Shortcut to town?

bbobs2

Hey everyone!

I've just been searching through the forum and couldn't find this anywhere so I thought I should post it:

I think I may have found a little shortcut into town in TranZit.

I was just about to start building the Navcard machine, I got off the bus after the diner but before (the farm?) when I saw a light, I went left then went straight on, I then found a few other lights and some windows in the distance (actually thinking it was Nacht :| ) I ran towards it went over a hump then I ended up on the other side of town..... on round 1....

I'll try and get a video up if you wish but does anyone else know about this?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I use this as a shortcut to power all the time. Just hop off the bus after tha lavafield when you leave Diner, swing a left for the most part, and there's Town.

Off topic, but your sig is wrong. "Carrion" was made by Kevin Sherwood, who has made most of the Zombies songs, not Avenged Sevenfold.

I use this as a shortcut to power all the time. Just hop off the bus after tha lavafield when you leave Diner, swing a left for the most part, and there's Town.

Off topic, but your sig is wrong. "Carrion" was made by Kevin Sherwood, who has made most of the Zombies songs, not Avenged Sevenfold.

Fixed.

Back on-topic: I'm pretty sure most people have figured this out and use it as a shortcut while someone goes and turns on the power.

This is actually annoying me.

Everytime I want to walk to farm I take that shortcut by accident. :lol:

I had that problem for a while... now I use the shortcut frequently. It's great when I'm running trains at the Diner and want to run quickly to Town to deposit 20 thousand points or so.