Time for the next Step...Detailed Map

optimus555

After completing the EE today, it dawned on me that the streetlights play an important role in all this. The energy from the streetlights is powering the Tower. What we need to do is make a map of tranzit that includes All the Streetlight locations. What if the streetlights that are not streaming light to the Tower need a turbine placed in from of them? Does anyone have the knowledge of a map that exists of the streetlights, or is willing to make one?

The sooner we can create a super detailed map of tranzit, including the Church and all of the Hotspots, the sooner we can figure this damn thing out. This is the next step.

-Optimus (PC)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a map, but I know where they all are if someone wants to map it out.

1. Bus Depot

2. Diner

3. Between diner and farm; near the shortcut to town and right after the lava

4. Between farm and power; corn fields

5. After power

6. Before town

7. Right outside town; right next to lava

8. Next to the bridge

That is all 8 of them.

What i find interesting, is that there are 8 in total. Once you do both easter eggs, how many streetlights are connected via light to the tower? If 4 are connected after completing, maybe you need to put turbines on the other 4 that are not connected. The portals and streetlights are the key. I know it.

-Optimus

I found a "Snag" in your Theory...actually Two.

1) I've completed Richtofen's side of the E.E. The lightning from the Street Lights that were hit by the EMP's arced toward the Tower but when I started a new game on SOLO, the Tower would be lit up like an X-mas tree but there were no arcs between the Street Lights. Even when Powr was on or off.

2) According to NTG:Zombies(Pretty Much everything they say/do is spot on) stated that once you do side of the E.E. and then do the other, the other side will "Reset." So if you done Maxis First, than Richtofens, Maxis side would be reset. Also if I'm right on the subject, Maxis requires two of the Street Lights, not four.

True the Streetlights play a part in Both sides of the E.E. but I really don't think they are a Continuation...or at least not at this moment.

But will Treyarch say anything? Nope, right now Jimmy Z is tweeting about Beer. Jimmy....What a Twerp.

But if you think about it - have you heard the radio transmissions from the TV in the farm house? Where in one of the transmissions they say how their camp has split in two. One side is following the instructions of Maxis and the other Richtofen. I truly believe that this is one of those "alternate ending" situations. The fact that the other resets when you complete it is the smoking gun. You have to choose to trust either Maxis or Richtofen and continue the egg and storyline from there after choosing a faction.

Also, you may be right about the streetlights, but I still really think we need a map of all the streetlights and points of interest. Mapping things out can bring things to light that are unseen or overlooked.

-Optimus

But if you think about it - have you heard the radio transmissions from the TV in the farm house? Where in one of the transmissions they say how their camp has split in two. One side is following the instructions of Maxis and the other Richtofen. I truly believe that this is one of those "alternate ending" situations. The fact that the other resets when you complete it is the smoking gun. You have to choose to trust either Maxis or Richtofen and continue the egg and storyline from there after choosing a faction.

Also, you may be right about the streetlights, but I still really think we need a map of all the streetlights and points of interest. Mapping things out can bring things to light that are unseen or overlooked.

-Optimus

Wouldnt suprise me if they did a CHOOSE YOUR PATH type of thing with zombies...they did it with the campaign. Not the best idea for them to do but has potential.

So i registered after seeing the thread on the Activision forums that someone linked in an another thread and i would like to say a few things regarding the easter egg and the supposed continuation that those guys on the Act. forums came across.

Ive done the Maxis EE last weekend with 3 friends and we all got our Tower of Babble trophy. We were done by round 14, trophy pops up, i told my friends lets put the power on, lets get perks and lets see if there is something else to this map, we end up doin this till round 22 and since we didnt find nothing we all jumped in a pool of lava and end the game.

After seeing the thread on the Act forums and reading about people not hearing the Maxis quotes "Excellent! You have activated the two obtuse vertices of the scalene, quickly complete the tertiary node." and i told myself yeah, those guys are right i didnt hear those too when i did it, trophy popped up and thats it.

Ive been in theater mode for the past 30 minutes watching the video of that particular game where i did the Maxis EE, i was playing as Marlton, i watch the part where i put my turbine under the lamp post and the beams going to the tower and no quotes from Maxis. Then i go watch the same moment from the perspective of my friend who was playing as Samuel and i HEAR the quotes that im sure ive never heard before, i hear the quotes "Excellent! You have activated the two obtuse vertices of the scalene, quickly complete the tertiary node." and then right after it "Good! The Tricotomous system is now complete." Our formation was the classic one, 2 turbines under the tower, one in Depot and one in Diner. He said the first quote as i put down MY turbine (Marlton) and then the second quote right after my friend puts his down (Samuel) but the only way i hear the quotes is when im watching Samuels perspective. My friend who was playing as Samuel doesnt pay attention to these things so i cant tell if he heard them while we were playing but i clearly hear them when i watch the game back from his perspective.

to follow in next post...

...So those so called unheard quotes can be heard in theater mode, i can't confirm "in game" but in theater theyre there.

Now there is still a few quotes from Maxis that i didnt heard, especially the one concerning the Navcard, i think ill go back to theater mode later and rewatch all the EE steps from the perspective of all 4 players and see if other quotes can be heard.

Im thinking that maybe u shouldnt have the Navcard at the start of the game and wait for the quotes to come up and then pick it up.

On another note that streetlight, where the NGT crew had red sparkles around, looks like it is close to the centerpoint of the Scalene when the classic 4 player formation is used.

At this point im tired and i might be seeing things where theres none. Other than that i wanted to thank every people who work on theories and all that stuff, ive read about the Zombie storyline and dang thats some deep shit... Game on !

P.S: sorry for the errors btw, english is not my main language.

P.P.S: NGT just released a video debunking all this soooo yeah were still at the same point...

• Administrators

I'm a little lost about the obtuse portion of it. At most, a triangle can only have 1 obtuse angle (this is only true with a scalene triangle). Now given the mpa BradyGames has presented is definitely not to scale, however, only one obtuse angle can still be present at most. In your case C4, you created an angle once you put yours down. I know nowhere in Maxis' quotes did it say anything about a triangle besides the fact a scalene is involved. The image I edited up above is a close account of the formation in which the Turbines would have set up. I'm assuming the shape and orientation of the spire creates the two opportunities for more than one obtuse angle.

The Activison Community thread was fairly funny to read. In my opinion, the EE is in fact over. Yes there's a chance i'm completely wrong, but come on! There would be some sort of inclination that the EE isn't over. I think the red orb around the light is just showing that the EE is complete.

This reminds me of just less than 2 years ago, with Ascension. People were coming out and saying that they had the "next part" of the Easter Egg (if I remember correctly it was to do with that blocked out room near Quick revive). People spent hours and hours flying around the map, looking for the "PPSH room" and a fourth landing pad. Then it just turns out one person was trolling. This is exactly what's happening in the thread in the Activision Community (DeathBrigerZen).

However, just reading some of the threads on here have been great. You all have really good ideas, and some of you have the entire Zombies storyline on the back of your hand. The triangle thing is a great idea and I wish you luck with your search.

And so i'm sorry if I am wrong, but this all stinks. Tomorrow I bet there'll be someone saying that you can get inside the bunker with Marlton on Nuketown! Maybe I should post on the Activision thing that "beware of the 6!" in Kino der Toten is a direct reference to the fact that two triangles have 6 sides.

The Activison Community thread was fairly funny to read. In my opinion, the EE is in fact over. Yes there's a chance i'm completely wrong, but come on! There would be some sort of inclination that the EE isn't over. I think the red orb around the light is just showing that the EE is complete.

This reminds me of just less than 2 years ago, with Ascension. People were coming out and saying that they had the "next part" of the Easter Egg (if I remember correctly it was to do with that blocked out room near Quick revive). People spent hours and hours flying around the map, looking for the "PPSH room" and a fourth landing pad. Then it just turns out one person was trolling. This is exactly what's happening in the thread in the Activision Community (DeathBrigerZen).

However, just reading some of the threads on here have been great. You all have really good ideas, and some of you have the entire Zombies storyline on the back of your hand. The triangle thing is a great idea and I wish you luck with your search.

And so i'm sorry if I am wrong, but this all stinks. Tomorrow I bet there'll be someone saying that you can get inside the bunker with Marlton on Nuketown! Maybe I should post on the Activision thing that "beware of the 6!" in Kino der Toten is a direct reference to the fact that two triangles have 6 sides.

Even back with WAW, Der Riese, there were tons of theories about how there should be more to the map. Even people claiming they found a giant zombie boss etc.

While it would be awesome if there's more, around this time I'm starting to doubt it.

This is a map that I made. Maxis talks about there being TWO obtuse vertices. This shape has two obtuse angles in it and requires four players.

C4 thanks for all your in depth information. So we can confirm that Samuel Stuhlinger is the character that is supposed to hear these quotes as we move along the Maxis Easter Egg. I don't know - I've always felt that a certain combination of streetlights would create some sort of effect. Still as you said, there are more quotes to analyze yet.

• Administrators

This is a map that I made. Maxis talks about there being TWO obtuse vertices. This shape has two obtuse angles in it and requires four players.

That map does not have two obtuse angles, as it is 100% impossible to have a triangle with two obtuse angles.