Will the original 4 players even return?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I don't think we will be seeing the older characters at least for the next two DLC map packs, maybe in the other two (as playables) but I don't think we will be going back to the older characters until an easter egg suggests that they have some how gotten off the moon, the easter egg seems to be pointing between a rising conflict between Maxis & Richtofen.

I can see this happening. But to be honest, I hope we play as them in a future DLC.

I really want to see Samantha having to live her life as a male Nazi, as deranged as her life is. Although, I think if she somehow got an adult female body, that'd have been cooler than *derogatory tone* Misty. Whatever her body, the mismatch of her voice is just hilarious.

Du machst mich nachzudenken, die Artikel, die Sie schreiben. Wenn in der Praxis die Wirkung der guten gestellt.

Interesting. I just reported this guy for advertising, but what the German Bot (IKR!) has just said is

You make me think, the articles you write. Added if in practice, the effect of the good.

German Bot is deep and thoughtful :o

-Jolteon

As long as they are still alive then obviously they'll make a return.

A little theory of mine is that on the next map we'll join them and the Easter egg on that map will effect the map after that and we'll be switching between the original crew and the new 4 each new map. (I personally love the new characters so i would hate to see them go!)

I mean we've already seen an example of that on Nuketown where Richtofen takes over half way in the game.