Green run

Saleenseven

Well this map is our first tranzit game mode map in zombies, do you guys think that the next tranzit mode maps will be like this again (fog,Denzims,bus, boss of some type) or will the mix things up next map? Like they could implement upgrading perks to give them more effect or have multiple ways of vehicular transportation at once?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The fog wouldn't surprise me considering the state of the Earth and how messed up it is. The Denizens will be interesting, if they return then we know that they aren't specific to the area like I currently believe since they have cages and what not. It will be really interesting to see what they throw into the DLC as it will change the story greatly... Or keep it the same haha.

Theres lots of room for expansion in green run, and at least town could be expanded by making the bowling ally buyable, or adding new stops along the route. However seeing as we are given a world map, we could also see expansion outside of green run. The door is really wide open here, which is always dangerous. Peoples expectations have soft grounding, and will end up dissapointed. Not telling us enough is just as bad as knowing whats to come.

I feel like they will add more Tranzit maps. Not exactly sure if they are going to expand on Green Run or not, but I feel like they might. The reason I believe they are going to make more Tranzit maps is because the menu is a globe, but with only 1 option(unless nuketown zombies makes it 2, not sure). This leads me to believe that there will be different Tranzit maps located around the earth.

Bringing back classic maps would be an awesome thing to do also. Even though I am going to go buy all the DLC for BO1 soon, still would of been cool to have them on BO2.

• Administrators

Green run may still have some expansion. I frequently hear the bus driver say something about heading to the "HARB research station". Also, the Navcard's may fix the GPS that the driver keeps saying has an Error.

He says about 25 different locations we go to, maybe a bit fewer. Nonetheless, we are at none of those places. His scripted quotes are in my signature below :)

Well this map is our first tranzit game mode map in zombies, do you guys think that the next tranzit mode maps will be like this again (fog,Denzims,bus, boss of some type) or will the mix things up next map? Like they could implement upgrading perks to give them more effect or have multiple ways of vehicular transportation at once?

I personally think they are gonna add a new Tranzit map (a whole new one). The programming to add a new stop in between town and the diner or something like that would mean you have to move all the other places around, which could take ages.

As for upgrading perks, we are probably never gonna see it happen. It was a massively discussed thing back in Black Ops and there were plenty of good reasons as to why they wouldn't do it.

They might add new perks though. I wanna see PhD and Mule Kick return. (Screw Deadshot)

I personally think they are gonna add a new Tranzit map (a whole new one). The programming to add a new stop in between town and the diner or something like that would mean you have to move all the other places around, which could take ages.

Nope, just add a new section.

Nope, just add a new section.

Just imagine how hard the programming would be to just simply add a new section. Your gonna have to move all the maps around, redo the bus programming and change the stuff inbetween locations. THEN they have to go and add a few more locations with a full easter egg and new guns and perks and everything.

I honestly think it would be easier for them to just make a brand new map. That is what I think they will do.

• 2 weeks later...