Leader Board Frustrations

SlashRacer

Nothing like playing a game for 3+ hours, getting to a decent round(29) and it not show up on the leader board. This is the second time this has happend to me. Once in Nuketown Zombies(level 26) and once in Transit(level 29). In both of the games that do not show up on the leader board we started off with 4 players and 1 of them dropped/lagged out. Not sure if the person dropping/lagging out has anything to do with it.

Please fix this Treyarch.

OK.......rant over!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone drops out of your party then whatever round he/she dropped out on will count as the round you survived till on the leaderboards. We were playing survival on town and some randomer dropped out on level 12 and we ended up getting to 43 but because the guy dropped out on 12 or high round was 12 on the leaderboards. However, I believe that your kills/headshots/downs etc, keep on counting after the guy leaves.

A friend told me yesterday that they fixed the leader board freezing bug when a player leaves the game in other words your high round would be whenever your game ends. Also Public matches always count for me. It was just that one day when the records were restored, I did a 30+ attempt on Farm and it did not register. No biggie though I did another one and It worked. Just remember to play public matches.