The Incorrect Navcard

mmm chocolate

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres only one location. Behind the bus depot...go left out of the front door and over a bit of lava.

Which is also odd, they know we would buy the game and search the bus depot first. So if we werent supposed to pick it up right away, it seems a silly place to put it, right at the beginning. Still dont know what to think.

Theres only one location. Behind the bus depot...go left out of the front door and over a bit of lava.

Which is also odd, they know we would buy the game and search the bus depot first. So if we werent supposed to pick it up right away, it seems a silly place to put it, right at the beginning. Still dont know what to think.

I picked that one up but no idea where the others are at.

Are the Nav cards needed for the easter egg?

Your group has two because two of you went into solo and picked up the same card. There is only one card and one spot.

To the OP: I don't think they would do anything that would require making a new account to go back and get it. But that's just my opinion.

I'm thinking the card has to be programmer somehow but who knows. Nobody has figured it out yet.

Your group has two because two of you went into solo and picked up the same card. There is only one card and one spot.

To the OP: I don't think they would do anything that would require making a new account to go back and get it. But that's just my opinion.

I'm thinking the card has to be programmer somehow but who knows. Nobody has figured it out yet.

I didnt think they would do that either, i just meant maybe we werent supposed to pick it even if we found it. Still just speculating here, was just wondering if we werent supposed to go find the navcard until richtofen tells us to.

Partly because he tells you to build a jetgun and then says 'oh you do know how...'

But when he tells you to find the navcard 'thingy' ... He doesnt say anything about you already having it in your inventory.

True, I did have a thought that we may have missed something when we first started playing after release. It was when Jimmy tweeted about zeros not being around much longer or something. My thought was something needed done while a stat like kills was still at zero. Everybody's first instinct is to kill immediately. Would be a good way to hide something. Then the leaderboards got reset to get rid of all of the zero people and I left it at that. Could still have some relevance though.

True, I did have a thought that we may have missed something when we first started playing after release. It was when Jimmy tweeted about zeros not being around much longer or something. My thought was something needed done while a stat like kills was still at zero. Everybody's first instinct is to kill immediately. Would be a good way to hide something. Then the leaderboards got reset to get rid of all of the zero people and I left it at that. Could still have some relevance though.

If you didn't kill anything you'd not be able to leave the starting room at bus depot. Repairing windows wouldn't work because they stop giving you points after 50 points if I remember correct. It could be less though. So you'd be stuck in there forever q:

If you didn't kill anything you'd not be able to leave the starting room at bus depot. Repairing windows wouldn't work because they stop giving you points after 50 points if I remember correct. It could be less though. So you'd be stuck in there forever q:

Turbine. Unless we're excluding that, then ignore this.

Turbine. Unless we're excluding that, then ignore this.

My bad. Forgot about those. q: Then it's possible.

I've (aswell as everbody else) have had multiple games where on MY screen 1, 2 or 3 people start with the navcard icon next to their pointscore. This will be different for ALL other players. My screen may show 2 people have them, someone else's screen will show a different combination of people have them.

After certain events (I'm not completley certain what influencce's it) ALL 4 people have the Navcard Icon. I think one event is when you revive someone else, if the downed person does not have an icon and the person that revives them does have an icon, this may transfer over.

As I said, I'm not completley certain as to what events activate this, just throughout the game I've noticed that if we start with say 2 icons, after a certain time there will be 3 shown & then ALL players have them. (I'm yet to get to the tower once all players show icons)

The Navcard Reader is most likely NOT part of Richtofen's EE. He never tells you to build the table when doing the EE (unless you pick up pieces of it), and you don't have to fire the Jet Gun at the table under the tower. You can fire it anywhere down there. I haven't been able to test this because I've had the table built from the beginning, but I'm almost positive this is the case. I think the confusion came from some people thinking the meteor on the table was the "obelisk", but an "obelisk" is the shape of the tower... not round.

Jimmy Z' tweet about "the zeros" was most likely referring to people at the top of the leaderboards with 0 kills, etc. This was a problem shortly after the game's release... after he tweeted that, all the "zeros" at the top of the leaderboards were gone.

This is the first I've ever heard of anyone actually picking up a Navcard anywhere other than the known place. Is the game where your friend picked one up in the Bus Depot still in your theater games? If so, I'd like to see a clip of it to know the exact place and circumstances. Could be something important.

Sadly, no. I'll get him to show me where he found it. In all fairness, he said he found one and when he said he grabbed it, a NavCard popped up next to his name. I didn't know the significance of a second at the time because I was avoiding the forums to not get spoiled and figure it out myself(so much more fun to do). I'll talk to him and get back to you.

What if Treyarch messes with us? Navcards obviously stay stored, you have them in future games. Can the correct Navcard only be found in the DLC? What if you have to find the correct Navcard in the DLC, go back and play Green Run again, to enter it into the Navcard reader?

Is the Easter Egg not any longer seprated map by map? What if it is massive and distributed over all zombie DLC maps? Why else should progress (Navcards, it's reader) be stored? Is it maybe to keep your found navcards for the next TranZit map?

Why is there be no freaking reward for the Green Run EE but a worthless achievement? 3arc learned from Blops 1. They always increased rewards. Why should they decrease them now in such a massive way? They knew, that people would not like the reward and not like the EE. They also made wagers how long it'd take to solve the EE in Blops 1. What if that inspired them, to make a not solvable EE, so it'll take finally longer than 20 minutes? So that it'll take as long as it takes to release that last DLC?

People would notice after the first DLC, that the EE continues over all the DLC maps. Activision would like it, cause people who want to solve the EE have to by the DLC. The users would understand, cause it would actually be a nice concept.

You really think, out of the 10 thousands of players, no one found the purpose of the navcard? If there was one, it had been found. But, there must be one. So it must be somewhere else. Not in Green Run, not in Nuketown. Somewhere else. Where could it be? --> DLC.

• 1 year later...

hey guys

i found it

this bastards are crazy

the right nova card is in dlc 3 buried in the witch house in this order

when you get out of the witch house turn left there is hole on the wall go in turn left it's behind of one of the plants

tranzit=dlc 3

dlc 2= dlc4