Petition To get Ranking System Info from Treyarch.

Jeager1999

• Moderators

Wait. Whats YOUR Theory?

+1

Triple,you can't be "disappointed" by people who are tired of trying to figure something out while the only thing you do is post a link to a youtube video.

I think the forum would benefit Stickys for the Tranzit EE and the Ranking System so all discussions are centralised. A mod could start them and if someone cracks the systems and a lot of people agree with him he can make his own thread explaining how he came to those conclusions.

It should also reduce the amount of threads with good information getting pushed down by new threads.

You are right. It would help but some people would still post new threads about it.

But if the ranking system was explained there would not be one of those threads.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I belive this man got it right.

The dude is way off...ranking is not simply KD.

Oh hey it's slippery Jim. First Sportzhawk now this gai.

Anyway, what's your theory then?

I don't believe that these are entirely true. I do not have any theory about it though. That is the point of this thread! We don't know and have an infinite number of formulas to test. We all have literally no idea.

But another thing I'd like to say is that Jimmy won't say anything...even if every single member of this site signs this.

But it is worth a try I guess.

And nobody knows when the first dlc will be released.

I agree... I doubt they'll tell us anything. Hopefully I'm wrong.

And Black Ops' "First Strike" DLC came out at the beginning of February... so I'm using that as a good timeframe for this one. Late Jan/early Feb, most likely.

Am i the only one that doesn't think this is an issue? Adding a ranking system to zombies is cool and all, but it doesn't actually DO anything for you, other than the matchmaking. It's not like leveling up will give you access to new guns or an entirely new perk or anything.

I'd like to know how it works too, but i don't think they're obliged to tell us.

Meh. It's a mystery. If some of you want to delve into it and find out exactly what causes everything, have it. But want my advice? Enjoy the game. Period. Who cares if you have shotguns. If you don't play for a day, they'll be gone. Just enjoy it. Want to know my theory? I got it straight from a JZ Tweet. Commitment. You want to rank up, be committed to zombies. Period. All this K/D and Windows Repaired and Round Number stuff is just grasping at straws. The answer is commitment. Plain and simple. You want to rank up? Be committed.

https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/stat ... 9865874432

I would much rather get a petition for the following:

- Lobby leaderboards.

- Bring back Private match.

- Option to match make by average level and whether they have a headset.

It seems like Treyarch really dropped the ball here. The leaderboards and ranking system is not of any use for the most part. Seriously, someone leads the downs board with zero downs? That makes no sense.

I think beside a person's name should always be their average level. That's all I need.

Seriously, someone leads the downs board with zero downs? That makes no sense.

Downs are a bad thing that you don't want though... :? Of course the person with less is "leading".

Also, I believe rank is supposed to replace lobby leaderboards as a far quicker (and cooler looking) way to see the other person's skill.(whatever the determining factors are)

I mean, you could have been easily carried to round 40 going down after every round and have it go on a leaderboard. Other factors would have to go into it to decide how good you are.(again, unsure of what these factors are).

Although I do agree more specialized search would be cool. Headset/no headset, similar rank, etc.

Seriously, someone leads the downs board with zero downs? That makes no sense.

Downs are a bad thing that you don't want though... :? Of course the person with less is "leading".

Also, I believe rank is supposed to replace lobby leaderboards as a far quicker (and cooler looking) way to see the other person's skill.(whatever the determining factors are)

I mean, you could have been easily carried to round 40 going down after every round and have it go on a leaderboard. Other factors would have to go into it to decide how good you are.(again, unsure of what these factors are).

Although I do agree more specialized search would be cool. Headset/no headset, similar rank, etc.

Yes, but if i have played 3 games by total downs will be less than someone who has played 300. It should be a ratio to round cleared in a game. They could show that symbol and still list the average rank. Average is a better indicator than high level.

• Moderators

maybe 3arc will release some more hints via richtofen's diary?

i know i'm getting pretty sick of having to click through that same text every other time i start the game.

seems like an ideal platform anyway.

It is Maxis' diary. ;)

maybe 3arc will release some more hints via richtofen's diary?

i know i'm getting pretty sick of having to click through that same text every other time i start the game.

seems like an ideal platform anyway.

It is Maxis' diary. ;)

oops thanks for correcting me, don't have the game in front of me :mrgreen: