Navcard Table not saving. Please help.

Double G-6

I have built the navcard table under the tower, however it will not save. Carlton says "i think this should be the last piece" or "i think this should do it", so I believe I've assembled all the pieces. (Meteor,plank,fuse box,radio).

I did this Online-4players yet every time I start a new game, the pieces are still scattered. What am I doing wrong. Trying to complete the EE, having difficulty finding 3 others to help. I'm more concerned with having the table save, which would save tons of time and maybe I can finish this tonight.

Any help is welcome.

DoubleG-6 (PS3)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here's another theory on this Navcard Table being saved.

I just talked to one of my friends that built the Navcard Table solo, and he said that it is saved for him. He linked me to a Youtube video with instructions to build the navcard table then end the game. Start over. and complete the EE.

The theory is that the Navcard Table is only saved if all 4 players (or however many are playing) have built the table at some point prior.

Does this sound right?

First. Local and Solo are completely different from one another. SOLO is under the Xbox Live or Playstation Network Menu. SOLO games will save to you Online Profile.

Also I've completed the Nav Card Station. Whenever I play Public, I'll end up with Noobs who never heard of Nav Card.

I believe that if More that One of the Players in the Lobby have not built the Nav Card Station, it will have to be Built again.

That or yeah, you probably have to hit it with the Jet Gun. But is it really part of Richtofens side of the EE?