Season pass question

Has anyone bought the SP? Its £41 on the PSN store and no way im paying that when cod elite was £35, the GAME website has it for £32 but its a download and i haven't been in a GAME or HMV store recently. Does anyone know if you can buy it from the shop like Microsoft points/PSN Credit?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've heard, if you go in store and 'buy' the season pass you basically get a £35 PSN top up voucher (I'm not sure abot xbox). If I were you I'd wait and see if it comes down in price, the DLC won't be released untill next year anyway. £41.99 for PS3, but only £32.99 for xbox, takes the mick.

From what I've heard, if you go in store and 'buy' the season pass you basically get a £35 PSN top up voucher (I'm not sure abot xbox). If I were you I'd wait and see if it comes down in price, the DLC won't be released untill next year anyway. £41.99 for PS3, but only £32.99 for xbox, takes the mick.

Please Note: This product is for use with UK Xbox consoles only.

Please Note: By purchasing an Xbox LIVE game or add on you are actually purchasing the Xbox LIVE points required to download the game/add on via Xbox LIVE marketplace. Once you receive your code you will need to add your new points to your Xbox LIVE account and then use them to purchase the game

Thats from the description from GAME website, dunno how it would work on PS3 when its £42! Far to much for 4 dlc packs which is only £3 less than the original game.

Geez, I still don't "get" pounds. @_@ Canadian Dollars all the way, man!

So, to explain, I'll use the CAD currency terms.

Basically, yes, the season pass is $50, which can be bought by just using top up cards. Also, there are cards that will say "Season Pass" on them, similar to last years CoD Elite cards, but will just give you the amount of virtual currency needed to buy the Season Pass.

After talking with GAME, it appears they were selling it originally for £33 which wouldn't of been enough since its £42 on the ps store. If anyone bought it from GAME for £33 you won't have enough virtual currency to buy the pass so they are offering £10 vouchers for £3 if you bring your receipt proving you bought it when it was the wrong price, meaning you would get it for £36. If you're still waiting to buy it, unfortunately it's £42.

I live in Australia and I'm thinking about buying the Season Pass.

Its around 50-60$ here. The only problem is that I either have to use a credit card or buy a $50 and a $20, which leaves a stupid amount of extra credit and wasted money. I could buy three $20 but that would make me look like a madman :lol: