Abigail... where have I heard that before...

zombieman9

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply browsing through the timeline theory threads I can see that there is a lot of speculation that green run is in the 80s, and moon was in the 60s. Following that theory...,

How old is misty? 20s-30s? That means in the 40s (when Sam was a child in her original timeline) misty wouldn't even be alive, or would be a very young infant.... However, can anyone refresh my memory on when the teleporters were going to be unveiled at kino? I feel like it might have been a few years after der riese, so THEN it would actually bake sense.

So in conclusion, I say there can in fact be a connection here!

• Administrators

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 3&p=245963

It is believed by some that Green Run takes place in in the 1960's, which we can call roughly 15-20 years after the time Kino Der Toten would have been up and running as a 935 facility. Abigail appears to be in her late 20's at the time of Green Run. There are two options running through my mind right now.

1.) We believe that time progresses as usual even when we time travel, as we go from 1945 Der Riese to late 1960's Kino Der Toten. How do we know this? Well there is the Fernsehturm visible from Kino, a tower which began production in the 60's, which implies the construction occurred at a time we were never present. As of 1945 or so, we know that Samantha Maxis was between the ages of 6 and 10. Assuming the rest of the world goes on like stated, and that Abigail was the same age, add the 15-20 years and that puts her between 21 and 30, which fits

2.) Some believe that time does not progress because when we teleport across many, many years, the characters look the same and nothing about their physique has changed based on what they should look like. In that case, then Abigail could have possibly been the babysitter of Samantha, seeing as she had no motherly figure in her life after the passing of her biological maternal figure.

I am inclined to believe the first one, however that does not give her any sort of purpose to be at the facility, Group 935, as many know, was of the utmost secrecy so unless she was a child of another scientist, she had no reason to be there. In the second option however, being the babysitter would give her a reason to be present in the facility. Like I said, I am more inclined to believe the first one, but I felt like throwing both options out there.

Most of us had simply come to the conclusion that Samantha was not the only girl brought to work in 935 by a scientist father. Emilie and Abigail were friends of Samantha. To suppose that Misty and Abigail are one in the same is an astronomically small possibility. There are so many problems from that and nothing gained. First of all, Green Run just might be set at a later time. Not to mention 935 didn't allow Americans. She is definitely American. Even if it turned out to be true, so what? Then everyone would ask, where's Emilia? when in reality both Emilie and Abigail are probably dead already. It's a miracle the four people we have are even alive.

Who are Emilia and Abigail?...

Likely one of the many questions we'll never be given an answer to.

My thoughts are that they might be the names of other children working for Group 935 scientists. Makes sense to me that little girls couped up in the theater would be playing together in the dressing room where all the costumes and props are.

That's just my guess. Nothing is conclusive about it yet

- Mix

My thoughts are that they might be the names of other children working for Group 935 scientists. Makes sense to me that little girls couped up in the theater would be playing together in the dressing room where all the costumes and props are.

- Mix

I agree with what you say sir.

- Mix

That's a bit creepy tbh

Just one thing to point out.

I notice a lot of really young kids draw the lower case letter A as a small circle tangent to a vertical line. Look at the A in emelia. See what I mean? It is NOT like that in the other two names, implying that there are three different styles of handwriting being used. So it is likely these are in fact three seperate girls.

Maybe, and i'm just totally taking a shot in the dark here, Abigail was one of Samantha's friends and was the daughter of a 935 scientist like Mix said. Abigail grew up and had a daughter of her own but was later killed to cover up any evidence of 935. So Abigail's daughter then grew up and had a girl of her own and named her Abigail after he deceased mother. Abigail II didnt like being named after he dead grandmother and went by the name of Misty instead. Like I said total blind guess here.

I'm so glad the 'Abigail' character has been revealed, now we wait to find out how she's tied into the story?

That's a great theory too Mix & Lectric J-Dawg. Girls playing dress ups.

Another question is who/what is JD?

I always thought they were 3 different girls & I have had this theory that Maxis is not Samantha's Birth Father & that these 3 girls were 'Orphans' at Verrückt, and Maxis took in Samantha? The children crying & the "children will be sold to the circus" sign (this was my idea before BOII & I have no evidence of this what so ever)

A very interesting Quote which intriges me is Richtofen - "Maxis & his stupid accent" Is Maxis really German?

• Administrators

I'm so glad the 'Abigail' character has been revealed, now we wait to find out how she's tied into the story?

That's a great theory too Mix & Lectric J-Dawg. Girls playing dress ups.

Another question is who/what is JD?

I always thought they were 3 different girls & I have had this theory that Maxis is not Samantha's Birth Father & that these 3 girls were 'Orphans' at Verrückt, and Maxis took in Samantha? The children crying & the "children will be sold to the circus" sign (this was my idea before BOII & I have no evidence of this what so ever)

A very interesting Quote which intriges me is Richtofen - "Maxis & his stupid accent" Is Maxis really German?

JD is Jose Delgado, according to many. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_ ... ez_Delgado

To whoever said "Group 935 didn't allow Americans into the Group." That's not true.

If you remember the Audio Ripped from Der Riese, there was one Transmission that was left out but still in the Audio Files. It was Maxis Speech to the Group. In that Speech he told the Group to ignore their Country, Family & Friends.

Also don't forget the Audio Recording in The Moon. The one between Maxis and Richtofen. Maxis believe the Deal with the SS would cause Massive Deffections within the Group.

Last, one of the Audio Diaries from Richtofen in COTD. The one about Spies in the Group, it was kinda distorted, but Richtofen stated he didn't care what country they were from nor did he believe Richtofen about them being spies.

Hopefully that will clarify the subject and help this topic shed or re-evaluate their theories