User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Lenne

Highest round?

So what is your highest round on Nuketown Zombies?

Mine is 43.

I am planning on going for 50 soon. :twisted:

30. Would've gone longer, but my training spot is in a spot where I can die if I stop paying attention.

Mines 30, with no quick revive. I treat zombies now like the real deal. You've only got one life so if you go down your dead unless you got someone to pick you back up.

31, playing with randoms though, and two of them left the game between round 10-15, so it didn't count for the leaderboard, I really need to get into playing solo.

43. :D

Playing with randoms and two rage quit...didn't save :cry:

I find that training in the back gardens of either house is effective, although I prefer the garden behind the house nearest to the Nuketown population counter - more open space.

Make sure to buy Galvaknuckles ASAP (you'll need 9000 points) and don't touch a gun until round 14.

made it to round 33 before all 3 other guys quuit then it was just me and i just started paping every gun and playing around with it but got to 39 before i got cornered on that center rock behind one of the houses. :lol:

A pretty bad record but for me 24 :oops:

Me too. I haven't played that much...

No, it is only round 23...

80 8-)

Hi there! Welcome to the site. Haven't noticed your posts before until now. I remember your WR's. Nuketown by far the most impressive because it requires so much endurance and skill to use box mid round several times.

80 8-)

Hi there! Welcome to the site. Haven't noticed your posts before until now. I remember your WR's. Nuketown by far the most impressive because it requires so much endurance and skill to use box mid round several times.

You can only get Way's attention if you come up with some big numbers.

:lol:

80 8-)

You can only get Way's attention if you come up with some big numbers.

:lol:

Frenzy is a beast. Flipping 169 on Shi No Numa IM DONE

Also, I hate using Ray Guns, so I'm going to test out using the LSAT/74fu2. I think it will work and it will be an easy, cheap way to get 55+

I like perfect's idea. Seems like a loadout that will have you set for ammo. What other loadouts do you guys use?

My highest is only 28 :D

can't tell ya honestly I forgot but it was high 20's then I lagged out That's usually where the connection issues become too strong. Connection on BO2 sucks for some reason cause mine is like pristine on BO1. I'm mainly on BO1 but nuketown is my fav BO2 map

Around past 26, for sure... can't tell ya specifically, I honestly forget.