Z Part 1 Act 1

Z

By AlphaOmega

Act 1: Nacht Der Untoten

It was a dark, dreary night. Not a sound could be heard other then the owls and whatever roamed the dark. 4 men silently sat around a lamp with little light and even less protection from the forces of darkness.

"Of all of the places we can take shelter why here?!" asked the tall American.

"Well I think the dark atmosphere is quite wunderbar!" yelled the mad German.

"Quite yourselves! Do you want the dead to hear us?!" whispered the Japanese.

"You know what you need? VODKA!" Screamed the Russian.

It had been three night since they first arrived. Everyone here had their own story. The american: a rough and tough soldier who settled for nothing less than death to those who threatened him or his crew. His name Tank Dempsey explains just how "tank" he goes on threats. The German, Edward Richtofen, was a little unsettling. He tended to talk to himself about this and that. He was clearly a scientist but refuses to speak further about it. The Japanese, Takeo, always seemed to talk about his honor for his homeland. The last member was the strangest. Of all the people who survived the horrors of war and now these recent days, this man was the drunkest. The russian Nikolai: drunk of Vodka and possibly stupidity.

"Shut it all of you! Do not challenge the darkness. These...These...ZOMBIES are not to be trifled with!" Yelled Takeo

"Well it doesn't help when you yell!" yelled Richtofen.

"Okay enough talk. Lets get down to business. What weapons do we have?" said Dempsey.

"Not much. A knife, a pistol, and a mosin nagat. I call the mosin!" said Nikolai.

They had been stuck at the bunker holding their own against the dead. No ones knows how the dead came, but when they come, none leave. However these 4 have been lucky...for 3 days. And tonight, the zombies would have more to feed off of then ever.

Chapter 2

"I AM BORED." said Nikolai "What should we do?"

"I would practice my aim, if I were you. being drunk does not help one's aim...or honor." said Takeo.

The 2 were on patrol duty upstairs. It had been relatively quite most of the night. However, their peace would soon be disturbed. A moan entered the room.

"What was noise?" said Nikolai.

"It was probably you and your drunk mind asking to be freed" Responded Tak.

"Okay enough. You want to fight me Jap? You have a problem with Mother Russia?" Nikolai retorted.

"Stop it! Get your drunken hands off me! I just hear it too. American! did you hear noise?" Tak said over the radio.

"Yea i heard it. What is it? Are THEY back?" responded the radio.

As they argued what the noise was, the sound of a plank being ripped from a window echoed through the bunker. Everyone listened.

"Uh-oh." Nikolai observed.

A man struggled forward in a slow moaning fasion. however, the stench and groan were all too familiar to the crew. It was a zombie.

"take it out quitely russian. No need for--"

"ZOMBIE! I WILL SHOOT IT!" Nikolai interrupted Tak.

The shot echoed throughout the bunker. The shot went perfectly...into the fall next to the zombie.

"YOU IDIOT! Do you want to bring upon us the undead!?" Yelled Tak in a fury.

"It was accident! I am drunk!" retorted Nikolai.

The zombie lunged. Tak pulled out a knife and prepared for a fight. The zombie opened its mouth and swung a punch. For some reason, their punches were powerful. They could easily down a man in two hits. Tak, however, was not used to using melee items and as he stabbed at the zombies head, the zombie got a hit in. Tak stumbled away.

"By the emperor's blade, that hurt!" yelled Tak.

"Calm down and drink Vodka" said the Russian.

But it was not over. For zombies hear over far distances and within a few moments, a yelled came from downstairs.

"GET THE HELL OFF ME MEAT SACK!" Yelled Dempsey.

"Dont worry American i will help!" Said Richtofen.

As they struggled to kill it, more zombies piled through the barrier and cracks in the bunker. They shambled forward slowly. As the crew mowed down zombie after zombie, they began to run out of bullets.

"Im all out!" Yelled Dempsey.

"Me too" agreed Tak.

As the zombies comtinued to flow through Tak was surrounded. Nikolai heled him out but not before Tak had take some serious damaged. He was bleeding accross the floor. Nikolai took some gauze he found and patched him up. They found a bunch of weapons inside a box and used them to hold of the zombies. They held them off for hours with an occasional break when they heard a disembodied voice

"DIE DIE DIE!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR TREACHERY EDWARD! YOU AND YOUR PLAYTHINGS!!" Screamed the voice.

"Shut up little girl i will silence you when I get back to Gryphon!" Yelled Richtofen

"Who the hell was that...Or what the hell was that?" said Dempsey

"Nothing to concern yourself about American. But for now we must find our way out!" Suggested Richtofen.

The crew looked for a way out but the only place they found was a tunnel that was probably a secret getaway when the bunker got invaded. The stench of the undead was prominent. However the need to survive kept the crew going. They fought their way through the undead hordes and arrived at a small hospital. However, something was wrong. They heard the moans of the dead even here. And with a startle, they realized just were they were.

They were in an Asylum; and all the inmates were just dying to meet them.

End of Act 1

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was late when i wrote this and i forgot to do some intros:

Im AlphaOmega. I am currently at college and a report we have to do is create a good story. I decided to make one about zombies. My project will only be part 1 but i decided to continue for the sake of the fun of writing a story about a game i love. There are 3 parts: World at War zombies, Black ops, Black ops II. Each act will have another map as the setting.

I hope that you enjoy this and please give me negative a positive feedback

Edit: nikolai hit the WALL not the fall :lol:

It was late when i wrote this and i forgot to do some intros:

Im AlphaOmega. I am currently at college and a report we have to do is create a good story. I decided to make one about zombies. My project will only be part 1 but i decided to continue for the sake of the fun of writing a story about a game i love. There are 3 parts: World at War zombies, Black ops, Black ops II. Each act will have another map as the setting.

I hope that you enjoy this and please give me negative a positive feedback

Edit: nikolai hit the WALL not the fall :lol: