Is Dr Maxis really German?

@ CrazyTrain - 'Misty's' full name is Abigail 'Misty' Briarton.

@ InfestLithium -

When we look at the two, we see that one is being perceived as a receptor and the other as a transmitter. Regardless of course, each sends different types of energy. It's funny because each method rules out the other (i.e. by getting power on way, the other cannot gain their own power whatsoever).

That's an excellent train of thought you have there! One is sending signals, the other receiving them. Where have we heard that before?

HAARP, (High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) was the US government program which sends focused radiated power to heat up sections of the ionosphere.

The apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; an antenna sends out signals instead of receiving it.

I'm in no way trying to prove that Maxis ISN'T German, I'm only speculating that there may be some descrepencies in what we are lead to believe.

Spire - Obelisk.

Tomato - Tomato. Haha, doesn't really work in text ;)

That's a great concept & comment. I had never thought of the 2 different methods being a reference to the different transmissions of radio waves. So thank you very much!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have been introduced to the mysterious 'Abigail' & her background purpose will only unfold.

To be fair, we have already been introduced to an Abigail. This is the second Abigail we know of. Unless strong evidence to say that there are the same Abigail appears, it is very unlikely that they are. I just wanted to make that clear.

I'm glad this is creating a discussion & points can be made both for & against.

As history shows & is factual in real life, the Nazi party was heavily funded by heads of major financial & industrial corporations from America & other countries. (google "who funded the Nazi Party/Third Reich" - this is no longer just a conspiracy theory) Also refer "Operation Paperclip"

Many of these people had either German/Aryian heritage or just financial interests for self promotion.

Another type of 'Metephor' I've always thought followed the story of Dr Maxis & Dr Richtofen is that of the illumanti. 

From what i understand the original 'Bavarian Illumanti' was established by influential leaders TO "Improve the Human Condition" - Maxis Intentions.

Whereas, the 'New World Order Illumanti' is just for self preservation/promotion - Dr Richtofen's intentions. 

(don't quote me on any of this, I'm way out of my league.  hahahaha)

Back to our Game!

While I'm fully aware of ALL the radios/reels & other documentation in-game (I think I have a solid grasp of the storyline) these are the only references in which we can understand the story. 

We are at a point in which what we think is the correct story, may take major plot twists. We have been introduced to the mysterious 'Abigail' & her background purpose will only unfold.

Another thing to speculate would be why Dr Maxis calls the tower a 'Spire' & Dr Richtofen refers to it as an 'Obelisk?' 

Spire

A spire is a tapering conical or pyramidal structure on the top of a building, particularly a church tower. 

Etymologically, the word is derived from the Old English word spir, meaning a sprout, shoot, or stalk of grass.

(Currently, the largest spire to be part of the architecture of another building is the spire mounted on the recently completed Q1 residential tower on the Gold Coast in Australia. - Off Topic, this is about half an hour away from me)

Obelisk 

An obelisk (from Greek ὀβελίσκος - obeliskos, diminutive of ὀβελός - obelos, "spit, nail, pointed pillar") is a tall, four-sided, narrow tapering monument which ends in a pyramid-like shape at the top, and is said to resemble a petrified ray of the sun-disk.

Thoughts?

He changed the subject himself lol

But as I said before that fact he refers to the group as one race, and say there are operatives in other country's I truly believe he is German, talked to a lot of ppl about it and they all agree, yet to see any evidence to suggest he is not german

• Administrators

He changed the subject himself lol

But as I said before that fact he refers to the group as one race, and say there are operatives in other country's I truly believe he is German, talked to a lot of ppl about it and they all agree, yet to see any evidence to suggest he is not german

Of course they're one race, considering they are all humans. They're the human race, hence why he says that they are "the pioneers of human discovery" and that they hold the "destiny of mankind" in their hands. He is talking about the human race as a whole. The evidence is in this thread. The quote, the spelling of the name. It's all in here.

Okay I can see how that can be interpreted differently, but that fact that there working for the nazi's and the nazi's hold such a high regard for purity in the Arian Race and have always referred to themselves as the "Master Race" I can't imagine treyarch disregarding these undisputed facts in the game when dealing with nazi's, remember it was still nazi zombies when maxis was introduced at the beginning of it all

And after re-reading the OP I can tell how it can go either way

"There is probably one big switch somewhere that powers EVERYTHING. We Germans are very efficient."

Richtofen says this in der reise, maxis built the machine Richtofen only helpd, again there are many references to him being German, notice the "We Germans"

• Administrators

Okay I can see how that can be interpreted differently, but that fact that there working for the nazi's and the nazi's hold such a high regard for purity in the Arian Race and have always referred to themselves as the "Master Race" I can't imagine treyarch disregarding these undisputed facts in the game when dealing with nazi's, remember it was still nazi zombies when maxis was introduced at the beginning of it all

"There is probably one big switch somewhere that powers EVERYTHING. We Germans are very efficient."

Richtofen says this in der reise, maxis built the machine Richtofen only helpd, again there are many references to him being German, notice the "We Germans"

That's why they don't like them. I mean they aren't breeding with the people, just hiring them.

As for the quote, he was that about the German facility in general, not a specific anything that any specific person built.

That's why they don't like them. I mean they aren't breeding with the people, just hiring them.

As for the quote, he was that about the German facility in general, not a specific anything that any specific person built.

This just proves Richtofen is German. It doesn't say anything to whether Maxis is German or not.

• Administrators

This just proves Richtofen is German. It doesn't say anything to whether Maxis is German or not.

Yeah exactly. It proves Richtofen is German, which we knew, but it doesn't mention anything about Maxis being German.