My theory on navcards

ItsRaffee

Ok so this is related to the group 601 theory of waffles so check that out here first:

viewtopic.php?f=136&t=25350

Anyway in the group 601 picture there are 2 of these radio tower things and we reckon that the first one was the one in GreenRun which you do the EE under - evidence in waffles vid. Under the tower is a navcard reader but we have the wrong navcard. When the first dlc comes out I think it will be another map with one of these radio towers and we will do the same setup and be able to put our navcard from GreenRun into dlc1 navcard reader (something might happen ) then we might be able to find another navcard on the new map and be able to return to GreenRun and input that which links the two maps together and maybe opens up more steps or affects the EE in dlc2.

Keep in mind that this is just a theory and thank you waffles for the post to do with group 601 :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I posted this theory awhile back as well. It just makes sense. It would also give us a reason to come back to Green Run instead of never playing it again when the new maps come out.

It's still hard for me to think that they would include something in Green Run that you can't even use. Seems incomplete. However if they were to add the nav card to Tranzit when you install the next DLC then people would complain that they added something to the map that wasn't originally there and now everyone has to go over the old map with a fine tooth comb again. (which I wouldn't have a problem with but I can see the PR problem they would have) Hence why they just added it now even though it currently doesn't serve a purpose.

I dunno.. its all speculation at this point. I hope it unlocks something sweet ass though!

Yea I posted this theory awhile back as well. It just makes sense. It would also give us a reason to come back to Green Run instead of never playing it again when the new maps come out.

It's still hard for me to think that they would include something in Green Run that you can't even use. Seems incomplete. However if they were to add the nav card to Tranzit when you install the next DLC then people would complain that they added something to the map that wasn't originally there and now everyone has to go over the old map with a fine tooth comb again. (which I wouldn't have a problem with but I can see the PR problem they would have) Hence why they just added it now even though it currently doesn't serve a purpose.

I dunno.. its all speculation at this point. I hope it unlocks something sweet ass though!

Hopefully this is how it works gives a reason to continue playing GreenRun after the dlc comes out :)

Has anyone noticed the road that goes off to the right? It's right after you leave the tunnel and before the Diner. You can get a good look at it from the roof of the diner.

What if the Diner is not a playable survival map because it is actually bigger, but we haven't unlocked the back road yet. This is also the part where the bus driver always says "Navigation Error".

I still think you need to use the Nav Cards now, (Not in a DLC) to get access to that road. Once you go on it, I believe it will unlock that area for Survival.

Thoughts???