Another Rank predicting thread/theory

way2g00d

My brother has the eyes with knife, but if he doesnt play one day, he looses the knife. once he plays even just one game the knife returns. it has happend a couple itmes now.

What about the blue eyes, does he lose them as well?

The blue eyes seem to be a constant. Only the knife fluctuates.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my friend can't get past round 13 on TranZit but have gotten to round 20-25 town several times on the leaderboards. Both have blue eyed skull

Nuketown Solo: 18

Tranzit (1): 8

Tranzit (2): 13

Tranzit (3): 13

Tranzit (4): 13

Town (2): 25

Town (1): 20

Lol I got to round 29 three times a row and didn't get the blue eyes until I hit 31.

Just a reminder - don't get your hopes up for a knife if you get blue eyes on your skull. It has been proven that both tallies and eyes are basically showing your activity. Don't play for 24 hours - you lose one tally and the blue eyes. So the eye colour is not relevant to the emblem advancing procedure.

I told u guys I was right :D

A person on my friends list had Blue Eyes Knife, 5 strikes. That was yesterday. Today they lost the eyes and a strike. But they kept the knife.

This ranking system sure is complicated.

Could the shields also hold some importance? There's a difference between most of them, but I'm pretty sure they change with skulls, not by themselves.

I got the Skull with Knife after my Tranzit Solo Round 32. Here are my records:

Tranzit:32,1,17,17 Average:16,75

Farm:31,6,0,0 Average:9,25

Town:29,0,12,12 Average:13,25

Bus Depot:12,0,0,12 Average:6

Nuketown:22,0,7,14 Average:10,75

Average:11,2

I got all records from Elite but I think there are missing some rounds :/

And I played many rounds on custom games.

• Administrators

Okay, so I went full zombie mode since I got back my Live yesterday (thank the Heavens) and did a shart-load of zombie slayin'. Here's what I got:

Skull w/ Dagger (2 Tallies and No blue eyes due to inactivity of three days)

By highest rounds:

Tranzit: Round 97 (4p but lost one at Round 22)

Town: Round 56 (2p but lost connection around Round 51)

Farm: Round 41 (Solo)

• Administrators

In the name of science I will not play today to see if anything happens. :D

Tranzit: Round 97 (4p but lost one at Round 22)

97? You didn't mean to type 97 or did you? :o

No, I meant to type 97? I didn't have school or work today (thank the Heavens for that too), so a few buddies of mine and I played for as long as we could. It wasn't that hard since I was running a train at Farm with a pretty damn good arsenal. I won't be playing anything related to Farm for a long, long while now haha.

• Administrators

97... Quite possible, but without the proof... Well, I have been to round 666 on Bus Depot survival, but my friend left at round 3 so I had to play with the other guy and the score did not save. :

Not sure what's being insinuated here, but I guess I'll take it empathetically (rather be positive than negative). I'm sure it's in my file share though; they don't delete them even if a person leaves, right? Either way it goes, we hit that round legitimately whether anyone decides to believe me or not. I mean c'mon, we've seen people hit past 100 on previous maps on Black Ops; is it that much of surprise to get even remotely close to a high mark?

On topic though, I still haven't gotten my tallies or blue eyes back as of this very moment...I guess playing Grief for a while does nothing to my rank yet. :|

97... Quite possible, but without the proof... Well, I have been to round 666 on Bus Depot survival, but my friend left at round 3 so I had to play with the other guy and the score did not save. :

Not sure what's being insinuated here, but I guess I'll take it empathetically (rather be positive than negative). I'm sure it's in my file share though; they don't delete them even if a person leaves, right? Either way it goes, we hit that round legitimately whether anyone decides to believe me or not. I mean c'mon, we've seen people hit past 100 on previous maps on Black Ops; is it that much of surprise to get even remotely close to a high mark?

On topic though, I still haven't gotten my tallies or blue eyes back as of this very moment...I guess playing Grief for a while does nothing to my rank yet. :|

As I said, round 97 is possible to achieve on TranZit. What I mean is that everyone can get to x round, but I don't really care about that unless there is a proof. If you have a proof and wish to provide it, feel free to do so. I am not trying to be a dick about that, so don't be offended. (although I see you are not, so that's fine)

• Administrators

As I said, round 97 is possible to achieve on TranZit. What I mean is that everyone can get to x round, but I don't really care about that unless there is a proof. If you have a proof and wish to provide it, feel free to do so. I am not trying to be a dick about that, so don't be offended. (although I see you are not, so that's fine)

Proof? Not a problem - I'll get right to it when I can. ;) Not sure why you'd care so much for my own stats when I post to merely list my ranking in addition to game results - as the topic is all about - but don't worry, I never get offended. :lol:

No, I meant to type 97? I didn't have school or work today (thank the Heavens for that too), so a few buddies of mine and I played for as long as we could. It wasn't that hard since I was running a train at Farm with a pretty damn good arsenal. I won't be playing anything related to Farm for a long, long while now haha.

50-97 is about 3000 waves. Saying 45s per wave (2 waves per 90s cooldown of the Jet Gun) makes about 40h for the full game. But you talk about one day off you had. You needed at least 2, rather 3 cause you kinda need to sleep in between. No one calls a 40h game "as long as I could".

Everyone that has been at 60+ knows, that everything that is no insta kill does as much as a water pistol. So no one would talk about a "good arsenal", you would say "ran train with the jet gun".

• Administrators

50-97 is about 3000 waves. Saying 45s per wave (2 waves per 90s cooldown of the Jet Gun) makes about 40h for the full game. But you talk about one day off you had. You needed at least 2, rather 3 cause you kinda need to sleep in between. No one calls a 40h game "as long as I could".

Everyone that has been at 60+ knows, that everything that is no insta kill does as much as a water pistol. So no one would talk about a "good arsenal", you would say "ran train with the jet gun".

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa - I never said I used the Jet Gun as my primary; though I did use it for about a good 20-ish rounds (not straight), it eventually broke around 60 something. I'm not saying I did it all in one day either; it was a two day game for me (as for the other guys, I don't exactly know how they did it but at that point we weren't even talking much - I believe they were in the power building glitch if I recall).

No one would talk about a "good arsenal"? I beg to differ - you could have a rather shotty arsenal. :lol:

• Administrators

It DOES get extremely difficult when the guns shoot rubber bullets, yes. :lol: I've been so lucky to have the other guys to get drops every 10 mins or so, haha.

But seriously guys, if you want to discuss/debate/argue whether or not I reached a particular round, just PM instead of clogging up the thread. I know it pertains to the topic somewhat but still...just directly tell me how you feel over a personal message rather than on here. :D

It DOES get extremely difficult when the guns shoot rubber bullets, yes. :lol: I've been so lucky to have the other guys to get drops every 10 mins or so, haha.

But seriously guys, if you want to discuss/debate/argue whether or not I reached a particular round, just PM instead of clogging up the thread. I know it pertains to the topic somewhat but still...just directly tell me how you feel over a personal message rather than on here. :D

Well if everyone is gonna be weak and act like if he actually got to 97 with a group then ill go ahead and say it...you are a downright liar. Case closed, I dont wanna hear a response from you unless you do it with proof of this nearly impossible feat. Which in that case I would apologize but im solidly sure that wont be the case will it now? -.-

So I'm also quite confused with the ranking system. I have been on the skull with blue eyes with 5 tallies for three or four days now. My friend and I played survival on Town today and made it to round 27, still no increase (he has the regular skull and one tally) and neither of us ranked up. Not sure what to think...

Just after losing my blue eyes on my skull with shotguns. we were playing tranzit and 1 guy got disconnected on round 3 so we all quit and that's when i noticed that my blue eyes were gone and i had gone down a tally mark to four. I think this might prove that tallies are not based on days played in a row?