Ending on Tranzit?

mr dandyballs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a guy posting comments on NGTzombies saying he found it, something related with the fog and/or a truck on the fog. He says he'll post a video later on about how he done it.

How do I know he's lying ? He created his YouTube account today, he goes by the name of MrZOMBIEztacticz

Fucking troll ! :evil:

Zombies has not nor will it ever have had an ending. Looking for one is futile. Treyarch specifically said that Zombies will not be changed from its original never-ending formula.

Dude...lol wow. You blow my mind. Im trying to say this in the nicest way but anyone who just read your reply's is thinking the same thing I am, are you ignorant?! A PRODUCER OF THE GAME said "There is a narrative in Tranzit, and an endgame of sorts. Death is the most common ending, but it’s not necessarily the only ending. Pay attention to dialogue between the four new heroes and you’ll begin to unravel the mystery behind the zombie takeover of Earth.”

LOL Why are you trying to argue the point over an actual member of 3arc quoting to playstation magazine?! Like who are you to argue a 'past' statement they made. Things can change and regardless of what was said in the past, REZA JUST SAID THAT YESTERDAY! lol like are you dense? Who's going to take your reply seriously when a producer of the game made that statement? lol And may i repeat, have you used the nav cards, nor played the DLC, nor seen how the other easter eggs were to honestly believe that this is over?! You turn power on or off, build a table or not, kill an electric dude or zombies under pylon, then either power lights or emp them and thats the end...lol please man

It is not the developer nor I that is ignorant. I have read what he has said. But you are twisting and manipulating his words. Good luck with your quest for the Holy Grail.

Oh. Well I disagree. But I wasn't going to comment on that. I just wanted to make a post to make it clear to all involved that it is ridiculous for the game to actually have an ending.

It can also be said, it is equaly ridiculous for the game not to have an ending.

I love how your comment directly reflects your name lol.

Everyone should chill on the bickering. Nobody has concrete evidence of either side. I don't think there will ever be a true ending where you defeat the zombies and the credits roll. But I do trust Treyarch when they said that they would not change the "in the end everyone dies one way or another" mechanic. That's what zombies is. But again who knows, we can't say one way or another with any certainty until all is said and done and currently we haven't even scratched the surface of what will come. Maybe they figured out a way to conclude the story to an ending but you still end up fighting zombies to the bitter end. It makes sense.

Happy New Year all! Remember to take your prozac!

Well obviously there will be an end to the Tranzit Game Mode. Either by them not making any Tranzit mode maps after this one or them not having it return for Black Ops 3.

And obviously when they stop making Zombies, though i'm sure (And hope) they don't/won't keep this mode forever.

And yes i did just ignore most of everything you said since it is ridiculous and Tranzit is not a map.

Zombies has not nor will it ever have had an ending. Looking for one is futile. Treyarch specifically said that Zombies will not be changed from its original never-ending formula.

Dude...lol wow. You blow my mind. Im trying to say this in the nicest way but anyone who just read your reply's is thinking the same thing I am, are you ignorant?! A PRODUCER OF THE GAME said "There is a narrative in Tranzit, and an endgame of sorts. Death is the most common ending, but it’s not necessarily the only ending. Pay attention to dialogue between the four new heroes and you’ll begin to unravel the mystery behind the zombie takeover of Earth.”

LOL Why are you trying to argue the point over an actual member of 3arc quoting to playstation magazine?! Like who are you to argue a 'past' statement they made. Things can change and regardless of what was said in the past, REZA JUST SAID THAT YESTERDAY! lol like are you dense? Who's going to take your reply seriously when a producer of the game made that statement? lol And may i repeat, have you used the nav cards, nor played the DLC, nor seen how the other easter eggs were to honestly believe that this is over?! You turn power on or off, build a table or not, kill an electric dude or zombies under pylon, then either power lights or emp them and thats the end...lol please man

It is not the developer nor I that is ignorant. I have read what he has said. But you are twisting and manipulating his words. Good luck with your quest for the Holy Grail.

LMAO 1) Never said the zombies will stop coming and the game actually "ends" as a campagain would end 2) Developer, producer etc. He still works for 3ARC and is telling us there's more 3) How am I twisting his words?! It's common sense that if you die during a game of zombies, the game 'ENDS' and you now must restart. He clearly states that by saying "Death is most common ending but not necessarily the only ending" lol...so OBVIOUSLY there's more to it because A) NOTHING has an "Endsort" on completion of tower of babel achievement B) He said "YES" to there being more afterwards and C) I REPEAT, HAVE YOU USED THE NAV CARD YET? lol why are you still arguing this point?

I could care less about beams of lights to laundromat door, the so called Moon under the map and all of these other finds that could easily be glitches...i go by hard evidence and proof and you must be a dumb a** to sit there and honestly think Jimmy Z would even make an easter egg so boring and incomplete as tower or babel, its because THERES MORE TO IT. THey wouldnt of created such a huge and new experience and put an easter egg thats so unsatisfying and has nothing after completing it. They put the achievement where it's at so that people who want to get the achievment because they love completing games and are obsessed with their gamerscore, can still get it without having to do such an elaborate easter egg and taking all of their time up. No one wants to spend hours upon hours at one sitting to do an easter egg, thats why it saves your progress. I can go on and on but you're a waste of time...

P.S. Why are you even on these forums? If you dont believe there's anymore to this EE, then why are you even reading posts about it and commenting on them? Either stay off the forums or comment on posts you agree about. This post is obviously about people trying to figure out if their is an actual ending so noone cares about someone coming on and shooting the idea down...

P.S. Why are you even on these forums? If you dont believe there's anymore to this EE, then why are you even reading posts about it and commenting on them? Either stay off the forums or comment on posts you agree about. This post is obviously about people trying to figure out if their is an actual ending so noone cares about someone coming on and shooting the idea down...

That logic is so so so so horrible...

So you should just ignore and not give your opinion on stuff you don't like? I can think of many things in history that would be different if that were the case. Plus i'm sure artists would never get better without some constructive criticism

Also this is a forum, you're supposed to discuss things. This must be your first time using one or you just don't know how one works.

Plus don't talk about MMX like that, he's a great user.

Grow up and stop making yourself look like a fool.

That logic is so so so so horrible...

So you should just ignore and not give your opinion on stuff you don't like? I can think of many things in history that would be different if that were the case. Plus i'm sure artists would never get better without some constructive criticism

Also this is a forum, you're supposed to discuss things. This must be your first time using one or you just don't know how one works.

Plus don't talk about MMX like that, he's a great user.

Grow up and stop making yourself look like a fool.

i laugh over and over everytime i read your reply's...my last post had 7k views and 150 replies, so im pretty sure im not a 1st time user. Im not talking about anyone especially MMX, im simply implying that if you're reading a post that's in regards to something you're not agreeing with, why are you shooting the idea down? That makes no sense, this is a community forum in which everyone's trying to figure out something together and all your doing is shooting the idea down and saying that there's nothing more to it. The funniest part to this whole back and forth between MMX and I is all that's been said on MMX's part is "in the past they said their's never going to be an ending to zombies" haha...and im actually showing proof that 3ARC employee's are stating their is. REGARDLESS if it actually ends or their's an "ENDSORT" it doesnt matter, that's more proof to what we're trying to accomplish than what you have. They've said it on twitter and quoted from a magazine article yesterday. Just because they state the word "end" doesnt mean im saying that credits will roll...it just means their's an ending of some sort so you obviously cant read very well or are just too stupid to understand since ive stated more than once now. And just because in the past they've said that, doesn't mean it cant change in the future. BO1 is BO1, BO2 is it's own game, with it's own zombies and if they say their is more to the EE then their's more to it. WHo are you or anyone to ? the makers of this game. So the only person making a fool of himself is him and you. PLAIN AND SIMPLE, this is a forum in which discussions are brought up to FIGURE things out, NOT BASH them down when you have no proof. Replying and giving your idea is different than telling people their wrong and "good luck on your quest for the holy grail". That's not discussing, that's bashing and shooting down ideas so why post at all. You can simply post under a thread that you agree to or have some good info to share with the rest of the community. All I did was reply and state that they've said their is an ending of some sort and you're arguing the point. REPEAT, doesn't mean the credits will roll nor the zombies will stop coming, it just means their's more to it and maybe something we wont expect but its a direct quote from 3ARC employees..if thats the case, argue it up with Reza and the rest of the 3ARC staff and see who has the last laugh because they must be lying as what you're saying...

As in regards to you Samantha Maxis, my logic is not bad. How? are you saying NGT zombies and the rest of this community also has bad logic because im pretty sure that everyone is doing the same thing I am. They're sharing info that HELPS, not bashes. Why you even replyed saying my logic is bad is ridiculous and honestly annoying. Saying stuff about history? haha wtf? What does me posting on a zombies forum about tranzit, about trying to figure out more to the EE and sharing info have anything to do with my replys? Because i simply stated why does someone post on a thread they dont agree with? lol wow dude. I'm pretty sure when i scroll through a forum and I see a subject I agree with or is interested in, ill read through and decide if i want to share, not bash people down and thats exactly what MMX did. So spare me with your bs

If you insist, I can try to educate you. You may or may not listen. Btw, Samantha, thank you for that. Floofy, lol.

1) Never said the zombies will stop coming and the game actually "ends" as a campagain would end

Noted? I never accused you of such. My original post was made before I even knew you existed, and the point of my first post on this thread was to educate against such an ending, which is preposterous.

2) Developer, producer etc. He still works for 3ARC and is telling us there's more

No he is not. He simply said that there is an "endgame of sorts", which is a clear reference to the storyline of TranZit.

3) How am I twisting his words?!

You, among others, have twisted that phrase to mean that there is more to it. You have made "endgame of sorts" suddenly be synonymous with "end of the game beyond the Achievement/Trophy".

It's common sense that if you die during a game of zombies, the game 'ENDS' and you now must restart. He clearly states that by saying "Death is most common ending but not necessarily the only ending"

Death is one way to end the game. However, you clearly have overlooked the phrase "of sorts". He is referring to beating TranZit, the "campaign" of Zombies, and getting the Achievement. Once you've got the Achievement, you have reached an endgame.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/endgame?s=t

the late or final stages of any activity

The late or final stages of the Easter Egg. You receive an Achievement for completing said Easter Egg.

A) NOTHING has an "Endsort" on completion of tower of babel achievement

You receive an Achievement and Maxis or Richtofen are grateful for the help of the players. Just because the "endgame" isn't as conclusive or as dramatic as a Hollywood stunt film does not make it incomplete. As an animator, I've made things with inconclusive endings on multiple occasions because they induce a larger audience. Just look at all the people looking for this thing. Inconclusivity sells.

B) He said "YES" to there being more afterwards

What comes only after you've done the Easter Egg? The beams of light, specifically to the Mystery Box, etc. You said yourself they were virtually negligible.

C) I REPEAT, HAVE YOU USED THE NAV CARD YET? lol why are you still arguing this point?

Still arguing? I have yet to even comment on that. But again, if you insist, I'll bite, even if I must dislodge myself from the hook.

I have used the NavCard. It is rejected. Point? No, no, it was rhetorical. I wouldn't be surprised if a DLC answered that question. As this is not the first time there was an unanswered question in the Easter Egg. In Shangri-La the player holds the Vril Generator. Point? It was for the next map, not the current one.

i go by hard evidence and proof and you must be a dumb a** to sit there

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=18279

I've seen more evidence and proof in Zombies than you likely ever will. It's good to have that philosophy, but you are not alone.

and honestly think Jimmy Z would even make an easter egg so boring and incomplete as tower or babel,

Der Riese - Fly Trap

Ascension - Casimir Mechanism

Kino der Toten - didn't even have one

Honestly you were lucky to get an Easter Egg at all. Never before has a Call of Duty game shipped with a Zombie Easter Egg.

THey wouldnt of created such a huge and new experience and put an easter egg thats so unsatisfying and has nothing after completing it.

No company can please everyone. Most fans are happy with the game. They play it after all, even you. However, if you are not satisfied with the game, you can be attributed to the minority that exists with every successful video game.

They put the achievement where it's at so that people who want to get the achievment because they love completing games and are obsessed with their gamerscore, can still get it without having to do such an elaborate easter egg and taking all of their time up.

Easter Eggs have gradually greatened over time. In Der Riese, they tested with the idea of an Easter Egg. In Kino and "Five", they had no time nor wish to implement such a thing when there were more important matters. In Ascension, they went all in. They got bigger and better 'til Moon. In Black Ops II, they put of a taste of what is to come. All but the first two trials of Easter Eggs give you an Achievement once complete. In fact, Moon gave you two.

I can go on and on but you're a waste of time...

I assure you that I spent more time on this than you did. If anything it was mutual.

P.S. Why are you even on these forums? If you dont believe there's anymore to this EE, then why are you even reading posts about it and commenting on them? Either stay off the forums or comment on posts you agree about.

Why am I here?

Complete Zombies Storyline

How to Get 6 Perks

Logistic Analysis of Weapons

Encyclopedia of Black Ops Zombies

Cod Wiki Misinformation

Grief Mode Analysis

This post is obviously about people trying to figure out if their is an actual ending so noone cares about someone coming on and shooting the idea down...

I only shoot down bad ideas.

As in regards to you Samantha Maxis, my logic is not bad. How? are you saying NGT zombies and the rest of this community also has bad logic because im pretty sure that everyone is doing the same thing I am. They're sharing info that HELPS, not bashes. Why you even replyed saying my logic is bad is ridiculous and honestly annoying. Saying stuff about history? haha wtf? What does me posting on a zombies forum about tranzit, about trying to figure out more to the EE and sharing info have anything to do with my replys? Because i simply stated why does someone post on a thread they dont agree with? lol wow dude. I'm pretty sure when i scroll through a forum and I see a subject I agree with or is interested in, ill read through and decide if i want to share, not bash people down and thats exactly what MMX did. So spare me with your bs

Wait what?

I think you missed that when i was talking about BAD LOGIC i meant your logic of IGNORING STUFF AND NOT REPLYING TO THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE.

Which is why i brought up history. Stuff would of been completely different for better and mostly for worse if people followed that way of thinking.

And MMX was just stating what his opinion was based on what has been said before about the game. I wouldn't say it's bashing.

This is getting intense. I think I'll keep my ideas to myself to avoid this one....

You're a smart man and or Women.

And MMX was just stating what his opinion based on what has been said before about the game. I wouldn't say it's bashing.

Yes, thank you. I don't go around broadcasting my opinion that there is no more to the Easter Egg. I posted on this thread to say one thing and I replied when this sir asked for more information. I even typed my posts on here in such a way that were I to speak them the intent is for them to be near-monotonous.

Incoming wall of text. Honestly, I gave you your chance sir. You're not getting another.

He never said that. There's no quote of him saying it online, it's just BS.

First of all, maybe you should do research before replying. Reza DID say that in an Official Quote with Playstation Magazine and here's the link....http://www.officialplaystationmagazine. ... allery-top

P.S. People are such idiots sometimes because regardless if you don't believe in someone's post, 1) do research first and 2) THE NAV CARD's and Reza's tweet replying "yes" to the question "Is there anymore to the easter egg after the tower of babble achievement? Like a 2nd bus route or something?" IS PROOF That's there's more anyways...so stop with these dumb a** reply's before doing research because you're throwing the community off from continuing something their passionate about

That was my only intended response to the ending of EE until MMX replyed afterwards with 3 posts in regards to zombies having no ending and never will. Then i replied explaining that 3ARC says theres more to it and an ending...NEVER ONCE DID I SAY, that there's an actual ending like the game ends/credit rolls or anything of that sort. And then continued in same response stating about "have you played the DLC, you honestly believe its over etc etc etc"...Then MMX replies with "good luck on your search for the holy grail" lol. Which confused me because you obviously thought I meant their was an actual ending when i never stated that. I simply stated "sorts" which i added because i was being general in regards to what that could mean. So you took it out of context, and you actually said "No he is not.He simply said that there is an "endgame of sorts", which is a clear reference to the storyline of TranZit. Really? Where does he say "End game of sorts"...all he says is "Death is a common ending but not necessarily the only ending". So thats just your theory that it relates only to the ending of the Tranzit storyline. I said "Sorts" because i believe that the game has more to offer for the EE and will continue regardless if its now or with DLC which i stated in one of the earlier reply's. So i dont know what you're talking about or why you ripped apart my reply, but you took it out of context and went on a quick "let me educate you" rant lol which did none of the sort because you didn't understand anything ive said. You even said this "I have used the NavCard. It is rejected. Point? No, no, it was rhetorical. I wouldn't be surprised if a DLC answered that question. As this is not the first time there was an unanswered question in the Easter Egg. In Shangri-La the player holds the Vril Generator. Point? It was for the next map, not the current one." which is hilarious because re-read what that reply was to...I SAID HAVE YOU PLAYED THE DLC YET AND DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THIS IS OVER?! So again, you took everything out of context lol...stop talking and when this EE continues and there is an end, whether that be just the storyline, an actual ending or something we dont expect, then ill be the one who said "I told you so" because THATS ALL I SAID.

It will be like MOON. We earn the achievement, the story ends, but the game still goes, no Ending Credits.

We can continue searching, searching & searching in Green Run but there is nothing left to find. It's been close to two months since we figured out how to unlocked TOB Achievement/Trophy. Since then, we've found nothing.

I'm still banking on my SideEE/GrandEE theory, I'm sure I'll get my answer when Die Rise comes out.

If there is anything in the Quotes, then it probably gives hints to how the Story portion of the Tranzit Mode will end, that will envolve all the Maps, not just one.

• Moderators

If this has been brought up before I am sorry.

But why do people believe that this article tells us anything new?

Let's see:

1. Zombies are bad, humans are good. (duh)

2. It explains how to build a turbine and that there are buildables.

3. It explains the bus stops.

4. It explains what camping spots are and uses an example.

5. Get weapons, there is a box where you can get good weapons and "keep an eye out for perks"

6.You can revive your team mates.

Okay,these are the 6 "tips" which are clearly directed to new people on the game.

And in the 7th tip according to some of you Reza basically says that the easter egg is not done?

Really?

How about you follow your own advice?

Since...you know...You are commenting on people's replies disagreeing with you...hurr hurr. (

Then again you are telling MMX to stay off the forums.

I shouldn't take you serious.

You don't know what you are saying.

Tons of people holding out hope for the "next step" when nothing new has been found for 2+ months...If you think there's more to the EE, go out and prove it instead of bitching at people on a forum. Then come back with video proof and we'll all happily admit that we were wrong.

Until that happens, this is just Ascension all over again.

You know, sometimes looking outside the Box helps. It's obvious we are dealing with a whole new Zombies Mode.

There is more to Green Run then we've seen, I have no doubt in that. It's just we can't do anything now, at least not until "Die Rise".

Really, look for my "Someone Has to Say It" Topic. (Can't Copy & Paste on the Internet explore App.)