Formula on Highway Signs

John

As many of you know, on a lot of the signs in Tranzit, letters are cut off in order to show some type of easter egg of some sort. For example, the diner was cut off into "NOW DIE" for Richtofen. Now, I was looking around in Theatre, and noticed this. The highway sign was partially distorted to reveal what looks to be a formula;

DAY X/2 ME

Now, I don't know if this has any importance, maybe if it were just put here for fun, or maybe it does have some significance, but I thought I'd point it out. Also, I researched a bit and couldn't find anything, but thought I'd share.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it simply means "killing zombies makes them cross over into the aether to power me." that much is obvious, but whether the sign is referring to that or something else we don't know.

This. In Moon, I remember Samantha saying things such as:

" "Don't kill them, it only powers him further! "

Probably not exact, but she does say a few things hinting that killing them powers the Aether.

The "Cross over 2 me" makes the most sense to me, sounds very plausible. Also, I've been doing some research regarded with the Aether to see if it had any connection to this, and only found some small information, but it could be worth something. I've bolded the points I found to be most important.

AITHER (or Aether) was the Protogenos (first-born elemental god) of the bright, glowing upper air of heaven - the substance of light. Above him lay the solid dome of the sky-god, Ouranos, and below, the transparent mists of earth-bound air. In the evening his mother Nyx drew her veil of darkness between the aither and the aer to bring night to man.

The children of Aether and Day were Land, Heaven, and Sea, and from his connexion with the Earth there sprang all the vices which destroy the human race, and also the Giants and Titans.
  • Administrators

The "Cross over 2 me" makes the most sense to me, sounds very plausible. Also, I've been doing some research regarded with the Aether to see if it had any connection to this, and only found some small information, but it could be worth something. I've bolded the points I found to be most important.

AITHER (or Aether) was the Protogenos (first-born elemental god) of the bright, glowing upper air of heaven - the substance of light. Above him lay the solid dome of the sky-god, Ouranos, and below, the transparent mists of earth-bound air. In the evening his mother Nyx drew her veil of darkness between the aither and the aer to bring night to man.

The children of Aether and Day were Land, Heaven, and Sea, and from his connexion with the Earth there sprang all the vices which destroy the human race, and also the Giants and Titans.

Oh I hate you, I was literally just posting this.