Black Ops 2 Zombies: "TRANZIT SURVIVAL GUIDE" (Strategy)

BamDanUK

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have a few questions! Btw forgot to say this before, welcome to CoDZ!

Questions:

1. Will you be doing guides for the EE? I need a good laid out guide to help my friends.

2. Can you please explain the buildable items and such?

3. Will you cover future DLC maps?

Thanks!

Thanks for my welcoming :D

What is EE? :D

I will be covering all build-able items, I have done most of them so far.

I will be getting a season pass so all future DLC will be covered.

another quick tip:

on round one: duck and line up two zombies and shoot them six times in the stomach,

(six bullets total) (+120) then knife to kill the first one in line (+130)

and then shoot the second one three more times (+30)

then knife to kill. (+130)

also works with three lined up but it gets too tedious so i stick with two. you can sometimes get seven shots in before knifing, but some zombies go down on the seventh shot so its safer to stick with six.

i use this to get maximum points on round one then open the mystery box and the door to get to it.

another quick tip:

on round one: duck and line up two zombies and shoot them six times in the stomach,

also works with three lined up but it gets too tedious so i stick with two. you can sometimes get seven shots in before knifing, but some zombies go down on the seventh shot so its safer to stick with six.

i use this to get maximum points on round one then open the mystery box and the door to get to it.

:P Kind of said the shooting thing but not in the same way

another quick tip:

...not really the 'same' thing when you consider how many more points per bullet I'm getting on the first round.(but i see what you mean about the quote being almost the same, i did watch your vid first too... :shock: )

you have to consider the bullets going through a zombie and into another. the bullets that hit the second zombie are obviously not as strong, giving you a chance to shoot him three more times and then knife him/her/it.

another quick tip:

...not really the 'same' thing when you consider how many more points per bullet I'm getting on the first round.(but i see what you mean about the quote being almost the same, i did watch your vid first too... :shock: )

you have to consider the bullets going through a zombie and into another. the bullets that hit the second zombie are obviously not as strong, giving you a chance to shoot him three more times and then knife him/her/it.

AHH I understand you now.

• 2 weeks later...