Can you guys catch me up please?

zombieman9

I was wondering if anyone would be as kind as to tell me all the new stuff in black ops 2 zombies. Because, about 3/4 of the time that everyone is talking about black ops 2 zombies, I have no idea what everyone is talking about :oops: ;. Can someone tell me all the new things? Like, What are portals in the game, whats the buildables, new perks, new characters and what happened to original crew, What are Denizens, ect. Tell me everything please. (lol I sound like a noob to black ops 2 don't I? :lol: )

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

............okay...what...the f*ck? :shock: I gotta get this freaking game. This sucks, my parents cant afford it and im only 13! I can't get a job and pay for this :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: . btw, whats green run, grief,new boss, and... Never mind, just explain everything please :lol:( i still sound like a noob :lol: )

:shock: okay I think Treyarch is... just... okay.... so they have monkey thingies chase you... what was treyarch making?

How is small monkey-like creatures that want hugs any weirder than regular monkeys that want to hug Perk Machines and Power Ups?

I do not know. I guess it's just random... Then again, you got a point comparing the Tranzit monkeys with Ascension monkeys.

:shock: okay I think Treyarch is... just... okay.... so they have monkey thingies chase you... what was treyarch making?

How is small monkey-like creatures that want hugs any weirder than regular monkeys that want to hug Perk Machines and Power Ups?

I do not know. I guess it's just random... Then again, you got a point comparing the Tranzit monkeys with Ascension monkeys.

Oh yeah, if you lead the Hug-Monkeys under the streetlights they'll burrow into the earth and create a magical glowing portal in the ground that'll send you to a random point in the map.

:| .....................okay im definately wtf ing right now

The Hug-Monkeys only like the green light though,so you have to turn on the power before they'll lend you the use of their magical portals.

Oh yeah, there's also a skeleton made of lightning that flies around shooting lightning at you. The only way to subdue it is by knifing it or punching it in the face.

Also if you shoot and or knife the bus driver that drives you around to different places on the map he'll get pissed off and either...

1:Lock the doors so you can't get out

2:Not stop at the next location (Which is actually a nice way to save time if you don't want to stop at said location)

3:Throw someone out of the bus (Fun to do if you're in a game with randoms and want to be a dick)

He has really funny lines though (Imo)

Also there is a grenade called the EMP that will stun the bus driver to where he won't work for awhile...so when you do get the game and get that grenade don't throw it near the bus.

(Also yeah the Magical Flying Lightning Skeleton and the Mystical Hug-Monkeys are in the game)

Anyway i don't care if you already knew that, i felt like typing...and it's fun watching red text guy tell you stuff.

Also if you shoot and or knife the bus driver that drives you around to different places on the map he'll get pissed off and either...

1:Lock the doors so you can't get out

2:Not stop at the next location (Which is actually a nice way to save time if you don't want to stop at said location)

3:Throw someone out of the bus (Fun to do if you're in a game with randoms and want to be a dick)

He has really funny lines though (Imo)

Also there is a grenade called the EMP that will stun the bus driver to where he won't work for awhile...so when you do get the game and get that grenade don't throw it near the bus.

(Also yeah the Magical Flying Lightning Skeleton and the Mystical Hug-Monkeys are in the game)

Anyway i don't care if you already knew that, i felt like typing...and it's fun watching red text guy tell you stuff.

Thanks for info. trolling bus driver sounds fun :twisted: . I also was thinking to myself "oh wow, everyone is watching me and this guy type some freaking funny stuff :lol: "

That freaking monkey creature made laugh so loud, I almost woke everyone up. WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE THAT? HAHA! the electric skeleton looks challenging. to electric zombie: challenge accepted :twisted: .monkey looks like something from lord of the rings :lol:

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY LITTLE MYSTICAL HUG-MONKEYS! I'm not gonna tell you their secrets then. Oh yeah, you can kill the Magical Flying Lightning Skeleton in one hit.

That freaking monkey creature made laugh so loud, I almost woke everyone up. WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE THAT? HAHA! the electric skeleton looks challenging. to electric zombie: challenge accepted :twisted: .monkey looks like something from lord of the rings :lol:

I'd say the only hard thing about the Electric guy is getting the EMP grenades or the Galva Knuckles to kill him with.

After that he's not so bad...well unless he appears at the worth possible moment that is.