Posters In - Map, The Antenna, The Horse & The Sedan

optimus555

I figured there should be a thread on what is the most obvious "tell" in the Tranzit map. There are 3 reoccurring posters that can be found on the walls of buildings and inside of rooms in the Green Run Map, that I would like to point out.

1) Antenna Poster

Giant antenna that has the word POWER in bold lettering on it. I think we all know what this poster is referring to. If any of you have done the Easter Egg then you have spent a lot of time underneath it.

2) Sedan Poster

A picture of a Sedan with a man holding some sort of spire or staff. It looks as if he has something on his head. The best picture of this one I found is in Town. If you go to bottom level of the Juggernaut building and look in the repairable window, on the left hand side there is the clearest Sedan poster I have seen yet. Maybe if somebody could scope it with a PaP'd sniper and take a screenshot? The light of the fire in the room makes it very clear and vivid.

What could this be referring to? I've looked around the map and there are Sedans as pictured in the poster. Perhaps there is something in the trunk or the engine underneath the hood? Somebody should investigate with a millimeter scanner into the trunks of these Sedans, because they are always closed.

I wonder if one of the Sedan's trunks or engine hoods would open with a Semtex thrown at it. A high quality screenshot of the image would definitely help.

3) Horse/Donkey Poster

This is a red/orange poster with a picture of a horse or what could be a donkey on it. I have two theories on this depending on how you view the image.

It's a Donkey - This could be hinting towards a mule kick perk machine hidden somewhere on the map, which can only be accessed after completing some specific steps.

It's a Horse - In single player campaign you get to ride a horse on one of the missions. Maybe there is a horse somewhere on the map. If you go to farm, there are horse stables on your left coming up the path to the house.

What can we do? I think the first step is the obvious, try to take a peek inside. Tranzit is littered with CRATES. Especially the farmhouse, in the barn next to it. Take a milimeter scanner and look what is inside every one of those crates. Maybe there could be a horse inside one of them, they are large enough. Maybe, there could be parts to assemble a perk machine such as Mule Kick. Perhaps there are computer parts that can assemble an electronic device that ties to the Nav cards.

You can find these crates at Farm and Power plant. If anywhere else please let me know. Also, there is writing on the crates but I can't seem to make out what it says. It looks like a Map even?

Don't give up just yet on this Easter Egg guys. It is easy to quit, the world is full of quitters. Don't be one

-Optimus

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the same image with the sedan and the man holding, what i thought was a magnifying glass or a camera, is spread across the billboard which is either between the tunnel and diner or diner and farm. to see it, one must be in theater mode and look at it at just the right angle

1. Thanks for linking that thread Tac.

It needs to be updated, people have posted the rest of the real pictures which I appreciate. I have neglected it for a few weeks.

2. The 'Sedan' Picture - I think that screenshot was a photo I took on my phone the first day I had the game. I have a capture card so I'll try to get a better picture. Thanks for telling me about the one in the Jugg building. I've only seen those pics at the bus terminal & on the big billboard.

The small writing is impossible to make any sense of. Even in the game you can't read it. The text underneath the 'sedan' word says something like 'a seriously new way of moving' IDK I can't read that picture? Hahah

Check these threads out for some more info -

Nuketown Zombies Loading Screen

BO2 Breakthroughs

The BREN Tower at Jackass Flats

3. The location of "Green Run" is in Hanford, Washington State. This is what the 'Atomic Frontier Days' picture is referring too. The 'Tri-cities' were agricultural (fruits?) towns until the 'Manhattan Project' began & the people that lived in Hanford & White Bluffs were forced to relocate as these towns were demolished to make way for the 'Hanford Nuclear Site'. The town of 'Richland' was then faced with an 'Industrial Boom' which changed the 'Tri-Cities' from Agricultural to Industrial. (something along these lines anyway, IDK I'm Australian)

I'm not too sure what the 'Nuke Donkey' is about?

Takes readers behind the headlines into the Manhattan Project at Hanford and the communities that surround it and offers perspectives on today’s controversies in an area now famous for the monumental effort to clean up decades of nuclear waste.