• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello~

Enjoy your time on the forums!

Thankyou Samantha!

I think i remember you from my time a while ago on the forums on an old account. You don't remember me though :P

Yeah i don't/wouldn't most likely.

It's been awhile since I've been here, i just came back for Black Ops 2. Things are the same as always which is good.

Hello~

Enjoy your time on the forums!

Thankyou Samantha!

I think i remember you from my time a while ago on the forums on an old account. You don't remember me though :P

Yeah i don't/wouldn't most likely.

It's been awhile since I've been here, i just came back for Black Ops 2. Things are the same as always which is good.

I could argue against that. The forum doesn't feel nearly the same as it used to back when Black Ops 1 just came out.

I miss all the old regulars posting often. Don't see people like Alpha and Covert on here as much anymore.

I could argue against that. The forum doesn't feel nearly the same as it used to back when Black Ops 1 just came out.

I miss all the old regulars posting often. Don't see people like Alpha and Covert on here as much anymore.

I guess i see what you mean. I never really payed much attention to who the regulars were though so i didn't notice them gone/not posting much.

When i first started coming back to the site it felt like it was dead...though that feeling quickly went away as i browsed more. Though i sometimes still look at how many guests are online and just wish they would sign up.