Secret Bus Stop?

Baez le Piplup

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the trailer they show the bus coming around the back of the bus stop where all the lava is. Maybe theres another route? Moving the train containers?

I was waiting for someone to find this. I noticed it a few days ago, but if you watch the official reveal trailer on youtube, @1:28 you can see something thats not found in TranZit! Its a blue structure thats really hard to make out but it looks kinda like a construction site or maybe bleachers? Idk but it really looks like the bus is heading somewhere no ones seen yet. When you start Tranzit, you clearly see the bus coming from the back of the building. What I'm thinking is that the bus is leaving the bus depot from the opposite side of the building. Idk but I KNOW this map and I've never whats @1:28 in the reveal trailer.

Check this out! I definitely want somebody to touch this subject! Worth a look!

Yea if you watch a video in theater mode of one of your Tranzit games, you can fast forward to where you open the doors, change to free camera mode and exit the depot, then rewind the video to the beginning while you're outside of the depot. Now you can move around the side where you pickup the nav card by the lava and watch the bus come from around back up the side and park out front.

I noticed this when I was experimenting with dropping down in the hole of lava under where the bus parks to see if there was anything on the bottom of the bus. Which there wasn't anything in case you're curious.

I just had a thought though. Sometimes when you are hanging in a part of the map (like town) and you let the bus leave without you, it seems that the bus returns to that location much faster than if you rode it around the map. I'm curious if you were to free cam a game where you notice this happen and ride the bus around the lap in free cam and see if either the bus passes up stops or if it takes a shorter route to get back to the town.

People may say no, there's no other routes for it to take however the path the bus takes at the beginning from behind the depot then bombs over that embankment around to the front to park shows that the bus is actually capable of going places off the playable area of the map or outside of the main paths. Technically this could simply be an opening sequence they put in to show the bus coming from outside of the map and won't happen anywhere else or it could actually lead to making the bus take an alternate route.

I don't expect anything to come of this but I am going to check out theater mode to see why the bus seems to return to a stop quicker when nobody is riding it. Something tells me it does the normal circuit but doesn't stop at the stops where there aren't any players, making the loop faster.

This has also peeked my interest. I noticed the bus coming around that corner and tried many different things to get to that side, sadly I couldn't. However I found that if you go into the fog (heading towards the Diner and Tunnel) on your the right hand side right before the lava you jump over is what looks like a path to the back where the bus starts. It is blocked by some barrels but to me clearly resembles a path. I will post a picture soon if I can get a good one. I'm thinking there may be some way to unlock it (possibly dealing with the sound heard after the TV at the farm).

Well the trailer wasn't exactly final cut... This will sound racist but there was no black-russman like character in the trailer....

Actually Russman was in the trailer. He was just hidden like misty's face was. You can clearly see those are Black-Russman like hands loading the olympian in the beginning of the reveal trailer.

I honestly do not think that there is a secret bus stop. People could've found out by now.

Might have to get a PC user to noclip around the map and see what they can find.

I ve read some discussions about people who have no clipped , and read.through the game code. Everyone says there are no reachable places we haven't been to already in Transit. And there is no code for Mule kick or Flopper

Now what makes me question this is , just because those things aren't in the game right now. That doesn't mean it can't be added by 3arc or unlocked in some type of way , am I correct to assume this ? I'm not a fan of writing ideas off just because the "code isn't there " or some hard proof isn't apparent. Anyone with me here ?

So, I came across this picture on the COD Forums.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2801uty.jpg

Look at the text in the top right corner.

"Routes

A - 9:15; 11:30;

2:00; 4:15; 6:30

No Night Service

B - 8:00; 10:00

12:00; 2:00"

There are 2 routes the bus knows by default. Maybe we need to change the time somehow?

Ever taken a good look at the clock in Diner? It has writing under the time numbers. 1 has 13 under it, and it continues like that. But they do correspond with military time, so it might just be like that to show what military time it would be, but I'm not sure.

I wish I had a video to prove it, but I held X on it in a co-op game with 2 friends, and it made some weird sound like the one that people hear when you lose a perma-perk. Might've been good timing, but who knows.