Any one not been able to get the Perma-Perks

Reddonkeyham

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I did it last night with a friend in an online match. It took 17 revives, my friend got it in 15.

A few things to keep in mind...

You must be playing online. Local and custom (I believe) won't work. I tried with split screen on my first attempt and it didn't work. Might want to get a friend to help.

I know this sounds obvious but make sure you are playing TranZit.

Otherwise keep trying, you'll get it!

I did it last night with a friend in an online match. It took 17 revives, my friend got it in 15.

A few things to keep in mind...

You must be playing online. Local and custom (I believe) won't work. I tried with split screen on my first attempt and it didn't work. Might want to get a friend to help.

I know this sounds obvious but make sure you are playing TranZit.

Otherwise keep trying, you'll get it!

Ok I assumed it worked in split screen, but Ill try again in an online game. Do you know if it works in split screen if both users are logged in and playing an online game?

I've had games with randoms with 50+ genuine revives in one game, I am yet to unlock that. I have never tried boosting for it though. I never would. About the other ones likes Head shots and Iron boards, I am not sure and I don't really care. Faster Revive is the one that matters.

I've had games with randoms with 50+ genuine revives in one game, I am yet to unlock that. I have never tried boosting for it though. I never would. About the other ones likes Head shots and Iron boards, I am not sure and I don't really care. Faster Revive is the one that matters.

I hear you, the headshot one i got on day of release and just thought it was the glitching. Boards don't bother me, but the revives whether you call it boosting or not I want.

I've played a lot of games in Tranzit with oplus 10 revives in (most games to be fair) but I'm not getting hence why I'm now just trying to get it regardless of how.

I believe the revives need to come from the same teammate for it to work. I know with 50+ at least one person would have to be in the range (15-20) to get it, but not gaurenteed since it happens randomly at different values. I think 60+ revives would be gaurenteed, as long as it doesn't glitch.

And yes the QR ability is definitly worth it. It's a very noticable increase.

Are the perma-perks really worth it?

What kind of question is that? They're small side skills that you will unlock at some point if you prove proficient at what the skills help you with.

I'm just saying, aside from Perma-QR the others just seem to be for show...Until someone proves Perma-Mule Kick, Flopper, or Stamin-Up I'm not going to even try going for anymore. Btw I already have Perma-QR so I'm content as of now =P