Ending on Tranzit?

mr dandyballs

this is just Ascension all over again.

Exactly, Just like when there was a "secret ladder" on Kino and the silver back on the roof...Or the PPSH (cannot for the life of me remember the spelling, Forgive me) on Ascension . Here's the thing about those two maps that were bombarded with false prophecies due to peoples negligence towards their self ego not getting the Easter egg greed it so much desired

*breathes*

Kino was the only map on black ops without a major Easter Egg (excluding "five").

Ascension was the first map with a fully fledged Easter Egg.

Now due to those maps circumstances listed above people hungered for more...so they decided to make stuff up in an attempt to fantasize and claim it as fact with no evidence what-so-ever. The annoying thing here ladies and gentlemen is that it's happening again, the reason this time is due to the grand finale of moons EE and people automatically think: "If moons was so spectacular why isn't this one?".

I think some people should just stop and think for a sec, just a sec.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look there is a endgame in tranzit not green run. why would they make a new game mode for only one map and when your do the easter egg it saves to your account just like the nav card reader table tranzit mode is going to be in future dlc zombie maps and will continue the tower easter egg remember there are other towers out there that need to go online we only activated 1.

people really have to stop taking tweets or interviews out of context this is getting really old out of 2000 theories that are out there that futher progress the green run easter egg which one works none give it up.

ps why does this happen everytime a new zombie map comes out. people are never happy with what they have until its not here anymore.

Alright guys I didn't mean for this to turn into a huge argument. I was simply putting up a point that new info had been produced by Reza, take it how you will and post your different ideas about it but we don't need people just arguing back and forth saying that "you're right" or "you're wrong."

After reading every post here, I believe that there is an eventual ending to the zombie campaign, and Green Run is just the beginning.

Has anyone else shot and knifed the bus driver continuously? I tried it today and after a while, right after he tried to shove me out, his broken arm started sparking. I was curious so I continued to travel around the map shooting and knifing him. I never got off, and after a while he tried to shove me off again as I expected. This time though, his right shoulder and broken arm were sparking. I continued to shoot... the next time he tried to push me out, his head was sparking and I heard one of the quotes where his voice changes and sounds demonic. I don't know if this means anything, and I died pretty shortly after as I was playing solo and only had a B23R and no Jug.

WOW everyone is so DEPRIVED of SECRETS at this point. people are starting to SNIP at eachother.... The truth of the matter is that there IS more, if only a little.

The DEVs are whispering in our ears...they want these forums on FIRE. DLC 1 is dropping soon and they WANT us to FIND it!

BUT....

To say that there is an ENDING when the quote was saying "...an endgame of sorts.". Lets not argue over the meaning and let's take it at FACE VALUE. He is PROBABLY referring to an END GAME for the map for our CHARACTERS.

We all know that zombies will go as long as you can live. The quote mentions this saying death will happen regardless of team or strategy but it is not the ONLY endgame.

The Easter Egg or MISSION is short lived and seemingly incomplete BUT it is a QUEST that DOES have an ENDGAME ...OF SORTS.

Basically saying that the Quest for THIS location has an ending that wraps up the MISSION. As does every EE in the past.

This "ENDGAME" can also refer to our LEGACY and our ACTIONS on the map. We are activating spires for Richtofen and Maxxis to what...end? Perhaps that is our "endgame of sorts."

They DEFINATELY don't want to tell us anything. But they are like I said, Whispering at us...Trying to get us motivated to FINISH it before the DLC drops.

look there is a endgame in tranzit not green run. why would they make a new game mode for only one map and when your do the easter egg it saves to your account just like the nav card reader table tranzit mode is going to be in future dlc zombie maps and will continue the tower easter egg remember there are other towers out there that need to go online we only activated 1.

people really have to stop taking tweets or interviews out of context this is getting really old out of 2000 theories that are out there that futher progress the green run easter egg which one works none give it up.

ps why does this happen everytime a new zombie map comes out. people are never happy with what they have until its not here anymore.

I don't really think it's "out of context" if it was meant to be taken out of context.

Really, anyone that read or heard about Rez's quote and said "Proof!! There's more to the EE and an end to TranZit! You disagree? RAAAAARRRGGGH STUPID YOU'RE SO THICK AND DUMB!!" must have just started playing Zombies this week.

What else have "OMG MEMBERS OF THE TEAM THAT MAKES THE GAME!!" said regarding zombies in the past? Don't have the exact quotes on hand, but they have said things like;

-"Not everything has been found in Der Riese" (this was a year after Black Ops came out.... shortly before the DLC that added this map.) Yeah, right.

-When asked "Why is death the only way out of Zombies?" at a Zombies panel, one of them said "Who said there isn't? Have you tried going to round 100 on Kino?" (many people have gone well past 100 on Kino. Nothing happens.)

-At the Zombies panel, one of the guys on the team (may have been Jimmy or Rez, I forget) came out wearing a "trollface" T-Shirt

-Then there's stuff like the intel talking about an "unconfirmed secret cave" in Call of the Dead. They were probably referring to the slide... yet they read the forums and they knew people had been theorizing about an "ice cave". They knew this post would add fuel to the fire, I guarantee it.

These guys want people to keep playing the game. They want people to buy the DLC. And they've pretty much confirmed themselves that they are notorious trolls. Some vague quote from Rez isn't something to freak out over.

I don't really think it's "out of context" if it was meant to be taken out of context.

Really, anyone that read or heard about Rez's quote and said "Proof!! There's more to the EE and an end to TranZit! You disagree? RAAAAARRRGGGH STUPID YOU'RE SO THICK AND DUMB!!" must have just started playing Zombies this week.

What else have "OMG MEMBERS OF THE TEAM THAT MAKES THE GAME!!" said regarding zombies in the past? Don't have the exact quotes on hand, but they have said things like;

-"Not everything has been found in Der Riese" (this was a year after Black Ops came out.... shortly before the DLC that added this map.) Yeah, right.

-When asked "Why is death the only way out of Zombies?" at a Zombies panel, one of them said "Who said there isn't? Have you tried going to round 100 on Kino?" (many people have gone well past 100 on Kino. Nothing happens.)

-At the Zombies panel, one of the guys on the team (may have been Jimmy or Rez, I forget) came out wearing a "trollface" T-Shirt

-Then there's stuff like the intel talking about an "unconfirmed secret cave" in Call of the Dead. They were probably referring to the slide... yet they read the forums and they knew people had been theorizing about an "ice cave". They knew this post would add fuel to the fire, I guarantee it.

These guys want people to keep playing the game. They want people to buy the DLC. And they've pretty much confirmed themselves that they are notorious trolls. Some vague quote from Rez isn't something to freak out over.

mega what i meant by "taking out of context" is like jimmy sends out a tweet while he's at a beach omg it must be a new step, or the whole "i touched the moon today. u better wash your hands before you eat." tweet. oh my god guys thats it if u play moon it has the hidden ending on tranzit they must have updated it. i agree we should explore the map and find things and talk about it but alot of this stuff is getting out of hand not everything they tweet about is zombies.

• 3 months later...

Zombies has not nor will it ever have had an ending. Looking for one is futile. Treyarch specifically said that Zombies will not be changed from its original never-ending formula.

Dude...lol wow. You blow my mind. Im trying to say this in the nicest way but anyone who just read your reply's is thinking the same thing I am, are you ignorant?! A PRODUCER OF THE GAME said "There is a narrative in Tranzit, and an endgame of sorts. Death is the most common ending, but it’s not necessarily the only ending. Pay attention to dialogue between the four new heroes and you’ll begin to unravel the mystery behind the zombie takeover of Earth.”

LOL Why are you trying to argue the point over an actual member of 3arc quoting to playstation magazine?! Like who are you to argue a 'past' statement they made. Things can change and regardless of what was said in the past, REZA JUST SAID THAT YESTERDAY! lol like are you dense? Who's going to take your reply seriously when a producer of the game made that statement? lol And may i repeat, have you used the nav cards, nor played the DLC, nor seen how the other easter eggs were to honestly believe that this is over?! You turn power on or off, build a table or not, kill an electric dude or zombies under pylon, then either power lights or emp them and thats the end...lol please man

It is not the developer nor I that is ignorant. I have read what he has said. But you are twisting and manipulating his words. Good luck with your quest for the Holy Grail.

Hey MurderMachineX it's okay because there's no way they'll ever be an end to any zombies map because its ridiculous right actually no nice try. I thought it'd be nice to bump this thread seeing as MotD recently came out and I believe this whole tranzit ending ordeal is actually relevant and may be possible.

But anyway I think we should reinvestigate the subject of other maps having possible endings since we've been introduced to the meaning of "mending the rift" with the release of MotD. I think it's possible that we may have to find ways to do so in other maps.

[if possible maybe one of you mods could move this thread to the MotD board? I think it's more relevant there and more beneficial to discuss using newly found evidence from MotD, etc.]

So does the ending on "The Mob of the Dead" change any of you, "know it all's" perception on the possibility of an ending to zombies. Now they have done it, They have an ending without all of us dying...

lol i was thinkin bout postin on one of these old topics, but yea things have start to change in the zombie world