Grief Mode General Discussion/FAQ/Directory

Triple Ex

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, just beat a full team on round 1 on town, Two were standing by the PaP I knifed them into the lava, we kept the others from reviving them, one went down somehow, and we got 4 zombies on the other one.

They must have been terrible.

@ Valmanway

I've noticed that farm grief games typically are shorter than those on town. And I've pretty much had about the same experience, around round 10 is when people start going down, by 11-13 they go down a lot. Then the game ends.

Town tends to last longer I've had quite a few go past 20, only had one game on farm go past 15 and that was when my oppenents had decent skill. Keep trying it, eventually you'll run into a team or player who pushes the game to a higher round.

All I get are sniper rifles. Sniper Rifles are not fun! They give next to no points, it's hard to hit a running zombie if they aren't running after you (I have OK aim, this is mechanics at work...) You run really slow,shoot really slow, and reload slow. All in exchange for range (pointless) and damage (not even that much). Hell, they don't even have much ammo!

I hate snipers...

I can actually act like a douche bag and win now. It's perfect! :D But seriously I think it's amazing.

Ditto. I really enjoy following someone from the other team for a while and just standing behind them, in front of them, constantly knife them. You can kind of tell when you've mind (bleeped) them too. I try go get just enough kills to get what I need and then just lead rape trains to downed opponents or to the box location. Douche it to the limit!

I can actually act like a douche bag and win now. It's perfect! :D But seriously I think it's amazing.

Ditto. I really enjoy following someone from the other team for a while and just standing behind them, in front of them, constantly knife them. You can kind of tell when you've mind (bleeped) them too. I try go get just enough kills to get what I need and then just lead rape trains to downed opponents or to the box location. Douche it to the limit!

i just spartan people into th pit of fire while looking like a drug lord...if that isn't douchy idk what is

Just downed my first team today. :D

I found one guy down by the Box in the bar in Town. He had gotten down from the Zombie reaching through the window. I knifed the guy reviving him, preventing him from reviving. The Zombie then killed him. The next guy tried. He was smart enough to lay down. I then ran the Zombie over him. The fourth guy came and got one up and went down himself. I then ran a Zombie into the last guy. They were all down. Three of them quit. The last guy was nice, going "Ah! you got us." It was good game. :)

Badass business suits and sunglasses.

We're here to get things done, and look damn good doing it.

The difference between you and I? I make this suit look Gooood.

I successfully blocked 3 people in a row off from getting their box gun by knifing them off the balcony and blocking the stairs. Then later one tried to block the stairs for me so I jumped and landed on him and we both downed!

Last night I was playing with my friend and some random people, and he told us about the old glitch in Black Ops where you can dolphin dive on a player that is laying down it will down them and yourself. So we were on like round 15, and my teammate threw the meat at other team, which led to him getting down. They had a kid leave right at that moment, and my friend saw the other team trying to revive while laying down. He attempted this for the first time and it worked. I don't know if it would be considered cheating only because he was downed himself, so it was kind of a sacrifice, but it was super funny when they came into the lobby cursing us for actually being able to do the glitch. Just thought I'd share with y'all.

Last night I was playing with my friend and some random people, and he told us about the old glitch in Black Ops where you can dolphin dive on a player that is laying down it will down them and yourself. So we were on like round 15, and my teammate threw the meat at other team, which led to him getting down. They had a kid leave right at that moment, and my friend saw the other team trying to revive while laying down. He attempted this for the first time and it worked. I don't know if it would be considered cheating only because he was downed himself, so it was kind of a sacrifice, but it was super funny when they came into the lobby cursing us for actually being able to do the glitch. Just thought I'd share with y'all.

Firstly, let me just say WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!

More on topic, now that I think about it this could definitely be used as an actual conquering strategy! Thanks for the heads up!

Imagine two downed enemies getting revived by a prone teammate simultaneously. One of your friends makes the ultimate sacrifice and takes them both down. WOO HOO YOU WIN! That sounds AWESOME. Talk about taking one for the team!

:lol: That made me laugh!

This was actually first introduced in WaW as a barrier glitch (2 people got inside each other and the zombies couldn't touch them...sounds dirty)

In BO they "fixed" it by making you down when attempted.

It appears that now it has a new function in Grief :twisted: .

I will say no one will ever get me doing this, I crouch instead of prone. 8-)

Firstly, let me just say WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!

More on topic, now that I think about it this could definitely be used as an actual conquering strategy! Thanks for the heads up!

Imagine two downed enemies getting revived by a prone teammate simultaneously. One of your friends makes the ultimate sacrifice and takes them both down. WOO HOO YOU WIN! That sounds AWESOME. Talk about taking one for the team!

Haha! Thanks! Yea, it's pretty useful! :)

:lol: That made me laugh!

This was actually first introduced in WaW as a barrier glitch (2 people got inside each other and the zombies couldn't touch them...sounds dirty)

In BO they "fixed" it by making you down when attempted.

It appears that now it has a new function in Grief :twisted: .

I will say no one will ever get me doing this, I crouch instead of prone. 8-)

Yup! It's pretty effective as well!

So you're telling me...

If I revive while standing it ensures a quick getaway, but leaves you vulnerable to getting knifed.

If I revive while crouching I can still get knifed, and have a slowed down getaway.

If I revive while prone I am immune to knives but they can choose to simply kill me instantly.

GERD DERMET TRERERCH!!

Just joking. Of course it doesn't matter if you ne'er go down and clutch it like a BAU5.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H8OxKx6zKkQ

Played a game of Grief last night. My team was awful. I was the only one left, and the other team had one really good guy and some okay guys. We all died and the round restarted. I ran up to Juggernog, and I threw an EMP grenade at Juggernog. They were soooo mad :P We still lost though. My teammates couldn't survive with or without Juggernog...

Played a game of Grief last night. My team was awful. I was the only one left, and the other team had one really good guy and some okay guys. We all died and the round restarted. I ran up to Juggernog, and I threw an EMP grenade at Juggernog. They were soooo mad :P We still lost though. My teammates couldn't survive with or without Juggernog...

Haha! I used that method to win the other night as well. My team was camped up in the bar by the box, and we all had decent weapons, so a kid on our team ran over and EMP'd the jugg, ran back and we sat back and watched them all die! This is such a great method to surprise and make a game go faster!

Haha! I used that method to win the other night as well. My team was camped up in the bar by the box, and we all had decent weapons, so a kid on our team ran over and EMP'd the jugg, ran back and we sat back and watched them all die! This is such a great method to surprise and make a game go faster!

Definitely. Plus, it is more fun. Why play a game of Grief like any other game you play? Play Grief aggressively!

Definitely. Plus, it is more fun. Why play a game of Grief like any other game you play? Play Grief aggressively!

That's a true statement right there! I love just taking a break from zombie killing to screw with some other people! Grief is a great way to relax from the intense high rounds of zombies :)

That's a true statement right there! I love just taking a break from zombie killing to screw with some other people! Grief is a great way to relax from the intense high rounds of zombies :)

i started cutting them in half

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Played a match the other day. It was fun. I was on the CDC. Three of the CIA guys left within the first two rounds. So it was 4 v 1. Easy, right?

No. The one CIA guy left was really good. He knew his stuff. He was buying wall weapons instead of the Box. He had Juggernog first. He could survive very well. I play offensively. I actively TRIED to get him down. And man, it was so hard.

To make matters worse, my teammates were actually HELPING HIM. So it was more like 1 v 4, rather than 4 v 1. Every time I almost got him down, my teammate would kill the zombie that was right about to kill him. It was so aggravating. I finally managed to indirectly get him down, going down myself. One of my teammates finished out the round.

I sent an insulting message to my teammates, cordially telling him to down the opposition in Grief rather than teammates in future games. I sent a praising message to the CIA guy telling him that he did a good job. I respect good players, regardless of which team they are on.