What's your Favourite 'Training' Spot?

PINNAZ

Hey CoDz,

What's your favourite Green Run or Survival Training Spot ?

For Green Run - I really like doing some circle work next to the AK74u at the Power station, Between the Power Room Shack & the Truck.

I've done this many times & had a great game last night through rounds 18 to 22 here. The rest of my 'random teammates' were laughing histericaly at the small circle I was doing. I even clutched the game for 2 of the final rounds until I went down, when one of them thought it would be funny to 'Grief me' & run their train across mine & block me as I was turning. (though it was all good fun)

This was done for about 4 rounds with no Jugg and just the standard AK74u. I found it not to difficult for those types of rounds.

Green Run & Survival - Another spot I like us downstairs of the Bar, doing some circle work around the table on the ground next to the workbench.

People tell me the tunnel is a great spot too, though I haven't tried that yet.

What are you favourite Training Spots CoDz?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually use the area by the shed at the Diner. There's a pretty big area to run a circle, and if I run into toomuch trouble, I can quickly step out into the fog if I have to. There's also the advantage of having the zombie shield closeby, which can be a huge help when training. Downside is that the only weapon is the MP5, and it's in the diner in a tough spot... and the fact that the bus can drive right through where you're trying to circle. But with good timing you can run towards the diner as the bus pulls out and have it take out an entire wave... or close to it.

tranZit

For solo in the order of Most to least Preferred.

1. M16 in tunnel. [Mustang and Raygun till 40 then trade your Mustang with M16]

2. Outside Farm where the bus stops. [Mustang and Raygun]

3. Diner Between Petrol Pump and Tele-porter. [Mustang and Raygun]

4. Town in Bar. [Mustang and Raygun]

For Co-op in the order of Most to least Preferred.

1. Outside power room by AK74u. [Me and Jeff got to 25 in a hour of constant spraying with AK and Mustang and sally, Drops fer days.]

2. Farm, Start inside the barn and they all spawn inside it. It's a solo strategy Modified for co-op. Stay inside the barn as long as possible and then run out, pull them back in and shoot. Got to 32 in 70 minutes using this strategy for solo. (Only works for Survival Farm)

3. Bus depot: We can still use the strategy where one player camps in the spot behind the box while other trains (or) can run two different trains [Waffles and I got to 36 with no Jugg in Bus Depot survival using this method]

4. Diner

Bonus tips/Perks from experience and learning hard way :(

1. Perks: Jugg, Double Tap, Speed and Quick Revive.

2. Double Tap is must. Helps a lot with raygun. Speed not so much. Use your judgement between speed and Stamin up.

3. Stop between every spot and pickup ladder, Plow and Hatch (for Knuckles). Most commonly found Locations: Room next to turbine, Room with claymores in Farm, Semtex room in Town and Room next to teleporter in Diner. You need Turbines for this.

4. Get your knuckles asap to battle those Denizens. Kill them before you jump into lava between farm and power.

5. Leave 2 walkers/runners and be sure to babysit them. If they are damaged and you go too far away from them they die out. If you have two walkers and you kill one, Last walker will always turn into a runner. Always Have some one at Pack a punch keep the turbine and take it back. If you run between maps leaving zombies behind you they will die out and new round will start.

6. If a player leaves the 2 player game, that round will be recorded as your high round. You will still be playing solo after that and that should count towards your solo run.

Sorry this post turned out to be monster. :mrgreen:

@Pinnaz, if you like my information you can add it to your original post. Feel free to make any edits.

way is out.

2. Farm, Start inside the barn and they all spawn inside it. It's a solo strategy Modified for co-op. Stay inside the barn as long as possible and then run out, pull them back in and shoot. Got to 32 in 70 minutes using this strategy for solo.

In my experience, that strategy only works on Survival, not Tranzit. I'm sure the zones are different in Tranzit, but I notice that zombies spawn in the two windows next to the Claymore room as well as the ground in front of the tractor. However, this still works out nicely, as stairs are the Jet Gun's best friend and you can still pull off an auto train, of sorts, for the farm.

But yeah, my favorite training spot is the Tunnel until the spawns start getting really fast, then start using the stairs on the farm for the Jet Gun. :)

2. Farm, Start inside the barn and they all spawn inside it. It's a solo strategy Modified for co-op. Stay inside the barn as long as possible and then run out, pull them back in and shoot. Got to 32 in 70 minutes using this strategy for solo.

In my experience, that strategy only works on Survival, not Tranzit. I'm sure the zones are different in Tranzit, but I notice that zombies spawn in the two windows next to the Claymore room as well as the ground in front of the tractor. However, this still works out nicely, as stairs are the Jet Gun's best friend and you can still pull off an auto train, of sorts, for the farm.

But yeah, my favorite training spot is the Tunnel until the spawns start getting really fast, then start using the stairs on the farm for the Jet Gun. :)

I tried this on survival Farm and they only spawned in the barn and the window beside it. Not the two windows by claymores. They never spawned there. I started doing this at 13 till 32.

I tried this on survival Farm and they only spawned in the barn and the window beside it. Not the two windows by claymores. They never spawned there. I started doing this at 13 till 32.

I agree with you that they only spawn in the barn on Survival, but I'm saying they spawn in the adjacent windows on Tranzit. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that.

Thank you for your input Way & Perfect, much appreciated. ;)

Have you guys tried the little corner next to the AK?

I am suprised at how easy it is, they only can come from one direction (some can spawn under you, no big deal) I was doing it with no perks & standard gun till early 20's & I'm only an average player. With the right perks & a PaP'd gun or 2 you would cut through them. It's a tight area but there always seems be be spaces to run between zombies when they come at you?

I would imagine its not a high round strategy, they would come to quick.

Thanks again guys!