Blue orb sighting on the Tower!

Jrrhack

I have previously completed the richtofen side to turn on the tower and have seen the blue lights appear from the box and what not, but a couple days ago I was playing solo and it was round 2 or 3, I had just bought jug and had the power turned on and was collecting pieces for the jet gun. While heading to the cornfield from power I noticed that same blue sparking orb from the box. It was sitting on the tower. Not on the flashing red lights but on one of the 3 sparking nodes, the lowest one to be exact. I have no clue what I did to make it appear, as I said i was simply setting myself up for a long game; I turned power on round 1, opened bank and bought jug round 2, and started building the jet gun round 3. I havent been able to recreate this and sadly it doesnt appear to be there in theater mode. Hs anyone else seen this? Also, another thing that doesnt appear in theater mode is the sparking wires, like the ones near the teleporter lamp at diner.(just thought that was worth mentioning) (also i have never completed the maxis easter egg)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, exactly, but it was blue instead of the red one seen in the video, and no, unfortunately i cant provide a snapshot as i thought theater mode would be sufficiant. And i havent been able to recreate it, but i guarantee you i did not mistake it for the sparking nodes that are always there it was definately the same energy that comes out of the box. Also the other two were still sparking and the one with the blue energy had ceased sparking

• Administrators

It would be really nice to get some kind of visual for this...I'm going to re-do the EE on Richtofen's side tomorrow and see if I get the same results. Every time I have done it though, I see nothing but the energy waves arising into the atmosphere and into space from the tip of the Tower. Any orbs that I generally notice are the red lights that could be mistaken for orbs.

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2lkxRKkTCI

If you look towards 3:10, there's nothing but electricity shooting up the tower. No orbs in sight.

Can someone clarify his post a little more for me? My brain isn't able to understand what he was trying to say...I'm tired :P

In one of NGT:Zombies videos, after completing Maxis side, they discovered a glowing orb of light swirling around the Traffic Light at the Town. After they, another Orb of light appeared over the Weapons while they cycled in the Mystery Box.

Depending on which side of the EE you did, these Orbs will be Orange(Maxis) or Blue(Richtofen)

Apparently, he discoved another Orb of light that was stationary(not moving) on the Tower. So that's three sightings so far.

I posted in another thread but I've noticed that the Orb when it appears in the Mystery Box, that a very then line of light will shoot up to the sky and then bend, and head toward the Tower.

According to Spiderbyte, they have yet to see the Orb around the Traffic Light.

I'm beginning to feel there is something important to these orbs than just a lightshow.

As I said, I cant provide a visual because I didn't think to take a snapshot when I could just go use theater mode. But like I said, once i went into theater mode it was gone, just like the red orb on the traffic light. But you can take my word that it was the blue orb sitting there, a constant light, not to be confused with the sparking nodes that only light up every other second or so, upon closer examination, i could definately see it was the same blue energy that comes out of the box after doing the easter egg. For any one else asking fof visuals, im sorry, but i swear i know what i saw, and i wouldnt just make this up. I want this easter egg figured out just as much as anyone else so i figured id post what seemed to be an interesting find

Can someone clarify his post a little more for me? My brain isn't able to understand what he was trying to say...I'm tired :P

It was another "I saw an orb here but I can't give you proof and you can't replicate it" Thread.

Why always orbs? Oh yeah, they're easy to mistake.

Triple Ex, your pessimistic views arent needed here

I just reviewed my gameplay and all the steps i said i did at round 1 2 and 3 were actually all done at round 3, if anyone wants, i can save the game into my fileshare on xbox and you can take a look, I was playing as samuel and had a blue eyed skull emblem at the time. just leave a post if you want me to put it in my file share and i will

It was another "I saw an orb here but I can't give you proof and you can't replicate it" Thread.

Why always orbs? Oh yeah, they're easy to mistake.

Triple Ex, your pessimistic views arent needed here

I'm just satin' man, in my time here there's been a ton of "orb sightings" on almost every map,and none of them have ever been replicated or shown any video proof.

So forgive my disbelief when I see another one.

EDIT: See? That's the way! Actually attempting to give proof! Unlike all those other ones.... *Thumbs up smiley*

ive heard those other orb sightings and looked into them and it was nothing more then a lighting texture glitch or a reflection through a window, this was possibly a glitch, im not sure but i doubt it. It was most definately the same energy that you see from the box with swirly flying shit all around it, the same one from the ngt vid on the traffic light except it was blue and on the tower. In my gameplay in theater you cant see it though, just like all the energy that comes out of the box, but if anyone wants to try to recreate then looking at my gameplay might be a good start, i take a good look at where the light was as I walk up from power to the cornfields

He also said that was the ONLY time they saw it around the traffic light, and they have not been able to get it back since.

Oh, right. I meant to say. "That was the only time they saw it."

I agree with you on the Orbs. The only time I see them is in the Box, it happens at random but the direction the thin line makes doesn't actually go towards the Tower.

I happened to see the light appear again when the Box was at the Depot. It went up and over the Roof. The Tower is due right from the Box at the Depot.

It sucks the Lighting Effects and the Pick-Up Parts don't appear while in Theater Mode. So I could have "Video Proof"

So you saw the same blue orb like in this video, just on the pylon itself right?

Gdkk7Db7A0Q

I guess its the same orb spiderbyte saw when he did the video you are talking about...does anybody know if the box was also in town when ngt did this?

I´m pretty sure there MUST be something you can do with those *sparking orbs* ... maybe get all weapons from the box which had those light-effects and then go around the map and search for another orb(like the one on the pylon jrrhack saw) and shooot it with those weapons or anything like that... Also im pretty sure you can recreate this by doing the ee and then starting an custom or single game afterwards right? Please leave your thoughts... :D

So you saw the same blue orb like in this video, just on the pylon itself right?

Gdkk7Db7A0Q

I guess its the same orb spiderbyte saw when he did the video you are talking about...does anybody know if the box was also in town when ngt did this?

I´m pretty sure there MUST be something you can do with those *sparking orbs* ... maybe get all weapons from the box which had those light-effects and then go around the map and search for another orb(like the one on the pylon jrrhack saw) and shooot it with those weapons or anything like that... Also im pretty sure you can recreate this by doing the ee and then starting an custom or single game afterwards right? Please leave your thoughts... :D

Yes, that's the same orb NGT saw, except that it was orange.

3Ascn9ry4eE

Ok so FINALLY was able to complete at least the Richtofen side of EE. Havent seen any ORBS yet but havent seen anyone mention the lights going from the teleporter lights to the towers? Anyone else seen these. Its like it appears on the light builds up for a sec and then shoots off towards the tower. I was thinking it was normal so didnt take a pic but will check theatre mode just incase it actually shows up

Just a quick observation. Did anyone else notice both of those videos the player that could see was Russman.

Perhaps the next part is something only Russman can do. Just like Sam could only hear Rictophen.

Edit: Sorry i just rewatched the video and noticed that both players were Russman for the streetlight orbs, not for the box ones.

Okay, now that I've seen it for myself, I know what he's talking about. The Orb of Light swarms around the Red Becon on the Tower. The one that gives off the Morse Code.

I saw it today, but that wasn't until I knifed the Door and made the blue light appear.

My Zombie Sense is Tingiling. Quick, Flood NGT:Zombies Comment Boxes in their videos.