Has anybody No Clipped/Map Glitched into Nacht Der Untoten?

optimus555

If you go into theater mode and head from Bus terminal to Town and stay to the left, the second car on the left has a Gap in the map beside it (white car). The problem is, this only allows you to no clip through 1/2 of the map because of barriers. Has anyone found a way to no clip into Nacht Der Untoten? I feel as if you can get into one of the doors there, specifically the one of the far left by the lamp on the table.

Also, I no clipped into town today and found a few points of interest. If you look at the Pack a punch door from underneath the map, there is light coming from the cracks in the door. If you theater mode to Nacht Der Untoten (I have maxis part of ee complete) you can see the same light coming from the cracks in the door on the far left. And we all know the Pack a punch door can be opened...just an odd similarity.. anyway, somebody noclip into Nacht!

-Optimus

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your post confuses me greatly?

You say "if you go from the bus depot to town, there is a gap..... Has anyone no clipped NDU?" all in the same paragraph? But NDU is on the other side of the map between the farm & power?

Then you say that YOU "no clipped in town"

Yet your whole topic is asking for someone to no clip NDU?

If YOU no clipped in the town, can't YOU no clip NDU?

You don't have to quote the pics Tac, (I dont mind) not sure if they'd come out any clearer?

That was in theatre mode too

First off - Tac. Thanks for those good general screenshots of Nacht Der Untoten. That's a good first step to get people thinking. Although, we need to no clip into the walls and under the ground in order to see what is inside the closed door inside Nacht Der Untoten when you walk in on the left. In black ops 1 that is where the unblocked staircase is located on the original map, but it is sealed off in black ops 2. Although I suspect there is something in there.

Pinnaz - It is not possible to travel past the town if you are no clipping using the method I am. It is also not possible to travel past the underpass. The specific technique I am using is by entering the crack in the map (near bus terminal) through theater mode. I have tried everything and the invisible barriers do not let me get to the other half of the map (including nacht der untoten) where all the things that need exploration via no clip are located.

Possibly if anybody has any other techniques to no clip through the map using a hack or a command in the counsel, we could find an alternate way to do this.

Either way, somebody's gotta do it. If you go theater mode (after completing Maxis EE) you can see a bright light coming from the corners of the door inside Nacht Der Untoten. If you glitch into the map you can see these same lights coming from the Pack a punch door in town (which you can open using Turbines).