Which Weapons Are Better Than Others

All stats on zero's basied off this equation for zombie health. AND ALL DAMAGE IS BAISED OFF OF HEAD SHOTS!!!!

Round 01 = 150 |

| Round 02 = 250 |

| Round 03 = 350 |

| Round 04 = 450 |

| Round 05 = 550 |

| Round 06 = 650 |

| Round 07 = 750 |

| Round 08 = 850 |

| Round 09 = 950 |

| Round 10 = 1045 |

| Round 11 = 1150 |

| Round 12 = 1264 |

| Round 13 = 1391 |

| Round 14 = 1530 |

| Round 15 = 1683 |

| Round 16 = 1851 |

| Round 17 = 2036 |

| Round 18 = 2240 |

| Round 19 = 2464 |

| Round 20 = 2710 |

| Round 30 = 7030 |

| Round 40 = 18234 |

| Round 50 = 47295 |

| Round 60 = 122673 |

| Round 70 = 318183 |

| Round 100 = 5552108 (5.5 million health)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the formula for calculating Max Base Damage is:

Max Damage Per Shot (or Max DPS) * Max Ammo = Max Base Damage

an example would be:

Weapon A:

Max DPS = 200, Max Ammo = 400

so you would do the following calculation:

200 * 400 = 80,000

So this basically means that the weapon has a Max Base Damage of 80k.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

M1911 (2k,6k)

Mustang and Sally (62k,310k)

Python (90k,135k)

Cobra (108k,324k)

AK-74u (22k,86k)

AK-74fu2 (61k,304k)

MP5k (15k,60k)

MP115 Kollider (34k,168k)

FN FAL (32k,128k)

EPC WN (94k,468k)

Galil (52k,210k)

Lamentation (116k,578k)

M14 (11k,33k)

Mnesia (42k,250k)

M16 (15k,60k)

Skullcrusher (45k,225k)

Olympia (27k,27)

Hades (149k,149k)

Ray Gun (180,180k)

Porter's X2 Ray Gun (400k,2m)

Grenades (3k,3k)

Ballistic Knife (3k,3k)

The Krause Refibrillator (27k,27k)

Dual Five Sevens (38k,126k)

Upgraded Names (108k,357k)

Five Seven (23k,79k)

Upgraded Five Seven (78k,273k)

Chicom CQB (14k,54k)

Upgraded (35k,176k)

MTAR (22k,90k)

Upgraded (51k,256k)

B23R (19k,77k)

Upgraded (50k,252k)

Remington 870 CMS (54k,54k)

Upgraded (168k,168k)

Executioner (58k,58k)

Voice of Justic (230k,230k)

HAMR (65k,195k)

Upgraded (113k,338k)

LSAT (unknown)

Upgraded (unknown) I don’t have NTZ so I cant retrieve data.

RPD (94k,281k)

Upgraded (189,567k)

S12 (51k,51k)

Upgraded (230k,230k)

RPG (42k,42k)

Upgraded (150k,150k)

Barret 50cal (25k,250k)

Upgraded (80k,800k)

DSPR50 (15k,150k)

Upgraded (90k,900k)

The rest of the wepons are not even worth adding to this list at the moment or i do not have Nuketown Zombies in order to confirm the damage. Also note this is a quick list and i did not put very much time and effort into this.

When choosing the best weapon from this list you on your own must factor in Runing speed with or without stamin up. Reload speed with or without Speed Cola.

NOTE: Double Tap 2, Rounds Per Minute Increased by 150% and DAMAGE per bullet is doubled.

All Wall weapons have ammo that is Rebuyable. Upgraded ammo is 4,500 points. I would suggest using ammo wisely inorder to profit off of it. If you dont profit, then you end up spending more money then you make off the ammo you buy.

Also note a gun might have the best damage, but may not be the best choice for your playing style. I myself like using the upgraded M14 and olympia for the first 35 rounds. Then i hit the box for an RPD and Ray gun, or i just use what ever gun i get. All guns are good if you use them in a proper way.

XLORDXSITHX

I give him the benefit of the doubt.

The data given for the returned weapons look legit, and the new weapons are within the ball park of perceived damage. Everything he's given that could have been checked matched mine source. I would say he's legit.

Also, Mustang and Sally consistently kills more zombies than anything available regardless of round. To shy away from it because it is too dangerous is crazy. Good player want the best killing weapon, and work around its deficiencies.o

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not providing proof because (1) I dont have to prove anything to you or anyone else, and (2) if i do provide this proof, then you would want to know more and use this algorithm to calculate spawn times, methods,and ultimately mod the game to your own liking. And of couse not to mention every tom dick and harry will have access to this information and use it to create modded lobbies, change stats, and change other peoples stats on the leaderboards.

So why dont you go spend 8 years of your own time to learn programming methods and study cryptology for decryption of information and figure it out for yourself.

If you dont want to take the wee bit of information i was kindly enough to share as the truth then be stubborn as you may and ignore it.

Now i COULD sit here at my computer for the next 2 days and redo the orgional stats i gave you in a manner of, reload times, formula for damage loss over distance, explosive radius, damage loss over explosive distance, headshot multipliers, damage multipliers for chest, arm, leg, foot, sprint distance, weapon recoil, % chance of receiving what type of weapon from the box, where the box next spawn will be, spawn of the electric zombie, and jet gun statistic's: but i consider that a waist of my time when people can just scroll above and see what the best damage is delt via weapon ammo capacity. sure some guns are stronger then others, but when you factor in all the stats, the odd ones come out on top.

And just for the hell of it, Mustang and sally are not for killing. they are used to weaken crowds with one or two shots in the high rounds, so you can kill them with your primary weapon.

Pay attention to the small details of this game, and it will teach you a simple trick or two.

Good Day.

• Administrators

if i do provide this proof, then you would want to know more and use this algorithm to calculate spawn times, methods,and ultimately mod the game to your own liking. And of couse not to mention every tom dick and harry will have access to this information and use it to create modded lobbies, change stats, and change other peoples stats on the leaderboards.

We already have an illegitimate leaderboard as it is. Not to sound hasty, but do you honestly believe that giving us evidence for the algorithm/formula would be such a concern? People find ways to cheat the leaderboard and game. Honestly, it makes no difference whatsoever. Even if you did post it, I highly doubt that the average player would look at the aspects you just stated and take time to spend their day figuring out said factors. In that time, they'd rather be playing a game of zombies trying to discover new techniques than do "zombie homework".

The information you provided is more than adequate. Using the game's predecessor as a reference makes it a bit different (it wouldn't be like Treyarch to re-use the numbers from the engine). That means the numbers we have right now are not 100% correct; they can be extremely close, but not perfect.

I just learned something interesting. Figured I'd post it here.

The "Voice of Justice", the upgraded Executioner. It turns out the Voice of Justice is a psychological ethical theory of deciding right from wrong, primarily in males. (Voice of Care is the one for females) What I think is ironic is that if you resort to violence, you are essentially deemed wrong or at least in a lower stage of being right, and here we have a gun named after the ethic of being right or wrong. The gun's existence in itself is contradictory to its own name!

If you actually did decrypt the files can you tell me if the grip does anything? and give me the viewkick/centerspeed numbers? I guess you can't because you didn't decrypt anything. ( If you actually can I will be more than happy to hear it ;) )

Of course the grip does something, It reduces recoil in a small manner, and reduces weapon sway to a small degree which in turn improves weapon accuracy over a long distance. By view kick do you mean the recoil numbers of both hip-fire and Precision aim? and tell me what you mean by centerspeed? I am not familiar with this terminology, let me know what you mean an i can provide the information you requested.

It's what game code calls recoil. It's written like this (these are the bo1 aug_mp numbers) \adsViewKickPitchMin\-30\adsViewKickPitchMax\60\adsViewKickYawMin\60\adsViewKickYawMax\-60\adsViewKickCe

nterSpeed\1500\

Are you sure grip does something? Can you check if it's a 100+ centerspeed increase. Grip in bo1 was written [insert gun here]_grip_mp

You seem to know your stuff chosenone.

You cant really depend on the box cause you never know what you will get, i usually ride rhe bus so i get b23, otherwise i grab AMD65(ak74)

Well, yes and no. One of the reasons wall weapons are more versatile is because of their availability. However, that doesn't change the effectiveness of the weapon itself. In fact, availability is something that simply gives me an excuse to use a weapon OTHER than the best. If the Mystery Box is not around, then sure get a wall weapon. But I am, in every sense, settling for a less-than-optimal weapon due to limitations. One should also be versatile in himself or herself. If you are given a random weapon from the Box, you need to know how to just accept what you've been given and know how to use it.

To avoid that the box forces me to use a SMR, I usually go with a wallgun for the early moments in the game. But by time, I'll come by the box quite often and MOSTLY, before I even give one bullet with the wallgun, the box gave me two super strong weapons. So strong, that I will never need refillable ammo. And if that time should come, that I am out of ammo, it will be round 45, rather 50 and I will get the fully ammo'd tertiary gun plus a nice cool beer out of the fridge. Shall even this backup cry for more bullet supply, the Jet Gun will be equipped and ready to use.

This happens at a time wallguns will do no more than tickling the zombies.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Jet gun best in game....or best in Tranzit? I can never use that cursed weapon, I wasn't surprised to see the Remington so high on the list, totally underestimated weapon.

I know it's been awhile, but you should add the Remington is obtainable in Origins, as well as the LSAT obtainable in Buried.

Overall, liked the post a lot, I remember you asking Binsys to complete an accurate list so hopefully we'll be seeing that early next year.

I was going to make a video showing the guns and ranking them. However, the data turned out to be flimsy enough, so much so, to the point that I didn't feel it ethical to push it on other people. It is still the data I use to judge the weapons for myself, personally. But I cannot say without a doubt that they are right, which pretty much defeats the point. I am still making the weapon video. However, the ranking is no longer a part of it. I could give you the ranking separately if you would like me to post it.

I appreciate any game data, in any form so if you don't mind posting then I'd like to look it over. I would also like to see the difference in the staff replicas of Origins, I'm pretty sure the electric one beats all but I just like to see the stats, I miss when you could get a cool guide in the game store and they would have lists like these for weapons or creatures damage and such, was really helpful in the final fantasy games and it's just cool to be a know it all and spat out stats of weapons/mobs. I used to be able to count and remember the frames in Tekken 3 as to what beats what in each character, I was a pretty proud dork back then :geek: