor: i want to know how to get a better one

( 27m 42s ) Visitor: nobody in the internet knows the answer

( 29m 3s ) Customer Support: Okay. Got it. Some of the emblems for zombies requires finishing some of the challenges. Like, You have survive up to 15 levels with the same weapon.

( 29m 18s ) Customer Support: Those are unlocks for the game.

( 29m 56s ) Visitor: Ok, and where do i find the challenges or are they secret

( 30m 23s ) Customer Support: I'm very sorry but we don't have that information yet. We would recommend you check our forums for updates.

( 31m 12s ) Visitor: Hm ok

( 31m 58s ) Customer Support: We will be sending updates about that. I would recommend following treyarch through their twitter account for further information.

( 33m 7s ) Visitor: ok, when do you give these upates roughly

( 34m 0s ) Customer Support: A week or so. Some gamers try to do their on compilation of the game. Best information to get it is through the forums

( 35m 15s ) Visitor: Ok, thanks for the great infos

( 35m 33s ) Customer Support: You're very much welcome Scott. Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?

( 35m 47s ) Visitor: No, then bye

( 36m 0s ) Customer Support: Goodbye and take care!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I talked to the customer support and asked them some questions about my connection problems. Then I asked him about the ranking system. He didnt tell me much he said that there are challenges to complete like surviving 15 rounds with the same weapon. In addition, he said that Treyarch will release some new information on Twitter and official forums in the next few weeks.

So stay tuned :D

This is the Chat Log (I deleted the name of the customer supporter)

( 25m 57s ) Visitor: how does the ranking system in zombies work?

( 26m 34s ) Customer Support: What do you mean by ranking? Are you referring to leader boards of Zombies?

( 27m 16s ) Visitor: No there are symbols like the crossed bones, skull and skull with shotguns

( 27m 30s ) Visitor: i want to know how to get a better one

( 27m 42s ) Visitor: nobody in the internet knows the answer

( 29m 3s ) Customer Support: Okay. Got it. Some of the emblems for zombies requires finishing some of the challenges. Like, You have survive up to 15 levels with the same weapon.

( 29m 18s ) Customer Support: Those are unlocks for the game.

( 29m 56s ) Visitor: Ok, and where do i find the challenges or are they secret

( 30m 23s ) Customer Support: I'm very sorry but we don't have that information yet. We would recommend you check our forums for updates.

( 31m 12s ) Visitor: Hm ok

( 31m 58s ) Customer Support: We will be sending updates about that. I would recommend following treyarch through their twitter account for further information.

( 33m 7s ) Visitor: ok, when do you give these upates roughly

( 34m 0s ) Customer Support: A week or so. Some gamers try to do their on compilation of the game. Best information to get it is through the forums

( 35m 15s ) Visitor: Ok, thanks for the great infos

( 35m 33s ) Customer Support: You're very much welcome Scott. Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?

( 35m 47s ) Visitor: No, then bye

( 36m 0s ) Customer Support: Goodbye and take care!

Customer support never knows what they're talking about. Their job is to get you off the phone satisfied with the conversation... I guarantee they don't know the details of the ranking system in zombies.

Well, I was bored and happen to have a Relativistic Punishment Device that I keep in the fridge for special occasions, so I figured I'd take a shot at debunking this "15 rounds with a single weapon" thing... hell, maybe I'm wrong and something awesome will happen?

I went to the farm round 2 and got my gun out. All the way through the end of round 19 I only used that gun. No knife, no knuckles (except on Denizens), no grenades... even got a Raygun out of the box that I never fired a shot out of. I was able to time the rounds so the Electroretard never spawned, so I didn't need to worry about him throwing the system off (I had gotten Monkeys I was planning to use in an Avogadro-related emergency, but thankfully it was not necessary).

Just the upgraded RPD, nothing else, 17 complete rounds. Even avoided the nukes.

Nothing. No sound or anything indicating I may have completed a "challenge". Rank has not changed at all. Now, some claim the ranks update at 7:00 AM, so I'll double check to see if I get the skull with a knife, but I'm really not expecting much. I'll update the thread when I find out.

Saw this post this morning so went on solo survival on bus depot not custom game online but solo, round 2 bought the MP5 with the vision of going as many rounds as possible, I used power ups, knifed on Insta-kill but the only gun that I shot was the MP5 even though I got five sevens out the box. Now embarrassingly I made it to round 8... a knee biter got me.

I was skull with knife 4 tally's, after completing these 8 rounds I am now skull, blue eyes, knife, 5 tally's. Sure could be coincidence so would be good if someone else could try this, do a little better than I did and see if their rank goes up.

I have also tried some other things since then, went online on tranzit and used only wall weapons m16 and ak74u now I did pack a punch them and we made it to round 18 I think and no change in rank.

I also tried keeping an M14 from round 1 to round 15 on tranzit, I did use secondary weapons aswell but kept the M14 and again PAP'd it but no change in rank.

interesting. I played tranzit solo this morning and used the mp5 the whole time. I did u other gun when i ran out of ammo but i made it to rd 20. I didnt change still blue eyes skull 5 slashs. Just letting u guys know. Maybe it has to do more with grief and survival.

Nope, I seem to be still stuck at skull with 4 tallies. I've been there for 3 days now... so I don't see how the tallies have to do with how many days you're played in a row, like everyone says.

it definitely appears that the hashes do have to do with frequency of play. i last played last friday and at that time had skull rank with 4 or 5 tallies, haveen't played since and still have skull, but only have 1 tally (this is as of last night)

Nope, I seem to be still stuck at skull with 4 tallies. I've been there for 3 days now... so I don't see how the tallies have to do with how many days you're played in a row, like everyone says.

it definitely appears that the hashes do have to do with frequency of play. i last played last friday and at that time had skull rank with 4 or 5 tallies, haveen't played since and still have skull, but only have 1 tally (this is as of last night)

Maybe activity only has to do with de-ranking!

Completing challenges is a theory that came up many times. Could be something. I'm just asking, why should Treyarch implement a complex challenge system, if no one can view them and what he has achieved? Just for a mysterious ranking system? They rather make maps and mechanics better, and base the ranks on stats they do not have to think about that much. I'm sceptical....