Tower of babble both sides done at same time

Neopaganhacker

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought. In the radio transmissions it says the camp divides if I'm correct.

Also both sides of the TOB can be done 2player. Has anyone tried having 2people do one side and other 2 do the other at the same time. Maybe just divide into 2 teams and complete both side idepentent of each other in the same game.

I cant see how that would work :| because you need to power on for Richtofen's part, and you need to "shut down ze powah" to do the Maxis part.. good idea though

O good point my thinking was as long as power is switch on then off and "him" is released you'd be good to go I still have a feeling 2 characters need to do one side and the other 2 the other side.

That's because Samuel is the only one who can hear richeon person p.s sorry really bad with names and spelling them lolz

Here's a suggestion/theory I made on another thread:

"I believe we will be seeing more of both of the mad doctors later down the road. Don't forget...Maxis and Rictofen have been battling for control over the Earth for decades. Literally both of them controlling the minds of humans they find to take control of the spires/pylons causing an all out civil war between the surviving humans on Earth.

The war has been drawn out for so long and with so many causalities that Maxis spent even more time looking for more humans to help him in his ultimate goal...Destroying Rictofen. I like the idea of seeing a Grief map where one Maxis team fights a Rictofen team, and just like how on multiplayer depending on what faction you are, a commanding role voices for that team (E.g.: If your on the SEAL team you hear a commanding officer speaking to you whereas if your on the Spetnaz or Militia team, one of their commanding officers speak to you).

Wouldn't it be awesome hearing Maxis say, "Yes! You have got the Max Ammo! Now make Rictofen's puppets pay..." or hear Rictofen say, "Ah. Wunderbar! You have acquired a taint! Make use of it on Maxis' ugly little subjects..."

Just my thoughts on how this whole war in the Aether and on Earth is panning out. There really is no 'us' trying to survive the apocalypse anymore...We are all pawns in a more greater fight."