powering up the electric zombie ("avogadro")("him")

hi undeadarcademachine hear. so i have seen people talking abut the sparkling orbs the the first one found at the street light in the town by the people on youtube and i think i was the first to fined the orbs around the mystery box before the youtubers :P i even posted abut in my secend poset hear on the forums that predates them (yay me) :) well there is a third sparkling orb that to my knowledge no one has talked abut it (i could be wrong)it has happend to me twice now. first when i did the maxis EE (glowing orenge) then when i did the richtofen EE (glowing blue) & asuming when you do both in EE in one game it will glow both colors.so the third sparkling orb is the "avogadro" himself and every one in the game could see it but it never happend again after i did the EEs so now we have street lights,myystery box & the "avagadro" also the mystery box is the only one that seems to have a beam of light going to it? rumors of repowering the obilisk/spier every new game to get the beams back and countinue the EE.(wich now we know you only need 2 people to do both EE) well what do you guys think? ps i have seen mrroflwaffles post abut moving sparkes on the towers and something abut quakes but he hasent said enything ells abut it (i think) is he holding out on us LOL :lol:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but I had a hard time reading your passage. But from what I did gather from it, I'm guessing you are trying to say that you can power the Avogadro? If so...I don't think that it is possible, but then again who am I to say something can't be done in the wacky and zany world of zombies? I just think powering the Avogadro is useless and not possible, gameplay wise. I mean why the hell would we power up something trying to kill us?

sorry should've tried to make it clearer. the point of the post was to say the avogardro can sparkle like the mystery box & street light. you know the third sparkle found but i cant post stuff on you tube so i post on the fourms so some who can put it on you tube well....can, then everyone can know. i called it powering up the avogardro b/c we all know in the EE we are powering up a HAARP tower which is releasing power into the atmosphere or isosphere.you know the electricity coming off the tower into the storm and who live in the storm the avogadro. sunds to me like he is being powerd up and maybe thats why i saw him "sparkel" like the street light. it only happend after i powerd up the tower for the EE. why would we power him power up well i dont know why. why did we all help Richtofen collect the golden rod, focusing stone & swich bodys with samantha and gain control of the zombies? why are we helping him power up the tower? oh b/c he is still deceiving us. OH and last time we helped maxis he blew up the mother f***ing earth LOL so i dont know why i was just trying to give a reason as to why i saw him sparkel. i hope you understand it better now sorry it wasent a bit clearer before :)