Another Rank predicting thread/theory

way2g00d

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting... as I said in another thread, my rank had dropped to a skull with 3 tallies. I played a solo game the other night where I went to round 31, did not down until the very end, and got around 25-30% headshots.... yet my rank did not change. Just now I got on, played till round 3 and got double-tapped by a zombie and died. Rank went up by one tally.

What's weird, though, is my solo round 31 game is also not showing up in the Theater or my "Latest matches" on Elite... even though if I check my stats for Green Run it says my highest round is 31. I almost wonder if some games just glitch out and do not register for whatever reason... keeping us from ranking up when we should. It would actually explain a lot.

Interesting... as I said in another thread, my rank had dropped to a skull with 3 tallies. I played a solo game the other night where I went to round 31, did not down until the very end, and got around 25-30% headshots.... yet my rank did not change. Just now I got on, played till round 3 and got double-tapped by a zombie and died. Rank went up by one tally.

What's weird, though, is my solo round 31 game is also not showing up in the Theater or my "Latest matches" on Elite... even though if I check my stats for Green Run it says my highest round is 31. I almost wonder if some games just glitch out and do not register for whatever reason... keeping us from ranking up when we should. It would actually explain a lot.

Ok so here is my current experiment to Prove/Disprove Ranking theories on YouTube.

I currently have 55 K/D with 5 "slashes" , I should need 60-70 K/D to "Rank Up"

So I am playing Solo survival ( No Quick Revive ) and Getting 1000 K/D every game, to bring up my K/D. Which is 1000 Kills 1 Down. I f I do this with enough consistency I SHOULD Rank - up quickly. ( QR would undermine my k/d unless I can double my kills after the first Down until the next down )

I'm pretty sure the kill/down theory is wrong. While going through my friends list last night I noticed one of my friends has been ripping it up. I'm not at my house so I don't have the exact numbers but this is what I found.

He has knife with 5 slashes. I've seen him online everyday playing solo mostly.

His kill to down is approx 165.

His kill to death is over 200.

According to most theories concerning kill / down,, he should be max rank. Also he has been very active these last two weeks and putting up 40+ gameplays almost daily.

I think this is a prime example of how the kill/down theory fails.

Me and my buddies played for a week after launch and ONLY played custom games on easy (To get the hang of the maps) We all ranked up and I end the week with 5 tallies and Blue eyes in my skull before going on vacation. When i returned, still had skull, no blue eyes, and only one tally :evil: . After a week of playing again, I'm back to Blue eyes with 5 tallies on the basic skull emblem 8-) . I do think the "tallies" are an indication of how many days in a row you have played, as for the "symbol" (Skull, Skull with knife, ect.) I honestly have no idea how that works...

I'm pretty sure the kill/down theory is wrong. While going through my friends list last night I noticed one of my friends has been ripping it up. I'm not at my house so I don't have the exact numbers but this is what I found.

He has knife with 5 slashes. I've seen him online everyday playing solo mostly.

His kill to down is approx 165.

His kill to death is over 200.

According to most theories concerning kill / down,, he should be max rank. Also he has been very active these last two weeks and putting up 40+ gameplays almost daily.

I think this is a prime example of how the kill/down theory fails.

+++Agreed , but you know how the "Youtubers" cover themselves - "There are some unkown factors that also effect Rank, that we cant be sure of yet" Ok, so that means......