Ending on Tranzit?

mr dandyballs

Hey guys, so it came to my attention today that there may be a possible ending to Tranzit (that we haven't found yet). I was watching NGTZombies video on 250k subscribers and the top rated comment mentions Reza Ezghali (the producer of zombies at Treyarch).

The video can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sxE4gB8 ... ure=g-user

and the top comment that caught my attention was this:

Reza Elghazi (Producer of Zombies @ Treyarch) is quoted in this month's OPM - "There is a narrative in Tranzit, and an endgame of sorts. Death is the most common ending, but it's not necessarily the ONLY ending. Pay attention to the dialogue between the four new heroes and you'll begin to unravel the mystery behind the zombie takeover of earth." Thumb this up guys and girls so Spider and the boys can see please. [41 likes so far]

I cannot confirm whether that is an accurate quote or not because I could not find the interview where he said that.

So I know thast cjdog has put up quotes on all the characters and audio in Tranzit (LINKS CAN BE FOUND BELOW) and I'm currently watching the ones on the characters (they are 30 min a piece!). Anyways by just looking at the quotes it would be hard to figure out which quotes are direct dialogue between each character so I urge you guys to listen to everything the characters are saying to each other as you play. It's possible that the answer lies within what each character is saying to another. We suspect that Marlton is in the bunker of Nuketown so there has got to be some type of connection between the characters and the game.

Any ideas post em and maybe this is the next step to take in figuring out this crazy map, thanks!

Character Audio (by cjdog)

Misty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw8wKcCuLgc&feature=plcp

Samuel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p92N6kH94hw&feature=plcp

Marlton: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FojJq2C57u8&feature=plcp

Russman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqHcuMET2MI&feature=plcp

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He never said that. There's no quote of him saying it online, it's just BS.

That is something I feared, considering I couldn't find it myself online. It's hard to tell with people on youtube, you can never be sure. However even if the quote is false, I believe spending more times listening to the characters could lead to a possible outcome, in previous maps and easter eggs the characters have been a large part (just think about the original 4).

If there is an ending to TranZit, it will come with the fourth DLC pack. Remember folks TranZit is a game mode, not a map. Green Run is the actual map name. So is there an ending to Green Run? No, probably not. An ending for the TranZit mode on Map Pack 4? It's definitely possible.

Worse than leaks is only the false information. Please don't litter the forum. It's good that you bring up these kind of posts, but if you have no proof of their legitimacy - what's the point? Besides making hopes and expectations based on a lie?

Fair enough, i'll be more concious of that when bringing up ideas, however I have to say that the only way we'll ever figure out more is by following ALL leads possible, even if some may be false. NGTZombies usually has tons of comments on their videos and not a single one that I have tried has worked, but I'm still hoping that one of them will turn out to be legit.

If there is an ending to TranZit, it will come with the fourth DLC pack. Remember folks TranZit is a game mode, not a map. Green Run is the actual map name. So is there an ending to Green Run? No, probably not. An ending for the TranZit mode on Map Pack 4? It's definitely possible.

After all he did say TRANZIT not necessarily green run. Your probaly right +1

Hi, i´m new to the forum but i´ve been following the posts about tranzit since boII came out and I try to figure out if theres more to the ee since... now I still think there might be something to Tranzit we didn´t find yet and wether the quote on youtube was legit or not i gotta say that i was wondering about some character´s quotes all the time and saw nobody mentioning it... I think there might be something about the town part in tranzit... all the charecters say they have kinda déja vu feeling when entering the town... I cant post the exact quotes but im sure you heard some of them already. Also we know the Orb by the traffic light was in town AND the morse code is also located in town, so maybe you have to do the easter egg and then do something in that location... maybe even just kill zombies for a certain amount of rounds. I´ll definetly try some things out today maybe you guys have some ideas what else we could do to figure this out?

and sorry for my english i´m not a native speaker

Just checked this video. The comment is gone, but it appears the new top one speaks of a manhole that says you can place a part on it... Interesting. I'll be checking this after lunch. :)

This was a bust. Checked all 4-5 of the manholes, and none had the placable part pop-up. It's pretty sad when people put out fake info and other people up it just so they trick other people.

Just checked this video. The comment is gone, but it appears the new top one speaks of a manhole that says you can place a part on it... Interesting. I'll be checking this after lunch. :)

This was a bust. Checked all 4-5 of the manholes, and none had the placable part pop-up. It's pretty sad when people put out fake info and other people up it just so they trick other people.

I think it might be because when the bus is in town, the place for the ladder on it is right above a manhole, so he must of been confused.

• 1 month later...

Internet high-five man! Best post I've seen for a while...

And to all the nay sayers that keep posting "fake", calling out people and generally not giving people a chance by just handing out shit... FUCK YOU!

This is exactly what you get for constantly calling out people and not giving them a chance. So hopefully you'll learn to listen so we can start to piece everything together AS A COMMUNITY.

First of all, maybe you should do research before replying. Reza DID say that in an Official Quote with Playstation Magazine and here's the link....http://www.officialplaystationmagazine. ... allery-top

P.S. People are such idiots sometimes because regardless if you don't believe in someone's post, 1) do research first and 2) THE NAV CARD's and Reza's tweet replying "yes" to the question "Is there anymore to the easter egg after the tower of babble achievement? Like a 2nd bus route or something?" IS PROOF That's there's more anyways...so stop with these dumb a** reply's before doing research because you're throwing the community off from continuing something their passionate about

First of all, maybe you should do research before replying. Reza DID say that in an Official Quote with Playstation Magazine and here's the link....http://www.officialplaystationmagazine. ... allery-top

P.S. People are such idiots sometimes because regardless if you don't believe in someone's post, 1) do research first and 2) THE NAV CARD's and Reza's tweet replying "yes" to the question "Is there anymore to the easter egg after the tower of babble achievement? Like a 2nd bus route or something?" IS PROOF That's there's more anyways...so stop with these dumb a** reply's before doing research because you're throwing the community off from continuing something their passionate about

Did you even notice that this thread from way back (November), and that just recently this thread was bumped with the link to NGT's video?

Zombies has not nor will it ever have had an ending. Looking for one is futile. Treyarch specifically said that Zombies will not be changed from its original never-ending formula.

And I guess it doesn't help that someone as popular as SpiderBite is posting old stuff on his channel, like this.

Zombies has not nor will it ever have had an ending. Looking for one is futile. Treyarch specifically said that Zombies will not be changed from its original never-ending formula.

They may have said that, but the proof is right there man. Reza Elghazi, director of Zombies, he said it himself. We can't just ignore that.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: And this was bumped because I was the OP and new information that pertained to this came out today. In my opinion it is better than starting a whole new thread.

I repeat.

You can argue this however you want, but this will never change. I've seen people saying this come and go. This is not the first time. Nor will it be the last.

I repeat.

You can argue this however you want, but this will never change. I've seen people saying this come and go. This is not the first time. Nor will it be the last.

Perhaps I should rephrase then. I can agree that Zombies will never end. What I think this means is simply more to the easter egg/more secrets we have yet to discover in Green Run. Not an ending, more of an end game.

Dude...lol wow. You blow my mind. Im trying to say this in the nicest way but anyone who just read your reply's is thinking the same thing I am, are you ignorant?! A PRODUCER OF THE GAME said "There is a narrative in Tranzit, and an endgame of sorts. Death is the most common ending, but it’s not necessarily the only ending. Pay attention to dialogue between the four new heroes and you’ll begin to unravel the mystery behind the zombie takeover of Earth.”

LOL Why are you trying to argue the point over an actual member of 3arc quoting to playstation magazine?! Like who are you to argue a 'past' statement they made. Things can change and regardless of what was said in the past, REZA JUST SAID THAT YESTERDAY! lol like are you dense? Who's going to take your reply seriously when a producer of the game made that statement? lol And may i repeat, have you used the nav cards, nor played the DLC, nor seen how the other easter eggs were to honestly believe that this is over?! You turn power on or off, build a table or not, kill an electric dude or zombies under pylon, then either power lights or emp them and thats the end...lol please man