What are NavCards?

navrox

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The bus driver is talking about NAV igation problems and every player can have one Navcard at a time... I just want to implant that in your brain for a second and remind you of this: The uproar that Ascension received because of a Death-Machine. We have yet to receive anything for this EE. Navcards are the key, but where is the lock?

+1 on that deathb4di2h0nor.

The fact that you get no Perks nor a weapon after completing it is the only thing that makes me think that it's not finished.

The uproar from Acension, to Tank's quote after the Moon EE. "We blow up the Earth & this is all we get?"

All you get are random "Power Up Drops" under the tower.

Unless 3arc are trolling to make everyone think it's not finished?

"Don't worry yourself with what it is or what it does"

Also the EE isn;t done. More will be added in future expansions to Green Run, alongside ones in separate Survival maps. All of which will come in future DLC.

And you people say I'm pessimistic. 8-)

You're pretty stuck up with yourself though.

I'm under the impression that Maxis' side is yet to be completed fully. There are still quite a few Easter Egg quotes from Maxis that are yet to be heard in game. When these quotes were first revealed I thought they were just extra quotes from a cut version of the Maxis EE, but it appears that might not be the case as NGT completed part of the egg with the Trichotomous System. He's even got a quote that seems to indicate the end of his side of the Easter Egg, which is still yet to be heard in-game:

"Yes, the spire is online! Now if the other sites can only be likewise and powered, then perhaps there is a chance to complete that which has begun so many years ago. Your help has been invaluable. Farewell."

He's got plenty of other unheard quotes as well...

viewtopic.php?f=120&t=25334#p244222

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 65#p244460

I'm under the impression that Maxis' side is yet to be completed fully. There are still quite a few Easter Egg quotes from Maxis that are yet to be heard in game. When these quotes were first revealed I thought they were just extra quotes from a cut version of the Maxis EE, but it appears that might not be the case as NGT completed part of the egg with the Trichotomous System. He's even got a quote that seems to indicate the end of his side of the Easter Egg, which is still yet to be heard in-game:

"Yes, the spire is online! Now if the other sites can only be likewise and powered, then perhaps there is a chance to complete that which has begun so many years ago. Your help has been invaluable. Farewell."

He's got plenty of other unheard quotes as well...

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 34#p244222

viewtopic.php?f=136&t=25365#p244460

I disagree. If people don't find it within a week of release, I'm convinced it isn't there. If there is more to it, then why does Maxis stop talking to us after we receive the achievement? If you turn the power off and on, he says nothing.

I disagree. If people don't find it within a week of release, I'm convinced it isn't there. If there is more to it, then why does Maxis stop talking to us after we receive the achievement? If you turn the power off and on, he says nothing.

Note: The quotes about the Trichtomous System on Maxis' EE were found in-game by NGT more than two weeks after BO2 was released. This isn't BO, TranZit is much more complex then the "simple" EEs we're used to from the first Black Ops. Hell there are still things we have no idea what they are used for (Navcards, orange orbs everywhere, etc), so to assume it's completed doesn't make sense to me.

Honestly, until we get the code that says there's nothing left, we should assume it has not yet been finished.

And I take Maxis not saying anything after you complete his EE is a sign that it has not yet been finished or completed correctly. Just a difference of opinion on that though I guess.