A little EE motivation.

Figjam14

Here is a quote from Jimmy that I forgot about. I re-read it and it motivated me about there having to be more to the EE then we have figured out. What we have figured out is just toooo damn small (especially compared to the previous maps)!! Please Read again in the hopes of another surge of motivation to figure this out!

Q:"Zombies mode has developed something of a reputation for its sprawling Easter eggs. I see some of that alive and well in TranZit's move to focus on a story, which has always been a core feature in your Easter eggs. But can fans still expect to pore over message boards and come together to puzzle as a group over figuring out some elaborate, deeply buried treasure hunt?"

A:"Absolutely, and I think that this goes back to what makes Zombies so special in the first place. Zombies Easter eggs and side quests factor significantly in making the mode so special. It’s that passionate discussion around the various Easter eggs that connect the Zombies community in a special way, but then they spin up on the fiction: what they know, what they don’t, what they can piece together. Then there’s our favorite, which is when fans take the discussion in a direction that we never saw coming. But that’s all part of the deal and what makes Zombies such an interesting phenomenon."

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about motivating but I just can't shake the thought that all you get for completing the Tranzit EE is what a perk drop? Every EE in Blops1 got increasingly trickier and the prize got increasingly better. With Moons prize being permanent perks. You would think that the prize for this one would be equally as good or better. I don't think it's done but be prepared to battle with the people who say there aren't anymore audio clips to be found in the game (via hacking the PC version) I see their argument, but like I said, I can't shake the fact that the prize was weaker than the last 3 DLC's for Blops1. Treyarch said this was gonna be an epic story line, related to a zombie campaign. I know DLC's will further the story but the payoff for this first part pales in comparison to previous EE's which doesn't lend to the fact they said it would be epic.

I don't know about motivating but I just can't shake the thought that all you get for completing the Tranzit EE is what a perk drop? Every EE in Blops1 got increasingly trickier and the prize got increasingly better. With Moons prize being permanent perks. You would think that the prize for this one would be equally as good or better. I don't think it's done but be prepared to battle with the people who say there aren't anymore audio clips to be found in the game (via hacking the PC version) I see their argument, but like I said, I can't shake the fact that the prize was weaker than the last 3 DLC's for Blops1. Treyarch said this was gonna be an epic story line, related to a zombie campaign. I know DLC's will further the story but the payoff for this first part pales in comparison to previous EE's which doesn't lend to the fact they said it would be epic.

There actually IS stuff in the audio that people haven't seen in game yet. Maxis telling you to use the navcard, saying the Spire is ONLINE, as opposed the "completed tricotomous system" step we all seem to be stuck on.

I'm in the camp that theres definitely more.

There actually IS stuff in the audio that people haven't seen in game yet. Maxis telling you to use the navcard, saying the Spire is ONLINE, as opposed the "completed tricotomous system" step we all seem to be stuck on.

I'm in the camp that theres definitely more.

Can you please link me to this? I have yet to find these audio clips, but I have had them forced down my throat a lot!! :P

cazytrain: i agree with you on the whole prize after the ee and for tanzitz tower of babble you get nothing as far as i know and i hink there is alot of stuff were missing and ive been playing alot of tanzit nonstop looking for something and cant find anything i think treyarch is starting over i guess i think for the next ee we will get something bigger rather than nothing? but i most defitently agree with you on that there is alot more to be discovered