Next TranZit Style Map? (DLC Idea)

xXExpertCoahXx

A lot of theories and rumors have been floating around talking about how Marlton was a part of the O4s group. I came up with an idea for a DLC involving this very theory/rumor! Imagine a 5-player COOP where each player is Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolai, Samantha, and Marlton. It's exactly like TranZit except a different setting a perhaps a different mode of transportation besides a bus.

The whole easter egg is about Marlton's leaving the group and being stuck in the Nuketown bunker, where he later is found by the other three members of the current TranZit group (I call them the N4 AKA the new four). The easter egg will have you doing trivial task of Samantha and co. confronting Rictofen, while Marlton is slightly scared and confused.

As you go about doing these multiple quest and such the group will more and more begin to hate or dislike Marlton after each step. Eventually the final step of the egg is doing something to Marlton (pushing him in the bunker itself or ditching him somewhere) causing the fifth player to drop-out (high round will be saved at that point) and the four other players as the original characters continue playing the game.

If you wish to play as a 5-player COOP then don't do the EE, simple as that. The DLC would be titled "Four Badasses and One Pus-..." :lol:

Any thoughts or ideas?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While it's a neat idea, I doubt they would put an EE in there that would forcibly remove a player from the match, even if there is a choice on whether or not to do it. Plus I still don't completely buy the whole idea of Marlton having been previously affiliated with the original 4.

I absolutely want a Tranzit map with more than 4 players though.

I'm hopefully confident that the DLC's will each be a TranZit DLC. As in, TranZit is a game mode. Green Run is our map. The starting screen shows the Earth, so I don't think that there will be add on maps/areas to Green Run? France & England are high on my cards? Also the other voices/accents in the farm radio transmission lead me to believe that we will be creating a 'world system' of wireless transmission spires, as Maxis also requires.

I said this in another post somewhere? 3arc have had 2 years to create the game, plus the time it takes until dlc is released, it's not like they are only creating the DLC's now.

(This next part goes against everything I just said, because it is based in the USA, but I think it would be an awesome map.)

Many of the Bus Driver Locations involve underground bunkers. While I was compiling my Bus Driver quotes thread, the Dulce base caught my eye. It is alledged that the Dulce base has a 'subway' type transportation system that links it to other secret government/military bases. Plus the dulce base is meant to be the main research base for aliens. You can either catch the subway train or run the tunnels & get attacked by 'the greys'.

Anyway look it up. (with a grain of salt)

When i think of tranzit. I really hope they do a map with a train on it. I think a box car would be a really cool place to defend and be able to get on top of the train. I dont know where they are going next. Ive heard people ideas, but i would expect a diff type of transportation on each map. But i would expect the crazy bus driver back :D

While it would be bad to boot out a player after it, it would be very interesting to see what would happen to the group.

I mean, it would make great comedy between someone like Marlton and Dempsey or Nikolai.

Back to the point, I have high hopes for more TranZit like maps, and hopefully the O4 will finally get back to Earth at some point. I swear, if Treyarch kills them off...

While it would be bad to boot out a player after it, it would be very interesting to see what would happen to the group.

I mean, it would make great comedy between someone like Marlton and Dempsey or Nikolai.

Back to the point, I have high hopes for more TranZit like maps, and hopefully the O4 will finally get back to Earth at some point. I swear, if Treyarch kills them off...

Unless Treyarch wanted to pull the biggest 'FU' to their fans, they won't kill off the O4. That would just be dumb...

Ever noticed on the load screen, when you click Green Run on the Earth load screen, there is another area below Bus/Farm/Town? Looks like it will be next to link up.

I believe Nuketown will HAVE to be a future DLC map. There is a bus there, and it honks just like in Tranzit. It's uncanny. And it's the only survival map that has the clickable Teddy Bears.. But when you click them, you only hear the music from Moon's loading screen...

Any ideas on that stuff?

London Underground anyone? ;)

I really like this idea, the fact that someone will get punished after taking their time to complete an easter egg would be pretty fun IMO, maybe we could punish them all :twisted:

Any who as TranZit is a 'game mode' I'm sort of expecting a new 'game mode' with the DLCs along with new maps (like green run). It'll be great!

Whatever the DLC might be we all know that the XBOX is going to get it 1st and us PS3 games are going to have to wait it out for a month.. Ugh, just thinking about it makes me wanna hurl!

It would be great if they connected all the sites and TRANZIT just got BIGGER!.. It would be cool to see the ability to teleport to an older map like Der Riese. That would really make my zombie experience the incredible!

You know what though... it would be kinda interesting because the person playing Marlton would go against the group and refuse to help them complete the egg cuz he doesn't wanna get dropped. Would make for some interesting ways of the other 4 trying to force him to do something or trapping him somewhere. Kind of a 4vs1 grief style EE. I'm sure the ideas could go on forever on how to make it possible.

Nikolai and Misty? LOL I can hear the quotes now.

Nikolai:"Whoa, she's good. Like Dempsey....with Breast, Ha Ha."

I'm sure that the DLC's to come will have the similar extentions like Green Run. (Tranzit Mode, Survival/Grief but maybe more sections than three.) But I doubt that each DLC will have a Bus. Maybe a Train, that be cool but maybe Transportation that can be use freely, Meaning WE can opperate it.

Then of course Treyarch will have to come up with a way to prevent "Greedy" Players from taking the Vehical and leaving the players to go on foot.

What's everyone fascination with Paris by the way> Is it because of that Photo on the bulleten boards in Der Riese?