Whats the Year?!?

LILNIG

"..dude the "M16" really thats your arguement? Its a know fact the M16 has been in every war since the beginning of WWII. So thats not good enough for me. And regards to green run being in the '60s, there was nothing even close to the robot in the '60s. Im just saying..."

Trolling surely??!!

In one of my early playthroughs, when I switched on the power, the character I was controlling - I don't know which character this was, the one who sounds like a redneck - said something like "Wow electric lights! I haven't seen these since I was a kid!"

That made me think that the zombie apocalypse had been going on for a long time.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"..dude the "M16" really thats your arguement? Its a know fact the M16 has been in every war since the beginning of WWII. So thats not good enough for me. And regards to green run being in the '60s, there was nothing even close to the robot in the '60s. Im just saying..."

Trolling surely??!!

In one of my early playthroughs, when I switched on the power, the character I was controlling - I don't know which character this was, the one who sounds like a redneck - said something like "Wow electric lights! I haven't seen these since I was a kid!"

That made me think that the zombie apocalypse had been going on for a long time.

Kino takes place mid 60s early 70s.

Marlton's quote about "being a good example of mid century shithole" and "Retrograde futuristic" give credence to the fact that it's closer to the present day/slight future than it is to the 60's.

Nobody living in the 60's would use the phrase "mid century" when describing something that resembles a 50's era town as most 60's era towns would look near identical.

Marlton's watch is digital and those weren't out until the 70's

Misty's hat says 12/21 a nod to the Mayan calender. When I saw the hat doesn't say that in game I dismissed it, but on my steelcase it does still show it so IDK :roll:

Marlton's quote about "being a good example of mid century shithole" and "Retrograde futuristic" give credence to the fact that it's closer to the present day/slight future than it is to the 60's.

Nobody living in the 60's would use the phrase "mid century" when describing something that resembles a 50's era town as most 60's era towns would look near identical.

Marlton's watch is digital and those weren't out until the 70's

Misty's hat says 12/21 a nod to the Mayan calender. When I saw the hat doesn't say that in game I dismissed it, but on my steelcase it does still show it so IDK :roll:

This supports my theory even more! TranZit is a fake 50s-60s area set in the near future! Whether it be the 1970s to the 1990s or the 2000s! We know that whatever the setting 'may' look like, we are not in that specific period of time.

Trolling surely??!!

Kino takes place mid 60s early 70s.

Huh? If you mean the trolling comment on that quote, I am referring to the statement that the M16 has been used since the beginning of WWII. Maybe thinking of M14?

Otherwise please explain what you mean.