Actual Location of Tranzit/ Green Run !

xUndead

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....umm no. Green Run is OBVIOUSLY in the state of Washington. I mean, you'd have to be from China or Mars to not realize that geographical location on the globe thats given. I mean, come on thats simple. And Nuketown tells you its in Nevada. If you dont trust it go look @ Shooter's Bren Tower post. It has all the compelling evidence you need. It has a real photo of the Sedan Crater which has a real life Nuketown there! Check it out!

....umm no. Green Run is OBVIOUSLY in the state of Washington. I mean, you'd have to be from China or Mars to not realize that geographical location on the globe thats given. I mean, come on thats simple. And Nuketown tells you its in Nevada. If you dont trust it go look @ Shooter's Bren Tower post. It has all the compelling evidence you need. It has a real photo of the Sedan Crater which has a real life Nuketown there! Check it out!

Yeah, this was known quickly after the achievements were leaked. When I loaded the game for the first time, I said oh yes I was right. I made a few posts on the subject when the leak happened, but they were removed. I resorted to cryptic clues to help people along. They are around here somewhere.