Dashboarding in Zombies?!

Alright, well we know that you can dashboard in multiplayer if you're having a bad game so your oh so important k/d won't go down.

Well,stats are in zombies now. I have a friend (on the site :cry:) that dashboards every time he has more than 3 downs in a game because he doesn't want to get deranked and he we still have "good" stats.

I think it's just ridculous. If someone were to look at him they'd say "oh wow he has alot of kills and barely any downs" they'd think he's good...but he's not. I think they should still have the stats count if you dashboard because it's unfair to people who earn their stats becuase some kids can look good when all they do is dashboard after a bad game so it only saves their good games.

/End Rant

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell him not to play his XBOX for 24 hours and he'll get de-ranked like 'that'. On a more serious note, all you can do is prove yourself and show him to the world how much he sucks. This is why we have theatre mode. Upload a game of him in it to YouTube and say this is my friend who dashboards. :lol:

It's PS3 and I would get like 3 views... :? but he knows that he's not good, and I wouldn't call him out like that,not even on this site.